BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Gini B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the only dish soap I will use. My mother always used it when I got older I tried other product but quickly found out why mom always chose Dawn. It's by far the best at cleaning dishes. Especially greasy dishes
Tayla T.
Tullahoma, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I'm really picky about my dish washing liquid. I have to have Dawn. Nothing else bubbles up or cuts through the grease like Dawn does. Also, it has many more uses! When my cat gets fleas, bathing her in Dawn kills them!
Brooke L.
Apache Junction, AZ
I always buy it again and again! This is the only dish soap I use not only that it's safe on everything from my baby to my dog because it's safe yet tough enough to cut through the oil and it even helps get the green out of my hair cons of being a blonde buy I love Dawn and will never stop using it !
Charlene M.
I would never use any other dish soap other than Dawn! This stuff leaves my dishes sparkling clean and doesn't leave any weird coating some other brands do. Also a little goes a long way so it's great value for money!
Jessie L.
Now let's be honest, is there anything else to use for cleaning dishes? it lifts all of the grease out of pans and dishes. I use it for other house hold things other than dishes it works that well. Definitely the best.
Mayra G.
Surprise
This soap is amazing!!🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Better than alot of other soaps. Only one that I like to use at my home! The other brands of soap don't last as long as this one.❤ Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original
Kathleen F.
This is my go to dish soap! It gets my dishes clean, cuts grease, and has other uses around the house too. It has a clean scent that's not overpowering and isn't too rough on my hands. I will purchase again and again!
Bailey A.
Beaverton, OR
Dawn lives up to the hype. I love using this dish soap because of the refreshing scent and especially because I love knowing that by washing my dishes I'm becoming part of a bigger movement to assist helpless animals.
Ylana N.
Bakersfield, CA
This leaves my hands feeling so soft after the dishes or a wash. No weird smells or a weird feeling. I even wash my car with this soap and it leaves it so shiny it looks like I waxed it. I def recommend this for dishes
Karla G.
Lubbock, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the dish soap that never fails, I always come back to it no matter what, the scent is nice and fresh and they wash the animals that get affected by oil spills with this so you know it works and it gets an awww
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?