BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Sherry H.
Brooklyn, NY
I use this on a regular basis to wash my dishes (sadly, I am not lucky enough to have a dishwasher.) The soap itself is mild in smell, tough on dishes, and doubles as something I can occasionally bathe my cats in, in case of emergency and they have stuff I can't get out of their fur!

The product itself lasts a long time and is totally worth the value.
Elizabeth B.
A close second to my usual favorite, Ajax. Works wonderfully for dishwashing, although I use it more often for bathing foster kittens. Dawn is safe for very young animals and kills fleas. I've used it for three different litters of kittens and have never had an issue with it and it is very effective at killing fleas on kittens. All for a great price.
Devin W.
This is the only dishwashing liquid in my house. I have tried the other versions of the dawn liquid but i just haven't been hooked the way I am with the original. It cleans everything off of all my dishes with very little product necessary. A soak with warm water and dawn liquid has also taken oil and grease out of my families clothes multiple times.
Veronica M.
Florence, KY
I've used Dawn for the last 20 years. Ever since I picked up the chore of dishes. It has always left my hands soft, and has gotten the toughest, stuck on foods, off any dish. I use to use it to wash cars (I now hear that's bad for the paint, so I haven't in many years), to wash the pets, stains on carpet. There are so many uses for this awesome soap!
Jess N.
St Augustine, FL
Best stuff around. Gentle but cuts through grease like a boss. Also an AMAZING make up brush & beauty sponge cleaner. Not to mention the best shampoo to use on puppies with fleas. Or any dogs for that matter, super gentle on their skin. I use this for everything, I'm like the grandpa from My Big Fat Greek Wedding with Windex, but with dawn dish soap.
Andrea N.
Merrillville, IN
I stick with the original blue bottle always always get the one with the animals on it to help support the wildlife. This is my only dish soap I've ever or ever will use!! Great on grease and stains! If my toddler spills chocolate or anything that will stain his clothes I pretreat with dawn before throwing into the washer. Best dish soap hands down!!
Michelle G.
Cherokee, IA
I always bought cheap soap before and had to use a bunch of it. Finally, I took my mom's advice and tried Dawn. Wow, she was right..... I love the "bubbles" and takes such a little amount. I actually now buy it is a huge commercial container and it lasts me forever. I love that I can use it for so many other cleaning "recipes" and not just my dishes!
Angela D.
I love using this almost every where in my house, this is great for dishes but also great for other things like loundry, bathroom and ofcouse kitchen. This cuts grease like no other, I also use this to wash my hands, I just dilute it with 2 parts water and 1 part soap. Other soaps leave a residue on my hands this just leaves them feeling extra clean.
Rebekah S.
Santa Barbara, CA
Isn't this the standard by which we judge all other dish soaps? This works the best and I need the least amount of product to get the job done. Is it the cheapest? No, but probably, if we worked out how many dishes I cleaned, compared to another brand, it would do more dishes with less soap, so it would be a bargain. Don't take my Dawn away from me!
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
Okay seriously, you MUST always have Dawn on hand at your house. It is not only great to wash dishes with, but has hundreds of other uses. Mix dawn and vinegar in a spray bottle and use to clean your shower or bathtub and it looks spotless. Dawn is great at removing any stain on clothes or rugs. Look up all the uses for Dawn and you will be amazed!!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?