BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä116 Answers
Sarah P.
O Fallon, MO
This dish soap is the best. With having a toddler and a newborn In the house the strange messes are countless. I bought this from Walmart. It was a good value. I would highly recommend this to other!
Cynthia P.
Kailua, HI
I love Dawn, my mom had been using it since I can remember and when I got my own place it was the dishwashing liquid I would use and I still use today it works well with greasy dishes! Works wonders!
LaShaundrea W.
I use it not only for my dishes, but for everyday household cleaning. I use it for mopping and stains on my clothing. It deep cleans and is worth every penny. One large bottle will last a good while.
Lorraine H.
I love Dawn!
Dawn is the ONLY dish soap I've found that literally gets grease off..
I also buy Dawn because they donate to oil clean ups..
Dawn is used on animals caught in the oily mess of a spill!!
Mea C.
Eau Claire, WI
The only dish soap I will use. Other dish soaps require you to add a squirt here and there, Dawn doesn't. But I've found you have to use the original as the concentrated version doesn't work as well.
Amber R.
Bruceville, TX
I love Dawn blue! I don't only use it to was my dishs. I use it in my mop water,and to give my dogs a bath! Kills fleas!! Great value.The scent is alright. Very best product. Been using it for years!
Aly R.
Danville, VA
My favorite dish soap. If you have absolutely anything that needs to be cleaned, this is the go to cleaning soap. It can almost get everything out. Stains, smells, dirt, scum, anything. It's amazing!
katie h.
Vancouver, WA
My family has been using this soap all my life. It's a good value for your money. It has a nice clean scent. And it degreases dirty dishes very well. I always buy it at stores like Walmart, or Kmart.
Karmen V.
Battle Creek, MI
I love Dawn dish soap. It gets dishes clean, cuts through grease and grime, and never dries out my hands. Although it might not be as cheap as other brands, I definitely feel Dawn is worth the price.
Nicole B.
Michigan city , IN
I use this stuff for everything. It lasts the longest and isn't at watery as other dish soaps. I also use it to clean my makeup brushes and paint brushes. It breaks down the oily products really well
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?