BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11980)
Brianna B.
Spring hill, FL
Best dish soap ever, all I use is the blue dawn dish soap because it serves so many purposes, cheap and effective, I even use it to wash my dog because it kills any fleas! I would recommend to others
Becca L.
Mountain Home, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is good for everything!! Right down to getting rid of flea's. It dries my hands but it does great with everything else. Makes it super easy to clean dishes. Dawn with a little hot water just melts grime and food right away. It is the only dish soap I buy.
Collene M.
Lynnwood, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My favorite dish soap (other than my eco-friendly soap of choice) is Dawn. It seriously does all the work for you. I think it truly cuts my scrubbing time down to a quarter of what it is with other soaps. I'd absolutely recommend it to everyone, it's an excellent value.
Jenn R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is the only dish soap that I have used for quite some time. I think that it is great for washing baby bottles and getting all of the crud out as well as awesome for washing gross messy pants. It smells very clean and fresh. And I would definitely buy it again.
Jamie O.
Brewer, ME
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love the way this soap leaves no streaks on our dishes. Leaves my hands feeling soft and clean. It’s safe to use on anything. If I run out of hand soap I can still use this and my hands feel great!
Katie R.
How can you go wrong with dawn! I continue to be impressed with this products! I used if on a daily basis for regular dish washing but have come to realize how versatile this product is. Combined with different ingredients (baking soda - to make laundry spot treatment) or even on it's own (reduce oiliness in hair, wash make-up brushes). What doesn't this stuff do!?!
Joy L.
Dunbar, PA
Blue Dawn. Hands-down, the best dish liquid there is. If it’s good enough for the animals affected by the oil spills, it’s good enough for my dishes! Seriously though, nothing works better, a little goes a long way, it’s super affordable, and it makes a great spot cleaner for all different types of stains on fabric to upholstery. The only dish liquid I will purchase!
Meghan R.
I use original Dawn for just about everything. It gets stains out of fabric, is gentle enough to use on my dog but strong enough to kill fleas, one drop goes a long way so when I’m washing dishes I can get a ton, if not all, done without repeatedly pumping the soap dispenser. It doesn’t feel watery like a lot of other concentrated soaps are, and it cleans so well.
Kasey T.
Woolwich, ME
Stick to the basics! The blue dawn is the best formula for ANYTHING you need to tackle. We bought a huge bottle for under the sink and a small bottle for the counter. We refill the small bottle once it’s empty or near empty. Saves money and helps the environment. This dish soap attacks grease and oil to make the surface pure clean. I’ll never buy another dish soap!
ssnpennington P.
Los Angeles
Dawn suds stay longer than any other brand. They scent is pleasant, and the ability to make my hands feel soft is amazing. Oh, and Dawn really gets dishes clean. I love using Dawn to wash dishes.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?