BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Meredith T.
Jacksonville, NC
This is great when you want clean dishes. I prefer this brand over most other brands out there! It's also good for helping to get fleas off dogs and cats! I buy this either at the Dollar store or Walmart. Yes, I would definitely buy this again!
Jesus B.
With dawn a little goes a long way. This product doesn't damage your hands and gets the job don efficiently. I highly recommend it it's very effective. A little goes a long way with this product. So in the long run you save.
Alexandra Z.
South Ozone Park, NY
I only use Dawn soap. It is soothing with great scents and takes all of the tough messes especially anything with grease out. An added benefit of Dawn dish soap is that Dawn helps to save wildlife too!!! Absolutely love Dawn!
Katrina S.
Wilcox , PA
Only dish soap I'll ever use. Works good on dishes, stains, grease. Always buy the original. It's very effective, does exactly what it's suppose to. Smells good. Would definitely recommend for anyone wanting a good dish soap
Heather K.
Owosso, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
You just can't beat Dawn. We use it for hand washing dishes, but also as an ingredient for various DIY cleaners as well. Grease or oil stains on clothes, mixed with baking soda to scrub out sinks, mixed with vinegar and water to battle soap scum, the uses are endless!
Kayla B.
Salt rock, WV
I have trusted Dawn for years. Currently using the simply Dawn. Always takes care of our messes, whether it's oil stains, dirty dishes, or muddy hands. Love that is a trusted brand making healthier options in their products.
Ashley M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I always use dawn to get the grease
Out of pots and pans. Am a big fan as it works, however I sometimes wish it smelled good or came in scents as I'm a sucker for anything that smells great; it makes the idea of cleaning fun.
Emily-Paige M.
Gardendale, AL
I love this scent of Dawn!! I use it for so much. It really attacks grease and does exactly what it claims to do. I have tried other scents (such as the green one) and I wasn't a fan. The blue Dawn gives a really nice clean smell.
Maria G.
Brownsville, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Este detergente rinde mucho al ser concentrado aparte que cuida mis manos, vale la pena comprarlo, yo lo uso tambiĂŠn para lavar mis brochas de maquillaje, siento que no las reseca y asĂ­ no tengo que agregarles aceite ni nada
Andrea K.
Ogden, UT
The reason I like this dish soap is the smell and the longevity. I used to buy store brand because it was cheaper but I found myself having to go to the store all the time to get more. A little goes a long way with this soap.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?