BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Cynthia R.
This DAWN product for the dishes is the best soap you can ever get. It is a little on the pricey side but without a doubt worth it. Gets the job done, smells good, gentle with your skin, and it also has DAWN wild life. I love to buy and would recommend to everyone!
Holly S.
Mastic
I love blue dawn because it is multifunctional! Not only does it do a supurbe job cleaning my dishwater but I also use it occasional on my pets to remove any fleas!! It is animal safe and the most effective wash I have used on my cats to get rid of pests
Tara W.
Johnson City, TN
My daughter can sometimes eat messy food and when hand washing the dishes, Dawn works amazing. It gets any oil spots out, any tough to get areas out and leaves my dishes smelling fresh and clean. It is alot stronger than some of the other dawn products.
Alexandra H.
Greenwood, IN
I will use no other dish soap. It is super affordable, does a great job of cutting through grime, and smells great! Here is a great tip-Dawn gets out annoying stains on my kids clothes (mud, chocolate) better than many other stain removers I have tried!
Kayla F.
I have always purchased DAWN I love this product. DAWN is tough on grease and a little goes a long way. Good value not pricey at all. Does not dry out my hands either thats a huge plus. It can also get stains out of laundry. I would recommend to others.
Katelyn S.
Rossville, GA
Best dish soap ever!! Grease comes off so easily. It is very effective! Never leaves me scrubbing hard to get off foods. The best part it only takes a small amount to get the job done! My dishes look and smell clean!! Highly recommend this product.
Devin D.
Saline, MI
I tried to save a little money by buying the cheaper dish washing liquid...well I learned my lesson. I use less soap with dawn, and my dishes just look and feel cleaner. I love all of the scents, but more importantly, I love the strength of this cleaner.
Jenn J.
Calumet, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My favorite soap! I've used others but nothingbworks as great as dawn! It smells good, the dirt lifts away. I'm never disappointed. There's a few different options with dawn,  I've tried them all and they all work great. I would recommend to others!
Tiffany H.
Schofield, WI
Dawn is absolutely a must have in our generational households! From my great great grandmother and down every powerful and effective household mom in my family has used Dawn! Don't care to try anything else! It works on everything and that works for me!
Barbara D.
Benton, AR
Love love love it!!! Works great on dishes and just about everything else to!!! Makes a wonderful stain remover!! I use it all over my house!!! It is a great value and can be used so many places and has a nice fresh scent!! I highly recommend this!!!!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?