BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Chelsea S.
louann
I will never use another brand. this stuff is the best! they all smell so good too! my favorite is the Dawn escapes, New Zealand Springs scent. it is very very effective. I use it everyday and am so happy with it. I recommend every one to use this brand!
Cynthia R.
This DAWN product for the dishes is the best soap you can ever get. It is a little on the pricey side but without a doubt worth it. Gets the job done, smells good, gentle with your skin, and it also has DAWN wild life. I love to buy and would recommend to everyone!
Chelsea M.
I would give this 10 STARS. If I could. I literally use this for everything, not just dishes! It's so affordable and do most of my cleaning with this one product! From dishes to cleaning my bathroom this stuff is amazing and has a good clean smell! My friends already know how obsessed I am with "blue dawn dish soap" and they've started to follow suit
Crystal G.
I like how Dawn products make my hands feel, while at the same time how thoroughly it cleanses my dishes. I don't feel like I need to use a lot of Dawn when it comes to cleaning roasting pans or casserole dishes. Hot water and a few drops go a long way.
Tara W.
Johnson City, TN
My daughter can sometimes eat messy food and when hand washing the dishes, Dawn works amazing. It gets any oil spots out, any tough to get areas out and leaves my dishes smelling fresh and clean. It is alot stronger than some of the other dawn products.
Kimber C.
This concentrated formula works noticeably better on tough messes. I don't have a dishwasher and so all of my dishes are hand washed and it seems to go a little faster with less scrubbing with this formula. Overkill for food that's not baked on though.
Anna M.
Raleigh, NC
This is hands down my favorite dish soap. This soap really gets into the pan I am washing and you do not need a lot of the product. The smell is also very nice compared to other dish soap I use. I really like this product and the overall company as well.
Devin D.
Saline, MI
I tried to save a little money by buying the cheaper dish washing liquid...well I learned my lesson. I use less soap with dawn, and my dishes just look and feel cleaner. I love all of the scents, but more importantly, I love the strength of this cleaner.
Devon G.
West Deptford, NJ
Staying tried and true to tradition. Dawn is the best for removing harsh grease from dishes and glasses. It lathers well and gets everything spick and span. I get the bulk bottle at Dollar General. I highly recommend this over any other dish detergent.
Allishia S.
Bremerton
I love this stuff. It gets tough grease washed away without powerful scrubbing. It is also great to use to try to get stains out of carpets and furniture! It is a very good price and the only dish soap I love to use. I would recommend this to everyone
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?