BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Buy on Target*
Ashley N.
American Fork, UT
The best soap available. It cleans well, gets the job done every time, smells good but not overwhelming. It helps to clean anything including dishes but also stained clothing and anything else.
Nicole M.
We only use Dawn dish soap. It does an excellent job cutting through grease, and it helps to get your dishes clean and spotless. We also use it to bathe our dog. Highly recommended this brand.
Yvette S.
Las Vegas, NV
My family and I have never used another brand other than dawn. It takes all food off of the dishes with no hassle and leaves this shiny and clean!!! I will never use another brand of dish soap
Sam
I believe there are two things you must always buy name brand: dish soap and mayonnaise. That being said, Dawn dish soap is the BEST. It can cut through grease better than any knock off brand.
Nicole L.
North Apollo, PA
This dish soap works great without the heavy price tag! There are often coupons so I can get it for next to nothing. You can find it every where. I've also used it to clean counters and sinks.
Hope  B.
Tea, SD
Dawn is my all time favorite dish soap. You get your money's worth and it does the job with very little. Really handy because they sell it everywhere and I don't have to go to a certain store.
Susan M.
Weatherby, MO
The original Dawn is my favorite. It cleans greasy dishes and leaves hands feeling clean. There is also no greasy film or residue in the sink. Well priced. Long lasting suds. Nice clean smell.
Kiara M.
Bridgeport, CT
This cuts grease like no other dish liquid I've ever seen & its gentle on skin as well . Truly amazing that you can wash an animal ( duck ) with it & also cut gime leaving your dishes spotless
Victoria Madison B.
Lavalette, WV
Dawn dishwashing liquid can literally be used for anything. It cleans your dishes, it cleans your hands, gets the stains out of your clothes, keeps the animals clean, and so many other things.
Brianne R.
El Cajon, CA
ONLY dish soap I have ever used, we have been using it for over 10 years and I will never use another brand I just love it and it is great for a ton of other things besides just washing dishes
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?