BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?163 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (12039)
Amber c.
Best dish soap hands down. Great price, and a little bit goes a long ways. Never leaves soap scum, and I can leave my dishes soaking for 10 minutes in this soap and everything comes off. Makes washing dishes so much eaaier.
McCallister B.
Does a great job getting dishes clean, even ones that are covered in grease. I also mix this with a little bit of water and scrub stains in my clothes and it does wonders! I would definitely recommend this product to others
Melissa S.
I not only wash my dishes with Dawn, we also use it as hand soap in the kitchen and bathroom. It takes everything off your hands. My husband works on his car and in the yard alot and dawn is what he prefers wash his hands.
Alex B.
Antioch, CA
I dawn for many reasons. First of all, one little drip goes so far. It is so cost-effective and lasts for a very long time. The smell is also amazing. I love that dove also helps the environment when it comes to oil spills.
Stacy B.
Anaheim , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
You can use this detergent for pretty much anything! I mix it with a bit of water and use it to pretreat laundry stains, especially grease based stains. There are a ton of homemade cleaner recipes that call for the "blue Dawn", and they all work. Just check it out on Pinterest or your favorite search engine.
Patricia M.
I grew up on my grandparents and my parents using this dish soap to wash all kinds of dishes. From Sunday dinner pots and pans to glasses and plates, it is the only dish detergent I found to eliminate grease completely.
Shalini S.
Kissimmee, FL
I love this dish soap. A little really does go a long way with dawn. I bought the medium sized bottle and it last me at least 3 months and that with doing dishes every day. I absolutely recommend this brand and the dish soap.
Esra C.
Dawn original blue dish soap is the best. It only cleans everything but it's tough on Greece not tour budget. It can be bought in various sizes and has many unknown uses. Did you know mixing 1part dawn approximately 1/4 cup dawn original blue with 1part approximately 1/4 cup of rubbing alcohol then pour into empty spray bottle and fill with water. Spray doorways windows and counter tops to keep away ants, Flys from landing and many other bugs.

Husband all greasy from work? Left stains in the tub.? Use a spray bottle of dawn original blue and water. Spray tub, let sit five to ten minutes then rinse and wipe.

Use about one top to two top of dawn blue original to refill foaming pump hand soap. Take empty foaming soap bottle and fill to the direction line with water. Line is printed on the bottle. Then slowly pour the one top of dawn into the bottle. Don't shake or flip. Slowly and gently tilt at a small degree left to right till mix is mixed up. Now use the soap.
Angela L.
This is my one and only go to dish soap. There is no other that matches the cleaning power! A little bit goes a very long way and the original scent is perfect. Not too fragranced and very sudsy. A repurchase every time.
Ashley C.
Hulbert , OK
All of dawn dish soaps I love. They work amazing and I also use it for my makeup brushes. It gets everything clean and the price isn't bad at all. I can't say enough good stuff about dawn. I would recommend it to others
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?