BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

Reviews (11907)
Emily F.
GREEN BAY, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I am all about the original blue Dawn dishsoap. From cleaning my dishes to getting grease stains out of clothes. Dawn has so many uses, it is a must have in my house!
Jessica S.
Boaz, AL
I love this product! Cuts through grease and always gets my dishes clean. The scent isn't over powering and it smells good. I will continue to use this product and more scents of the dawn brand! Overall great product!
Brooke L.
Apache Junction, AZ
I always buy it again and again! This is the only dish soap I use not only that it's safe on everything from my baby to my dog because it's safe yet tough enough to cut through the oil and it even helps get the green out of my hair cons of being a blonde buy I love Dawn and will never stop using it !
Ylana N.
Bakersfield, CA
This leaves my hands feeling so soft after the dishes or a wash. No weird smells or a weird feeling. I even wash my car with this soap and it leaves it so shiny it looks like I waxed it. I def recommend this for dishes
Nicole E.
Chillicothe, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love this product for cleaning dishes and toys. I add a little bleach when I'm cleaning toys with it. This cuts through the greasiest messes imaginable. I've used it forever and plan to continue. I highly recommend it.
Jessie L.
Now let's be honest, is there anything else to use for cleaning dishes? it lifts all of the grease out of pans and dishes. I use it for other house hold things other than dishes it works that well. Definitely the best.
Britnee J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I'm not much of a hand dish washer but when I do need to wash a dish or two, I use either Dawn or Palmolive. I prefer Dawn because they offer a lot of different variations and it doesn't take much to get an effective clean.
Gini B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the only dish soap I will use. My mother always used it when I got older I tried other product but quickly found out why mom always chose Dawn. It's by far the best at cleaning dishes. Especially greasy dishes
Mayra G.
Surprise
This soap is amazing!!🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Better than alot of other soaps. Only one that I like to use at my home! The other brands of soap don't last as long as this one.❤ Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original
Karla G.
Lubbock, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the dish soap that never fails, I always come back to it no matter what, the scent is nice and fresh and they wash the animals that get affected by oil spills with this so you know it works and it gets an awww
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?