BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Rachael L.
Phoenix, AZ
Dawn is probably one of the best soaps ever. Its great for man things such as washing your car, dishes, pets, and makeup brushes. Its affordable and great quality. You can never go wrong with Dawn.
Tarrah A.
We cannot ever be without this in our kitchen. Our tried and true go-to dish soap that cuts through the grease and grime on my dishes. We love the non scented formulas and how concentrated this is.
Cynthia R.
Quantico, VA
I grew up with Dawn and I use it to this day. It's effective on grease and dirty dishes and it has the scent that reminds me of when I was younger. I also use this with vinegar to clean the shower.
Amanda H.
After using this and switching it up I always come back to my dawn dish soap. Never have to worry about stuck on food. Add hot water and a little dawn and voila. Dish is clean! No scrubbing needed!
cynthia t.
Absolutely love this dish soap. Cuts the grease on the dishes, making me work less. I've tried many other brands because they cost less. But i always go back to this. Plus a little goes a long way.
Becky S.
I only use Dawn Ultra Original. I switched to another brand and found I was using more soap and it was less effective. I use the trial size bottle on my sink top because the bottle isn't too large.
Shakannah G.
Summerville, SC
This is great on my nails and it cuts grease really good no greasy film is left on the dishes. Great product. I gave it 4 stars I don't really like the smell. Other than that this product is great.
dena g.
Will not use any thing but dawn dish liquid if i can't find it in the store i will go to another store to purchase dawn . it works so good on your dishes /clothes to remove grease love this product
Nancy W.
Sanford, FL
100% effective! Always cleans dishes and cuts grime but soft enough for my hands. Also use it to clean counters and tables so I don't have worry about my babies getting too many chemicals in them.
Debbie H.
Grandy, NC
I ALWAYS purchase Dawn dish liquid! You know you dishes are clean with no residue left behind. You don't have to use much to clean a sink full of dishes so it is the most economical choice as well
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?