BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Tamera M.
bonham
I love this product but supprisingly not for the dishes but for my dogs. I use this because it kills fleas and is good for their skin. I have had problems with some of the dog soaps but dawn isnt harsh on them and makes them feel refreshed. Its funny when they see that blue bottle headed to the bathroom they are too excited to jump in the bath. Thank you
Nina M.
This is the only dish soap I've ever seen in my home growing up. Now years later I'm married with a family of my own this is the only one I reach for and I have zero complaints I've never had any problems using this soap. I do purchase a separate soap for my baby's bottles but after the bottle stage is over dawn will be the only soap in our home as usual
Robin R.
Jacksonville, FL
Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Original Scent 40 oz Bonus bottle is a great size to keep under your kitchen sink. Dawn work great on dishes and so much more. I use Dawn to wash my dog and it leaves his coat shinny. Dawn is the only detergent I keep in my kitchen. Everyone should have a bottle of Dawn. I would highly recommend this product for it cleaning power.
Nicole B.
Covington, LA
Instead of using this to clean dishes, I actually use it for pretreatment of stains on my clothing. I've used many pretreatment stain products & none of them get the stains out of my clothes like dawn does. Just treat the stain with the dawn, let it sit overnight, wash the next day, & stains always cone out! Will always use this product for that reason!
Perla N.
Mesa, AZ
Indeed my favorite!! I used to avoid dawn since its a bit expensive l but since I first bought it I found that it's long lasting and leaves my hands super soft after washing dishes I used to hate washing dishes because the other detergents would leave my hands dry but I really recommend investing in this! Plus best thing leaves your dishes super clean!
Amanda M.
Saginaw, MI
We love this dish soap. It really helps with the tough cooked on food to that oily greasy food. Can soak dishes in this which will help out those tough food spots. Also this product helps your hands feeling soft kind of like a duo product. It doesn't have a strong scent but i think making your dishes smell like something else but clean is really weird.
Dawn H.
Ingleside, IL
Dawn has always been a staple in our household. Not only is it great on getting the dishes clean and doesn't leave grease behind, but it's also great to use if your dog gets slated by a skunk. I mixed Dawn, peroxide and baking soda together, layered my dog up, left it on for about 3-5 mins. then rinsed it off. It worked great! The skunk smell was gone!
Haley R.
Dawn is my go-to dish soap. I always choose this soap because it works wonders. If I have greasy pans, I'll leave them in warm water and Dawn for about 5 minutes and can pull them out knowing they're clean. The price of the large and mini bottle are also amazing. There's no need to break the bank to get a high quality product. Just buy Dawn dish soap!
hannah n.
Fort Mill, SC
Sometimes I purchase off-brand items, But this is NOT one of them. The only dishwashing liquid l will buy is dawn! Otherwise, my dishes are left greasy and I HATE greasy dishes! My daughter's bottle and nipple would feel greasy.. I tried Palmolive, Ajax(no good), store brand. But the ONLY thing that would work for me was DAWN!!! Can't live without it.
Stefanie T.
Acworth, GA
This DAWN is the absolute best. I use it for more than washing dishes. I mix it with vinegar and it becomes a great shower cleaner. It gets all the soap scum and grime off. I wash my dog in the summer with it and it kills the fleas. My partner is a mechanic and he uses it to get all the grease off of his hands. Works great for cleaning dishes as well.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?