BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Lauren N.
This is one of my favorite dish soaps! It has a nice scent to it and gets food and grease off easily when hand washing dishes. The only con I have run into is my hands getting dry after watching dishes for a while.I will recommend this others.
Mackynze R.
My family is always buying dawn because it is the only thing we use to wash our dishes. It really gets the dishes a clean and sparkly finish. We also use it to wash our dogs so we go through it a lot. But it is worth buying for it's low price
Susannah B.
Fayetteville, AR
You cannot beat the brand recognition and accessibility of Dawn! The original formula is far from basic in its cleaning abilities. I use it for dishes, washing hands, cleaning makeup brushes, combined with vinegar for a household cleaner, etc.
Mackenzie J.
Wichita Falls, TX
This is my go to dishwashing soap. I use it while cleaning my baby's bottles and I feel it really gets them clean and disinfected. I also use for my regular dishes and love how it de-greases my pots and pans. I will definitely continue to use.
Casie W.
Lafayette, IN
Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original is really the only type of dish soap you will ever need. You can literally use it on everything. Dishes, babies, as soap, the dogs to kill fleas, the car, the floor when you are mopping, everything!
Stephanie M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love these liquid soaps for dishes! it is a thick consistency that makes me feel confident that my dishes are washed well. it has a nice scent. you can purchase these anywhere! Target, Walgreens, Cvs ect. I would purchase these soaps again
nicole g.
Ontario, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn soap is a dish soap that I've had around many many many years. when I first learned to wash diahes, Dawn soap is what I used and I continue to use it till this day. the soap works well for removing grease and overall leaving clean dishes
Rachael D.
Orlando, FL
I LOVE Dawn dish soap. it only takes a very little and I am able to fully clean a dish fully of dirty dishes. it also doesn't dry out my hands. the other thing I love about Dawn dishwasher liquid is its multipurpose use. if you pair this with hot water and baking soda it will clean your jewelry just as good as a Jewelry store. there are hundreds of ways to use Dawn dish soap that saves me hundreds of dollars on items I would otherwise be spending a lot of money on. pint risk has a LOT of uses for Dawn dish soap. plus we have to remember all that Dawn does for the poor animals who get caught in oil spills. This product saves hundreds of animals and it's tough enough to get rid of oil but gentle enough to not hurt the animals. I will forever be a Dawn dishwasher liquid user.
Kristen S.
Oakwood
Great product! Removes tough grease. Very very effective in removing tough grease and caked on food. Not to pricey. Great price actually. Different scents, they all smell so good. Apple is my favorite. And definitely recommend to other people!
Elizabeth W.
Portageville, MO
Dawn dish washing soap is the best you can buy. Not only does it clean your dishes but it takes stains out of clothes. This is one great product at an awesome price!! I highly recommend everyone to try Dawn, you won't be disappointed you did.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?