BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Alison N.
Burbank, CA
This stuff does it all. I've washed just about everything with Dawn and it works great, but it's also gentle enough to use in my bathing suits. Super sudsy, great price, can be found in most stores. Will always buy Dawn.
Kaitlyn S.
Marion, IL
This isn't the only and I mean only way to go. Everything else sucks. It does eventually dry out your hands only if you wash them twice an hour. It takes off grease with ease, it doesn't leave any film on your hands and it doesn't leave your hands slimy af. Only dawn. Only original. No other even compares.
Samantha D.
Fort Valley, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Simple smell but tough on anything in your sink. Purchased at Walmart at a very affordable price. Lasts a long time as long as there's no overuse. Gets rid of that greasy feel. Would buy again. Love using on baby items.
Jenny L.
Brooklyn, NY
Dawn is one of the two dishsoap I use. It
cleans well, cuts through any grease. I wipe down walls, doors and trim with
it. Awesome product! Definitely within the budget. You can never go wrong with the original Dawn dish liquid!
Sandra M.
Reno, NV
It smelt pretty good. Didn't dry my hands and washed them easily. My hands were pretty clean & so were the dishes! I feel like it runs out fast and you don't get what it's worth but when you do get something it works great!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shalini S.
Kissimmee, FL
I love this dish soap. A little really does go a long way with dawn. I bought the medium sized bottle and it last me at least 3 months and that with doing dishes every day. I absolutely recommend this brand and the dish soap.
Patricia M.
I grew up on my grandparents and my parents using this dish soap to wash all kinds of dishes. From Sunday dinner pots and pans to glasses and plates, it is the only dish detergent I found to eliminate grease completely.
Emily K.
Frenchburg, KY
This #dishsoap works amazingly well. A small bottle can last a really long time because it doesn't take much at all to wash your dishes. Their slogan is definitely true. I will continue to use Dawn dish soap in my home!
Gel S.
Freeport, TX
One of mine and my husbands favorite is the original dawn! Works awesome on your dishes but not only that is it works awesome one your dogs too! Kills the fleas when you bathe them and it's not too harsh on their coats!
Lindsey W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is hands down the best dish soap. I love that it can be used to help animals as well. Dawn has so many scents to choose from and it works well. I think it gets through tough grease and a little bit goes a long ways.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?