BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Faith R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I also live by this stuff. This Dawn dish liquid is the only kind I every buy. It's the toughest on grease and is worth every penny, not to mention a little goes a long way.
Ellie B.
Woodward, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the only dish soap I use! I have tried others and they never match up to dawn. It gets super sudsy with just a dab of soap. Nice clean fresh scent. Cuts out grease and grime like a champ! By far the best dish soap on the market!
Kristy H.
Spokane Vly, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My family has always used Dawn dish soap. It's strong enough for tough food on dishes but gentle enough not to destroy your skin when you wash dishes. The grease fighting power is also amazing on cleaning my boyfriends hands after he gets home from work.
Savannah Y.
Valparaiso, IN
Cuts Grease amazingly, gets the cooked on gunk off easy. If you let water with soap sit and bubbles disappear all you have to do is add some fresh hot water and they reactivate.
Terrell E.
Jackson , MS
The best dishwashing liquid I've used in my life. It strips grease to the source, it's great for washing cars and anything you my hand wash. It won't dry your hands out theirs different kinds to choose from. By far the best in the nation.
Julie M.
Columbus, OH
I use dawn because it works. It cuts through grease and grime on dishes easily with no effort. Another reason is their commitment to give back to help with oil spills. That factor alone has me choosing dawn over leading competitors.
Mary S.
San Antonio, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is my favorite soap to use, it smells amazing and leaves my dishes super shiny. It also doesn't leave any residue and it's awesome for removing grease from tough pans. Not to mention I also use this to bathe my pets to control fleas
Jessica K.
This is the ONLY dish liquid I keep on hand to wash the dishes. My current large bottle I've had for 3 months and can get another month out of it. My husband cooks a lot with oil and Dawn cleans it right up off surfaces and the pans.
keren a.
crowley la
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I always wash my dishes and my car with Dawn dish liquid. It does an excellent getting stains off of my dishes. It always get the job done and it is an affordable product. i always get it from walmart. i highly recommend this product.
Janelle V.
Mount Joy, PA
This is the only dish soap that I use! The smell is great and it cleans well. Not only does it clean dishes but it's a great stain treater for oil stains on my shirts. You don't know how many times I've worn a new shirt and splattered salad dressing on it. A little bit of Dawn on the spot, a wash cycle and the stains were gone!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

back