BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Tori B.
Trussville, AL
This is just such a classic staple product. It is amazing soap that removes grease and oil like no other. It isn't too pricey, and they have a good variety of scents to choose from as well. I can't see myself ever switching over from this dish soap.
Bailey D.
Original blue dawn dish soap is the only soap I buy. It is tough on greasy dishes but soft enough and gentle enough to be used on dogs when they need a good bath at home. The smell is great, it is gentle on my hands, and a little does go a long way!
Kristine S.
Omaha, NE
We purchased the Lavender scent and we buy this particular one over and over again. With a little you get can wash a sink full of dishes that don’t go in the dishwasher. I think the price is absolutely worth it and we always get the big bottle.
Kalli G.
Mandeville, LA
Seriously nothing beats original blue dawn. It smells great. It works great. You can even use it in other situations. I use it to get oil stains out of laundry (great pretreater) and I've even used it to wash the dogs! Never found a better flea shampoo!
Terry E.
Springfield
I don’t use anything else! Best dish soap I’ve ever used. Works for dishes, carpets, stains on clothes and I’ve even used it as a shampoo for myself and my pups! Makes hair soft and silky! Affordable and once you try it you’ll be hooked forever!
Kelly Y.
Nanticoke, PA
Tried and true. For my heavy duty messes. Also I mix this with some rubbing alcohol and water and it’s the best glass cleaner ever! I a pinch? Wash your pooch with it. Out of dishwasher tabs? Just one drop and baking soda will clean your dishes
Thi K.
Long Beach, CA
I use this for everything. It's the best!!! It's better than any brand out there in my opinion. It get rid of overnight stain and gentle on hand. The only thing I don't like would be the scent. I rather them have no scent. I highly recommended.
Casey D.
Huntington, WV
This is not only a staple in my household, but in my field of work as well. I use it on my dishes to disinfect and at work to not only disinfect, but we use it on kittens and puppies that are too small for flea treatment to get rid of fleas and flea eggs.
Toni S.
Dawn is the best dishwashing liquid out there. If I can help it, we only use Dawn. It is highly concentrated and only requires a small about to be effective. I usually get Dawn for a great price using coupons and buying on the Kroger Mega Sale.
Samantha L.
I have tried other dish washing soaps but none compare to the original blue dawn soap. Not even the other scents by dawn work as well. This stuff works great for getting food off plates, it's also great for washing my dog with in order to kill fleas.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?