BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?163 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11968)
Natasha G.
Never ever buy anything else nothing else on the market cuts through grease like this. Gives your dishes the squeaky clean feel with out having to use the whole bottle worth the purchase considering a little bit goes a long way
Ella B.
Joplin
I love this product so much. I use these on my dog grooming clients. It helps keep them nice and degreased for the second bath in my luxury soaps. It helps me keep my hair cuts even, and gets any nasty dirt off of the dog.
PRISCILA F.
Leominster, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
, Dawn original is my ONLY option. I have used them all, tried inexpensive, sale, coupons trying all the others , using 3 or 4 times the product and still not getting it as clean. You don't save anything when your using 10Xs the product for one cleaning of a pan. Dawn is the only one that truly cuts through the grease and cleans the dishes, pots and pans that must be hand washed and smells great too. The really awesome thing as well is I also use this in my DIY cleaners or for my walls, floors etc and a little with HOT water has cleaned areas I have spent a lot of $$ on trying to get something clea
Janine E.
Love using dawn to wash my dishes. So far it seems like the only dish soap that helps with scribing dried up food. I like to add a few pumps to pans that are greasy and let t soak with hot water. It's easy to wash them right after.
Holly M.
Dawn works good. I would choose it over any other brand because it's a brand I just simply trust. I mostly use a dishwasher, but it's nice to have this on hand when you need to wash those dishes that can't go in the dishwasher.
Genea W.
Portageville, MO
Dawn is hands down the best dishwashing soaps. It cuts through grease and makes your dishes clean. It's also good at removing stains from clothes. Can't beat the price for an amazing product!! Dawn is the only soap I will use.
Karlee W.
Waskom
This product is very cheap and gets off hard to get things off your dishes. It also helps with wildlife and gets fleas off of dogs. It is very effective and it is my favorite dish soap ever. I probably will never switch again.
Brianna P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Absolutely love dawn. It has so many uses besides dishes. I have used it on my dogs when they had fleas and I didn't have and flea shampoo. Also when someone dumped kittens was able to get them cleaned up and flea free. Great product!
Carla S.
S Plainfield, NJ
I'm almost convinced that we've been using dawn since I was a little girl. Never had an issue with it's not cleaning the dishes well and as an added bonus it doesn't beat the crud out of your hands so you don't ruin your nails !
Pamela M.
Florence, AL
This is the best dish washing liquid to cut grease off your dishes. I use this for other house hold cleaning too. Makes a good sink full of suds with just a tiny amount of product used. One small bottle last for quite some time
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?