BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11900)
Kathleen F.
This is my go to dish soap! It gets my dishes clean, cuts grease, and has other uses around the house too. It has a clean scent that's not overpowering and isn't too rough on my hands. I will purchase again and again!
Libya K.
Valley Springs
Dawn has never done me wrong! They stay true to what they're supposed to do! It tackles grease and fleas! It works great and it smells great too! I highly recommend to anyone on a budget looking for an amazing product!
Charlene M.
I would never use any other dish soap other than Dawn! This stuff leaves my dishes sparkling clean and doesn't leave any weird coating some other brands do. Also a little goes a long way so it's great value for money!
Tayla T.
Tullahoma, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I'm really picky about my dish washing liquid. I have to have Dawn. Nothing else bubbles up or cuts through the grease like Dawn does. Also, it has many more uses! When my cat gets fleas, bathing her in Dawn kills them!
Anna G.
Scottville, MI
Not just for ducks. This dish soap cleans all of our dishes and doesn't leave a greasy residue. We don't have to change out the dishwater as often as with other brands either. In a 6 peron household that's important.
Bethany D.
I will always love the dawn original. We use this to wash dishes as well as washing our animals. It works great for fleas and it's gentle on their skin. Since it's concentrated, a bottle will last us for a long time.
Sarah W.
Arlington, VA
Must use soap! Really like that it works on tough grease. The smell is decent. This product accessible in most stores. I would say it's fairly effective and worth buying in bulk. Nothing really wrong with the product
Kenzee Y.
Bartlesville, OK
There's nothing better than good ole Original dawn dishsoap! This is what I use for washing dishes and I will always have a bottle of this in my kitchen. It is also safe on pets! I would recommend this over any soap.
Tianna G.
Windham, ME
I am not sure if this is actually a better dish soap than most but it's the one we have always had so we just keep re-purchasing. I have never actually compared to other brands, I think we buy just on the name brand.
Amber K.
Akron, OH
I swear by dawn for ALL my needs. I use this stuff to wash dishes, clean my makeup brushes and sponges to perfection, and even used it to get rid of fleas on all of my dogs last Summer when they got a crazy outbreak.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?