BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Angela L.
Hallsville, MO
This is the only dish detergent I will use! Nothing can beat it's effectiveness against grease and oil and that fact that you don't have to use the whole bottle for one sink of dishes. Love it!!
kuku k.
This product is great! I don't have a dishwasher except, for me. You only need to use a very small amount of this product to get a sink full of bubbles. It also has the best grease cutter in it.
Talisa H.
Slocomb, AL
This product has many purposes other than washing dishes. I have gotten many stains out of clothing with this product as well. I never ever purchase any other dish soap other than dawn original.
Charlie K.
Pasadena, CA
Mega Parent Expert
After using dawn, I don't use any other dishwashing liquid. I've noticed water stains, not enough cleansing power from other liquid dish soaps, but not dawn. I'll use it as long as they make it.
Julie G.
Wakefield, MA
This I use to not only wash my dishes but for multiple other things too! I use it to remove hair dye from skin and it works instantly. It's the only dish soap I'll use and it's tough on grease!
Ashley N.
American Fork, UT
The best soap available. It cleans well, gets the job done every time, smells good but not overwhelming. It helps to clean anything including dishes but also stained clothing and anything else.
G R.
Riverside, CA
Pleasant smell , and a little goes a LONG way. Great for cleaning the grease left over from cooking. Also just as great for using on your pets to deal with external parasites! Gentle and safe !
Amanda D.
Accord, NY
Back to the basics for me with this dish detergent. I've tried many others throughout the years and the original Dawn is the best at cutting grease and leaving the dishes clean with no residue.
Angela G.
Houma, LA
I absolutely love Dawn Dishwashing Liquid. I always keep several bottles on my shelf. Nothing else seems to work as well for me on greasy dishes. Dawn cuts the grease even after water cools off
Kasey P.
San Angelo, TX
I love this soap!! It makes so many bubbles which makes it easier for washing dishes!! It's also great for killing fleas! Super safe on animals and that's two brids with one stone kind of deal!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?