BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Cristina C.
Porter , Tx
My favorite brand is Dawn. I love using it cause it keeps my dishes so clean and it gets the grease out of my pans really fas. I love that it creates a lot of bubbles, I by a normal bottle and it lasted me more than 1 month. I love it a lot
Thi K.
Long Beach, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use this for everything. It's the best!!! It's better than any brand out there in my opinion. It get rid of overnight stain and gentle on hand. The only thing I don't like would be the scent. I rather them have no scent. I highly recommended.
Kalli G.
Mandeville, LA
Seriously nothing beats original blue dawn. It smells great. It works great. You can even use it in other situations. I use it to get oil stains out of laundry (great pretreater) and I've even used it to wash the dogs! Never found a better flea shampoo!
Morgan J.
Denton, MD
Can’t use any other dish soap other than dawn because nothing gets all the grease or foams up as much as it. I just feel like my fishes are always clean faster and better with this brand and the original scent is still good and it’s a good price
Samantha L.
I have tried other dish washing soaps but none compare to the original blue dawn soap. Not even the other scents by dawn work as well. This stuff works great for getting food off plates, it's also great for washing my dog with in order to kill fleas.
Holly C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is a good product. It cuts through grease well. It's a little more expensive  than some but it works well. Overall I'm please with how clean it gets my dishes. Pretty good value for the job it does. I would definitely recommend this product.
Toni S.
Dawn is the best dishwashing liquid out there. If I can help it, we only use Dawn. It is highly concentrated and only requires a small about to be effective. I usually get Dawn for a great price using coupons and buying on the Kroger Mega Sale.
ocean m.
Richmond, IN
My family has used this every since i was a baby. It comes in alot of different scents and i dont really have anything bad to say about it. it works very well and is very effective in washing dishes. it only takes a little bit and i would definitely reccomend
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this product. Cleans my dishes, pots pans and makeup brushes with ease. Kills grease like no other and has a pleasant scent. Usually purchase it from Walmart or the grocery store. I always keep this product in my house whenever we run out.
Misty A.
Alum Bank
Best dish soap ever ...i have used many other kinds such as gain and so forth but nothing cuts grease quite like dawn ...its not much more then other brands but it's definitely worth the little bit of extra money ..will buy this product always!!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

Amazon