BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
jackie B.
Macedonia
It the only dish soap I will use it cut greece it also has good lather I also can use it for more the just washing dishes I wash my dogs with it and I also use it to pretreat my husband's work shirts when they get oil or bad stains on them
Deja J.
Greenville, NC
Old school Dawn is always going to be my favorite. Any mess in the kitchen that you need to clean up, Dawn has your back. It cuts through anything that's stuck on your pans. I tend to soak mine overnight and the Dawn always does the trick.
Seirria M.
Gastonia, NC
We always get this for two reasons. Yes it works great for dishes but we also use it on our dogs. This year fleas have been horrible. If fleas cone back inbetween flea treatments two washes right after another will kill and remove the fleas!
Hayley P.
N Kingstown, RI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I'll never buy a different brand. We loveeeeeeee dawn. It cleans our dishes wonderfully and every mess and spill our 1.5 year old and 2 cats make.
And yay for helping animals!
Daria K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
BEST detergent I've ever used. Gets to all the grease or the driest of food residue on pots and pans. Doesn't leave weird streaks, I like the different colors, and all the scents smell super fresh. Easy to use and definitely a "must" in the kitchen!
Molly A.
This detergent is amazing! Not only is it great at cleaning dishes and cutting grease from your pans—it also helps take stains out of clothing! Have used this product since I moved away from home and swear by it! Will not buy another brand of detergent.
Marisol G.
When it comes to washing my dishes I must use Dawn, the reason I use this dishwashing liquid over other brands is because it has work fine and it last a long time compared to other brands, a little goes a long way, I like to purchase the bigger size that you find at your local Walmart or target, I think it's cheaper to buy the bigger version and it last much longer as I stated before, it removed the grease on plastic and glass easily. I like that they also have different scents or some that are delicate on your hands, I usually stick to the original formula unless this one is not available at the store, I highly recommend this product, it does the job, shiny and clean dishes.
Marisa W.
Tehachapi, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I almost never stray from this specific brand and color of soap. It not only is used on my dishes but it can be used to clean so many other things around my home as well. The best part is that you don't need a ton of soap to get the job done
Brooke B.
Cottonwood, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is the best dish soap in the world (in my opinion!) It's my first choice, my go-to soap! I wouldn't buy anything else in it's place unless in hard times. I think it smells wonderful and one small drop goes a long ways! Cleans dishes very well.
Michelle C.
Iona, MN
Dawn dish soap is my all time favorite brand of dish soap! I prefer the original scent myself, but there are some other scents that are pretty good too. I love how easy it makes washing my dishes because I am the dishwasher in my household!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

Walmart