BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Tori B.
Trussville, AL
This is just such a classic staple product. It is amazing soap that removes grease and oil like no other. It isn't too pricey, and they have a good variety of scents to choose from as well. I can't see myself ever switching over from this dish soap.
jessica n.
Elkhart, IN
My only detergent to wash dishes, its even safe for pets to get rid of flea. Its a great value for its price, get rid of grease fast and you do not need a whole lot  i count to 10 and that is enough to last me all day. Totally would recommend to others,
Nashia R.
Philadelphia, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is like an all-purpose use product because it's not just for dishes I've recently used it to get fleas off of a cat have you said to get stains out of clothing it cleans really well and it has a nice mild sent to it and it leaves your hands feeling really soft
Bryttanie C.
Starkville, MS
This dish soap is awesome and goes beyond its job and leaves dishes clean. It is very effective and doesn't leave behind any residue on the dishes. I buy it from the dollar store and Walmart, it is a great value and can last me a month if not more.
Brittany L.
tacoma, WA
always a classic, i love that their soap is gentle enough to not dry out hands but also tough enough to get through some gross dishes my roommates produce, i also am a huge fan of their environmental protection, will continue to purchase this brand
Julie A.
Tampa
Dawn is a great dish soap. I can clean and soak my dishes and they come out perfectly clean. When I use Dawn, my hands aren't as dry as other products. I don't need to use a lot to wash a sink full of dishes either, so a bottle lasts me a long time.
Dana L.
Casselberry, FL
I'm going to be honest, nothing has been better than Dawn soap. It's one of the best dishwashing liquid that I've ever used. As a clean-freak, I love how the original scent smells and how it leaves all of my oily dishes squeaky clean. Not only do I use Dawn for cleaning dishes, I also pour a bit of Dawn to clean my floors. It leaves a bucket of dark brown dirty water after mopping my floors; even floor detergent isn't that good! I just adopted a huge dog and his previous owner even recommended that I used Dawn soap to guve him a bath. It has worked really well, too! It's a great cheap alternative to dog soap! Plus, it's not harmful and the soap does leave your hand soft to touch. I wouldn't recommend a better product than Dawn.
Kära C.
Slidell
When dawn says it cuts grease and oils, it really does. I’ve tried other dish soaps and nothing compares. I love this dosh soap. It’s what I’ve grown up using and will continue using. It last for such a long time, a little bit truly goes a long way.
Jenna S.
Spring Lake, NC
This dish soap cleans my dishes well and it doesn't make my hands dry. It has a great price in it has a nice sent. Although I believe it works just as well as any other dish soap.
Kalsee C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love dawn! I have a new baby and a puppy and use it to not only wash all my dishes but to always wash my baby bottles and dog bowls. It takes the grease off everything. It has a light scent. I love it and have never been disappointed by it ever. Recommend to everyone!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?