BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (12039)
Aziza W.
Brooklyn, NY
This ia basically the only dishwashing liquid I use. It not only cuts grease immediately but I also use it wash my makeup brushes. It's safe enough to use on oil slicked marine animals so I'm sure my brushes will be ok.
Jade M.
I love Dawn it really is tough on greases even on old stored tupperware. Leaves my hands a bit dry but still really soft. Nice thick formula that grabs onto sponge and makes necessary foam. I personlly lile the bottle its easy to use.
Patricia M.
I grew up on my grandparents and my parents using this dish soap to wash all kinds of dishes. From Sunday dinner pots and pans to glasses and plates, it is the only dish detergent I found to eliminate grease completely.
Lindsey W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is hands down the best dish soap. I love that it can be used to help animals as well. Dawn has so many scents to choose from and it works well. I think it gets through tough grease and a little bit goes a long ways.
Gel S.
Freeport, TX
One of mine and my husbands favorite is the original dawn! Works awesome on your dishes but not only that is it works awesome one your dogs too! Kills the fleas when you bathe them and it's not too harsh on their coats!
Olivia C.
Bensalem, PA
I love Dawn! I have been using if for years. It's perfect for all you kitchen dishes and more. I also use Dawn as a clothing stain remover. Rub a little on the stain, throw it in the wash and it comes out good as new!
Bailey A.
Beaverton, OR
Dawn lives up to the hype. I love using this dish soap because of the refreshing scent and especially because I love knowing that by washing my dishes I'm becoming part of a bigger movement to assist helpless animals.
Libya K.
Valley Springs
Dawn has never done me wrong! They stay true to what they're supposed to do! It tackles grease and fleas! It works great and it smells great too! I highly recommend to anyone on a budget looking for an amazing product!
AAron M.
Fort Benning, GA
This is or has been the only dish soap we ever use. It cuts through any grease on my dishes to make dish washing even quicker than usual. We also use it as a great stain fighter to certain larger stains on our clothing
Charlene M.
I would never use any other dish soap other than Dawn! This stuff leaves my dishes sparkling clean and doesn't leave any weird coating some other brands do. Also a little goes a long way so it's great value for money!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?