BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?172 Answers
  • Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Marisol G.
When it comes to washing my dishes I must use Dawn, the reason I use this dishwashing liquid over other brands is because it has work fine and it last a long time compared to other brands, a little goes a long way, I like to purchase the bigger size that you find at your local Walmart or target, I think it's cheaper to buy the bigger version and it last much longer as I stated before, it removed the grease on plastic and glass easily. I like that they also have different scents or some that are delicate on your hands, I usually stick to the original formula unless this one is not available at the store, I highly recommend this product, it does the job, shiny and clean dishes.
Alexandria V.
Los Angeles , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I bought these dish soap about 3 months ago the price was good I got it for 5 dollars and it has lasted me a good while a little goes a long way I love the smell and how it takes off all the grease from my plates I would definitely recommend it
Seirria M.
Gastonia, NC
We always get this for two reasons. Yes it works great for dishes but we also use it on our dogs. This year fleas have been horrible. If fleas cone back inbetween flea treatments two washes right after another will kill and remove the fleas!
Hayley P.
N Kingstown, RI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I'll never buy a different brand. We loveeeeeeee dawn. It cleans our dishes wonderfully and every mess and spill our 1.5 year old and 2 cats make.
And yay for helping animals!
Deja J.
Greenville, NC
Old school Dawn is always going to be my favorite. Any mess in the kitchen that you need to clean up, Dawn has your back. It cuts through anything that's stuck on your pans. I tend to soak mine overnight and the Dawn always does the trick.
Michelle C.
Iona, MN
Dawn dish soap is my all time favorite brand of dish soap! I prefer the original scent myself, but there are some other scents that are pretty good too. I love how easy it makes washing my dishes because I am the dishwasher in my household!
Katie B.
Henryville , IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love dawn!! It is the only dish soap that I will use!! It is fantastic for getting dishes clean, but it also works wonders on anything you can stain with grease, including clothes!! I use dawn for dishes, clothes, makeup brushes, anything!!!
Marlena S.
Elverta, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We always keep dawn on hand. Our dogs get sprayed by skunks once or twice a year and this is the only thing that has helped get out the stink! Also use for our dish soap and no complaints.
Marquitta W.
North Chesterfield, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Is there even any other dish soap out there that cuts grease and actually leaves your dishes as clean as dawn does??? I'lol wait..... Yeah I didn't think so. And I've discovered so many other great hacks that you can do with Dawn. It's a multi use product ppl!!!
Roxanne T.
portland, ME
No frills this is the classic dishwashing liquid and it cleand better than any knockoff. Side note tho it works great for hands and as someone who has fluerosant red hair and gets dye and dye residye on everything this stuffs a life saver.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

back