BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Meredith T.
Jacksonville, NC
This is great when you want clean dishes. I prefer this brand over most other brands out there! It's also good for helping to get fleas off dogs and cats! I buy this either at the Dollar store or Walmart. Yes, I would definitely buy this again!
Maria S.
I love using this dish soap. It's long lasting and it smells great. I love how I don't have to use lots of soap on each wash. With other products I literally soak the sponge and it doesn't last as long as this brand. This product usually lasts me about a month used on a daily basis. Over all its a great product.
Alexandra Z.
South Ozone Park, NY
I only use Dawn soap. It is soothing with great scents and takes all of the tough messes especially anything with grease out. An added benefit of Dawn dish soap is that Dawn helps to save wildlife too!!! Absolutely love Dawn!
Leslie W.
This is a super cleaning machine. The best dish soap you can ever use. It can cleaner anything and everything. It is the only dish soap I ever buy. The scent is so refreshing. It has also has multiple uses which is fantastic!
jenna l.
jackson
The ONLY brand that does the job right the first time. I have tried buying a cheaper soap and it is never worth it. It is worth it to pay the little bit extra to get the great results of Dawn. It is thorough and fast acting!
Marlee B.
Geneva
A little really does go a long way with Dawn dish soap! I small bottle will last our household for months. Dawn has many fragrances to choose from and they all smell great. It gets tough food messes off from plates with ease.
Nicole M.
Westville, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Hands down the best dish soap. It's affordable and can be used for many things other then dishes. I use it as a shampoo if I feel like my hair is feeling really greasy or have product build up. It washes clean. The scent is mild.
Brittany H.
West allis, WI
Classic dawn is the best at cutting really tough stuck on dishes. It doesn't leave any residue. I even use to to wash my makeup brushes and it makes them so clean and soft. Very affordable and I would recommend it to everyone
Santana B.
I don't have to use much dawn at all to wash my dishes. I buy mine at Walmart and it's really cheap to go as far as it does. I buy the original scent but there are so many wonderful ones. It really gets the tough grease off.
Heather K.
Owosso, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
You just can't beat Dawn. We use it for hand washing dishes, but also as an ingredient for various DIY cleaners as well. Grease or oil stains on clothes, mixed with baking soda to scrub out sinks, mixed with vinegar and water to battle soap scum, the uses are endless!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?