BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Buy on Target*
Evelyn S.
Santa Barbara, CA
Other dish soaps won't leave your dishes as clean as dawn this soap always leaves my dishes so shinny and it removes grease quickly you don't need to use alot of it a little goes a long way
Angela T.
Kissimmee, FL
Not only do I use this to wash the dishes, I put equal parts of this, peroxide, and vinegar into a spray bottle to use as an all purpose cleaner. It does wonders for the shower and carpets!
Leah K.
Shorewood, IL
Nothing cuts through grease like this. It even gets rid of the greasy feeling on plastic food storage containers. I may try different scents, but I only buy this kind of dishwashing liquid.
ROBIN B.
Hazel Green, AL
THIS IS JUST A TRUE CLASSIC. IT WORKS FOR EVERYTHING FROM HAND WASH, DISHES, OIL STAINS, AND MUCH MUCH MORE. NEVER DISAPPOINTED WITH ORIGINAL DAWN. ITS EVEN KNOWN TO KILL FLEAS FROM ANIMALS
krista b.
Bremerton, WA
I will never use anything else. Dawn works for everything dishes, spot cleaning, everything I absolutely love it and it's so cheap. Probably one of the best cleaning products ever invented.
Emily C.
Arkadelphia , AR
Dawn dish soap is great for getting out all those food crumbs from your dishes and leaving them smelling fantastic too. The price is affordable and can be purchased in large containers too.
Diana A.
The smell omg who doesn't just love it cause I know I do I just love everything about this product because it leaves your dishes smelling so good and taking every stain or anything out of it
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
Dawn is my favorite brand of dishwashing liquid. Not only do I use it for the dishes but I use it regularly as shampoo for my dog and cat. gets rid of fleas better than actual flea control!
Cee Lee R.
Love the sudsy consistency and glad that it seemed to last throughout the entire dish cleaning process. Not too keen on the smell, prefer the lemon fragrance. But great for grease removal.
Evelyn D.
Kaneohe, HI
Only brand I will ever use. TO me, it's the only brand that doesn't leave behind a nasty, greasy residue. PRO: Smell is good, and no residue. CON: I feel like I use so much of it, so fast.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?