BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11900)
Amber c.
Marietta
Best dish soap hands down. Great price, and a little bit goes a long ways. Never leaves soap scum, and I can leave my dishes soaking for 10 minutes in this soap and everything comes off. Makes washing dishes so much eaaier.
Brigid A.
Frederick, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
who doesn't love dawn? Hardworking, and gentle on hands? Yes please! I got a gallon jug at lowes and just refill my little bottle every few months from that. Cleans even the nastiest dishes my roommates and I forgot about months ago b
McCallister B.
Does a great job getting dishes clean, even ones that are covered in grease. I also mix this with a little bit of water and scrub stains in my clothes and it does wonders! I would definitely recommend this product to others
Crystal C.
San Antonio, TX
I love dawn for all my tough baked on grease dishes... I wash my dog in it sometimes if I notice he has a flee or two... And I clean my car seats when my daughter makes messes in the back seat. Love the blue original dawn.
Cynthia W.
Dawn is the liquid dish soap that my family relies on! We always look for Dawn and buy it - we don't even look at other products. I love the smell (always so fresh!) and the feel of it (doesn't dry out my skin!).
Jasmine B.
Council Blfs, IA
My husband is a mechanic so he comes home literally covered in grease.. so not only does this help get my dishes nice and clean, it gets my husbands arms and hands nice and clean too. He uses this over any other "man" soap.
Jessica R.
Houston, Tx
Favorite dish soap. Bang for the buck. This stuff lasts forever and truly aids in getting your dishes clean. I don't think I'll ever switch. My dishes are so much cleaner since using dawn dish soap. Would highly recommend.
Crystal G.
Houston, Tx
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Cleans the biggest messes and not just on dishes! I even use it to pretreat stains on clothes and it always gets them out! This is the only dish soap I'll ever buy!
Maribel L.
This is the only dish soap I buy! We use it for other uses then just washing dishes so we make sure to buy the biggest bottle so we don't run out often! Helps get the tough grease off the dishes and even stains off cloth
Jade M.
I love Dawn it really is tough on greases even on old stored tupperware. Leaves my hands a bit dry but still really soft. Nice thick formula that grabs onto sponge and makes necessary foam. I personlly lile the bottle its easy to use.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?