BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Faith R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I also live by this stuff. This Dawn dish liquid is the only kind I every buy. It's the toughest on grease and is worth every penny, not to mention a little goes a long way.
Mary S.
San Antonio, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is my favorite soap to use, it smells amazing and leaves my dishes super shiny. It also doesn't leave any residue and it's awesome for removing grease from tough pans. Not to mention I also use this to bathe my pets to control fleas
Cassandra P.
Horse Shoe, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I usually love dawn but when I use this detergent I'm always having to refill the sink because the bubbles disappear. As far as cutting grease though, this stuff works for that.
Elianna J.
Eden prairie , MN
Dawn is the only dish soap we will ever use. It does the trick better than any other dish soap I have used. Another pro is that it makes your jewelery shinier!! I also have very sensitive hands and dawn dish soap is very nice on my hands.
Terrell E.
Jackson , MS
The best dishwashing liquid I've used in my life. It strips grease to the source, it's great for washing cars and anything you my hand wash. It won't dry your hands out theirs different kinds to choose from. By far the best in the nation.
Monica B.
I have been using Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid soap for years. I have tried other brands but Dawn always seems to work the best. While it is a little more in price than other brands in this category I feel like you need to use less to get the same clean effect.
Julie M.
Columbus, OH
I use dawn because it works. It cuts through grease and grime on dishes easily with no effort. Another reason is their commitment to give back to help with oil spills. That factor alone has me choosing dawn over leading competitors.
Jessica K.
This is the ONLY dish liquid I keep on hand to wash the dishes. My current large bottle I've had for 3 months and can get another month out of it. My husband cooks a lot with oil and Dawn cleans it right up off surfaces and the pans.
keren a.
crowley la
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I always wash my dishes and my car with Dawn dish liquid. It does an excellent getting stains off of my dishes. It always get the job done and it is an affordable product. i always get it from walmart. i highly recommend this product.
Ellie B.
Woodward, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the only dish soap I use! I have tried others and they never match up to dawn. It gets super sudsy with just a dab of soap. Nice clean fresh scent. Cuts out grease and grime like a champ! By far the best dish soap on the market!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

back