BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Karmen V.
Battle Creek, MI
I love Dawn dish soap. It gets dishes clean, cuts through grease and grime, and never dries out my hands. Although it might not be as cheap as other brands, I definitely feel Dawn is worth the price.
Aly R.
Danville, VA
My favorite dish soap. If you have absolutely anything that needs to be cleaned, this is the go to cleaning soap. It can almost get everything out. Stains, smells, dirt, scum, anything. It's amazing!
Lorraine H.
I love Dawn!
Dawn is the ONLY dish soap I've found that literally gets grease off..
I also buy Dawn because they donate to oil clean ups..
Dawn is used on animals caught in the oily mess of a spill!!
Nicole B.
Michigan city , IN
I use this stuff for everything. It lasts the longest and isn't at watery as other dish soaps. I also use it to clean my makeup brushes and paint brushes. It breaks down the oily products really well
Cynthia P.
Kailua, HI
I love Dawn, my mom had been using it since I can remember and when I got my own place it was the dishwashing liquid I would use and I still use today it works well with greasy dishes! Works wonders!
loren a.
Fort Myers, FL
The original is the best for me to use, I love how it cleans the dishes and also the pots and pans removing grease and all ! I would totally recommend this product to everyone it's super affordable !
Amber R.
Bruceville, TX
I love Dawn blue! I don't only use it to was my dishs. I use it in my mop water,and to give my dogs a bath! Kills fleas!! Great value.The scent is alright. Very best product. Been using it for years!
EStephanie M.
Clearfield , UT
This dish soaps leave dishes crystal clean. I also use it in a spray to help keep stains off my children's clothes. The smell is great! You can purchase it at Walmart. I continue to buy this product!
Paola R.
I think dawn is thee only brand that I've ever stuck with! They do clean your dishes and you don't need to soak them for that long. Plus it's a thicker formula compared to other brands which I love!
Haleigh H.
Can't go wrong with Dawn! It's a classic! Works great, smells great, and gets my dishes clean. I buy a big container at Walmart so I never have to worry about running out! Will definitely buy again.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?