BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Ashley G.
Berea, KY
I love that this dish liquid is tough on grease and it helps save wildlife as well! Dawn has never let me down during dish washing and its also great for so many other uses! Can be used to clean the floors as well when mixed into mop water.
Kaylee S.
Yuba city, CA
Great dish soap, but also great for cleaning animals. I was recommended this soap by my veterinarian for my puppy because it is gentle on their skin and fur! Very effective and smells great. I personally prefer the blue and would buy again.
Courtney G.
Northport
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Powerful dish soap right here! Besides dishes , I use this in my shampooer and it lifts stains no problem . Gets rid of fleas too ! I always have this product ! Good quality !
Amberly K.
Winona, MN
I really love using dawn dish soap. I love all the different products they have on the shelf including the dish soap that mosturizers your hands. At my local store I can get a big bottle for $4.99. In my opinion Dawn dish soap is the only dish soap that lasts while i'm doing dishes. Other soaps tend to disappear and I have to refill the sink and start all over. Dawn also has many great scents to choose from so your dishwashing experience is the best it can be.
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is my all time go to. I have been using this stuff forever, and nothing quite does it like dawn does. When I was younger I used to grin dogs and we used this to cut through really tough mats and it worked! A little goes a long way.
Liza A.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is my absolute favorite dish soap.  It is excellent at removing grease and built up/caked on messes on pots and pans (which happens more often than I would like because my kids burn food in the pots!).  I would recommend to anyone that wants to use a good smelling, hard working, deep cleaning dish soap.  Personally, I use Dawn so that I can spend less time scrubbing dishes and more time with my family!  Must have for every kitchen.
Annie B.
Nettleton, MS
Ultra Dawn cuts grease and grime like no other detergent  on the market. It's always in my cabinet. Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original . If you want to cut your time down in washing dishes you should try it.
Lisa L.
Mays Landing, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Only dish soap I will allow in my house to wash dishes. This is honestly the best soap I have ever used and it sometimes works better than my own dish washer. I also found a dupe if anyone is interested which is the walmart brand of this product and it works just as well and does all of the same things for a lower cost.
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
You have salute Lee cannot be Dawn liquid dishwashing soap. It cuts through the toughest grace and his old standby. It comes in a variety of sense that are nice and it seems to be very easy on your hands. Reasonably priced and easy to find.
Shannan M.
PA, ['', '', '']
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This has to be the best as far as grease cutting goes. The scent is okay, I prefer their other scented soaps but this is awesome for my pans after I've cooked ground beef or anything messy in them. I use another soap for the majority and reserve this for the tougher clean ups. It does have a slimy film and you need to rinse well, hence loosing a star, but otherwise I love it. My daughter has taken on the dishes and it makes her life easier using it as a pre soak.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?