BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (12039)
Sophia Nicole C.
Forestville, MD
I love this product. I don't have to use much. This cuts through caked in grease very well! It is inexpensive and a great value. I live this product and I recommend this product to everyone! I will definitely buy this again.
Andrea K.
Ogden, UT
The reason I like this dish soap is the smell and the longevity. I used to buy store brand because it was cheaper but I found myself having to go to the store all the time to get more. A little goes a long way with this soap.
Brittany H.
West allis, WI
Classic dawn is the best at cutting really tough stuck on dishes. It doesn't leave any residue. I even use to to wash my makeup brushes and it makes them so clean and soft. Very affordable and I would recommend it to everyone
Kayla B.
Salt rock, WV
I have trusted Dawn for years. Currently using the simply Dawn. Always takes care of our messes, whether it's oil stains, dirty dishes, or muddy hands. Love that is a trusted brand making healthier options in their products.
Maria S.
I love using this dish soap. It's long lasting and it smells great. I love how I don't have to use lots of soap on each wash. With other products I literally soak the sponge and it doesn't last as long as this brand. This product usually lasts me about a month used on a daily basis. Over all its a great product.
Brooke D.
Addison , NY
This works so so well when washing dishes! Whenever I don’t feel like running the dishwasher I can trust this to get my dishes clean! It smells wonderful as well which is a plus! It’s not too expensive and gets the job done!
Marlee B.
A little really does go a long way with Dawn dish soap! I small bottle will last our household for months. Dawn has many fragrances to choose from and they all smell great. It gets tough food messes off from plates with ease.
Kate T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is the only brand of soap I trust to make sure my kitchen is extra clean. Doesn't have an over powering smell and I think that's why I enjoy it so much. This is a really great priced product! I definitely give this 5 stars.
Michelle H.
Rochester, NY
Currently have a huge container of this, and it's has lasted me for months!! Does a great job dissolving oil and grease. Is on the pricy side, with occasional opportunities to save.
Ashley M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I always use dawn to get the grease
Out of pots and pans. Am a big fan as it works, however I sometimes wish it smelled good or came in scents as I'm a sucker for anything that smells great; it makes the idea of cleaning fun.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?