BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Melissa S.
Columbia
I not only wash my dishes with Dawn, we also use it as hand soap in the kitchen and bathroom. It takes everything off your hands. My husband works on his car and in the yard alot and dawn is what he prefers wash his hands.
Amber c.
Marietta
Best dish soap hands down. Great price, and a little bit goes a long ways. Never leaves soap scum, and I can leave my dishes soaking for 10 minutes in this soap and everything comes off. Makes washing dishes so much eaaier.
Mindy C.
Kansas City, MO
This is by far the best dish detergent out there. I like the clean scent. It has a good amount of bubbles and always cleans way better than others I have tried. I will continue to use this as it is my go to dish detergent.
Brigid A.
Frederick, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
who doesn't love dawn? Hardworking, and gentle on hands? Yes please! I got a gallon jug at lowes and just refill my little bottle every few months from that. Cleans even the nastiest dishes my roommates and I forgot about months ago b
Katherine W.
Phoenix, AZ
Easy to use! Smells great! I use it to get grimey food off plates or for scrubbing pots. We also use it as hand soap and it's always gentle never harsh. Nothing compares to it! I highly recommend it! And will buy it again!
McCallister B.
Does a great job getting dishes clean, even ones that are covered in grease. I also mix this with a little bit of water and scrub stains in my clothes and it does wonders! I would definitely recommend this product to others
Charlee M.
Hi Hat
Nothing cuts through grease like dawn. It's the only dish soap I want to use. You use less product and receive much better results. It's the best deal for your money.
Alex B.
Antioch, CA
I dawn for many reasons. First of all, one little drip goes so far. It is so cost-effective and lasts for a very long time. The smell is also amazing. I love that dove also helps the environment when it comes to oil spills.
Jasmine B.
Council Blfs, IA
My husband is a mechanic so he comes home literally covered in grease.. so not only does this help get my dishes nice and clean, it gets my husbands arms and hands nice and clean too. He uses this over any other "man" soap.
Crystal C.
San Antonio, TX
I love dawn for all my tough baked on grease dishes... I wash my dog in it sometimes if I notice he has a flee or two... And I clean my car seats when my daughter makes messes in the back seat. Love the blue original dawn.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?