BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Emily M.
Poland, OH
Pretty standard dish soap. It doesnt have a crazy scent or anything special but it gets dishes clean. I also use this to wash my makeup brushes and it is really affordable as well. I pick mine up at target and buy the large bottle. It lasts me forever.
Holly S.
Mastic
I love blue dawn because it is multifunctional! Not only does it do a supurbe job cleaning my dishwater but I also use it occasional on my pets to remove any fleas!! It is animal safe and the most effective wash I have used on my cats to get rid of pests
Anna M.
Raleigh, NC
This is hands down my favorite dish soap. This soap really gets into the pan I am washing and you do not need a lot of the product. The smell is also very nice compared to other dish soap I use. I really like this product and the overall company as well.
Chris B.
New London, MO
Blue Dawn is such a multipurpose cleaner in my home! I have a bottle in the kitchen for handwashing dishes, pots and pans. But I also keep a second bottle in the laundry room for greasy stains...I pre-treat with Dawn and throw the clothes into the wash! It's better than any laundry pre-treat product!
Kimber C.
This concentrated formula works noticeably better on tough messes. I don't have a dishwasher and so all of my dishes are hand washed and it seems to go a little faster with less scrubbing with this formula. Overkill for food that's not baked on though.
Kayla F.
I have always purchased DAWN I love this product. DAWN is tough on grease and a little goes a long way. Good value not pricey at all. Does not dry out my hands either thats a huge plus. It can also get stains out of laundry. I would recommend to others.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This stuff is some awesome dish soap. It cuts through the grind and scum and really gets everything sparkling clean. It comes in a variety of scents and they all do they about the same job. It's a large amount in the bottle and it's not very expensive.
Vicki D.
This is a really nice dishsoap. I have never had any problems with Dawn. It really helps get my dishes clean and I like how it tackles stuck on food and grease. I usually tend to get the original because some of the other scents can be too much for me.
Tara W.
Johnson City, TN
My daughter can sometimes eat messy food and when hand washing the dishes, Dawn works amazing. It gets any oil spots out, any tough to get areas out and leaves my dishes smelling fresh and clean. It is alot stronger than some of the other dawn products.
Tiffany H.
Schofield, WI
Dawn is absolutely a must have in our generational households! From my great great grandmother and down every powerful and effective household mom in my family has used Dawn! Don't care to try anything else! It works on everything and that works for me!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?