BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11904)
Lindsey W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is hands down the best dish soap. I love that it can be used to help animals as well. Dawn has so many scents to choose from and it works well. I think it gets through tough grease and a little bit goes a long ways.
Jade M.
I love Dawn it really is tough on greases even on old stored tupperware. Leaves my hands a bit dry but still really soft. Nice thick formula that grabs onto sponge and makes necessary foam. I personlly lile the bottle its easy to use.
Constance B.
Bellingham, WA
I have yet to have any negative thoughts on this dish soap! It lathers nicely and I truly feel my dishes are clean when I use it. It cuts grease nicely, which is important to me since I use a good amount of oil when cooking.
Esra C.
Dawn original blue dish soap is the best. It only cleans everything but it's tough on Greece not tour budget. It can be bought in various sizes and has many unknown uses. Did you know mixing 1part dawn approximately 1/4 cup dawn original blue with 1part approximately 1/4 cup of rubbing alcohol then pour into empty spray bottle and fill with water. Spray doorways windows and counter tops to keep away ants, Flys from landing and many other bugs.

Husband all greasy from work? Left stains in the tub.? Use a spray bottle of dawn original blue and water. Spray tub, let sit five to ten minutes then rinse and wipe.

Use about one top to two top of dawn blue original to refill foaming pump hand soap. Take empty foaming soap bottle and fill to the direction line with water. Line is printed on the bottle. Then slowly pour the one top of dawn into the bottle. Don't shake or flip. Slowly and gently tilt at a small degree left to right till mix is mixed up. Now use the soap.
Linda D.
Sewell, NJ
Who knew Dawn Dish soap was more then just a fantastic soap for dishes? Ive used it to kill poison ivy, clean windows, unclog toilets, kill fleas on my cat, etc.   the possibilities are endless & the cost is very reasonable
Olivia C.
Bensalem, PA
I love Dawn! I have been using if for years. It's perfect for all you kitchen dishes and more. I also use Dawn as a clothing stain remover. Rub a little on the stain, throw it in the wash and it comes out good as new!
Gel S.
Freeport, TX
One of mine and my husbands favorite is the original dawn! Works awesome on your dishes but not only that is it works awesome one your dogs too! Kills the fleas when you bathe them and it's not too harsh on their coats!
Jenny N.
I love dawn not only does it wash my dishes but it is also safe to use on baby kittens or puppies and kills fleas on spot. I use this on rescue animals to rid the fleas but also use this for my dishes I also love the scent.
Alison N.
Burbank, CA
This stuff does it all. I've washed just about everything with Dawn and it works great, but it's also gentle enough to use in my bathing suits. Super sudsy, great price, can be found in most stores. Will always buy Dawn.
KaylaAnn S.
I usually get this and refill my smaller bottle! It can be found and any Walmart or Walmart.com. Honestly there's no cons on this product, I mean it gets the job done! I would buy this again and again! Highly recommended!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?