BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Phyllis D.
Marietta, GA
I love the effectiveness of Dawn Dishwashing soap. We purchase Dawn at Publix or Walmart. It has a nice fresh clean scent. I love the way it breaks up grease. I highly recommend it. I alternate it with other dish washing soaps.
Danielle D.
Deaver, WY
The only dish soap I will buy. It takes everything off of the dishes including stuck on food and grease. It also worked great for washing counters and sinks and dogs lol. It smells amazing and doesn't irritate my hands either.
Genea W.
Portageville, MO
Dawn is hands down the best dishwashing soaps. It cuts through grease and makes your dishes clean. It's also good at removing stains from clothes. Can't beat the price for an amazing product!! Dawn is the only soap I will use.
Brittany R.
denham springs
To get the job done this is the dish soap you need. Cuts grease, cleans well and is affordable. I've used other kinds and nothing compares to Dawn. I love the scent and the action. It only takes a small amount to go a long way .
Natasha G.
Never ever buy anything else nothing else on the market cuts through grease like this. Gives your dishes the squeaky clean feel with out having to use the whole bottle worth the purchase considering a little bit goes a long way
Heather H.
Hico, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Our go-to dish liquid! I've also used this to make a variety of other homemade cleaning products, and use it to clean my makeup brushes and sponges. What's better than a product that has multiple uses and is consistently great?
Heather S.
I have always used dawn soap. It is great on my hands and I know my dishes are getting cleaned. I buy mine from sams club because I know I will use it all and I will keep buying this product for as long as they are selling it.
Jessica K.
Carrollton, GA
Love dawn dish soap. Works well at cleaning all the dishes and getting all the stuck on pieces of food that are hard to get off. It smells meh but it's worth it. Also works to kill fleas! So yeah good to have around the house!!
Amy C.
New Columbia, PA
This is the only dish soap I will use. I get it at Walmart because they always have great prices. The scent isn't too strong (I am sensitive to smells due to migraines). I would definitely recommend Dawn brand to everyone!
Ashley M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I always use dawn to get the grease
Out of pots and pans. Am a big fan as it works, however I sometimes wish it smelled good or came in scents as I'm a sucker for anything that smells great; it makes the idea of cleaning fun.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?