BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Pauline D.
Summerville, SC
Dawn products are my favorite because I know it’ll get all the funk and impurities out of my dishes plus it works so well I even use it on my car and to wash my children’s toys so the fact that I can get diferente type of uses out of it is a major plus.
Brittany P.
Freeburg, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I remember growing up and going to my grandmas house and always helping her with the dishes after we were done eating her meals. She would get out her Dawn dish soap and my grandma would wash the dishes I would rinse the dishes and my grandpa would put them away. I remember the blue bottle that she would always keep on her countertop. Although my grandma is gone now that picture always see in my mind and I continue to have that same bottle of Don just soap on my very own counter of my very own house
Heather S.
Odon, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Dawn Ultra Dish Liquid creates lots of suds and removes grease pretty easily. The fragrance is pleasant, but not overwhelming. Great price for a dependable product. I usually pick some up at Walmart or order online from Amazon Prime Pantry. Will buy again!
Bridgette S.
Rocky Point
I love dawn! It leaves my dishes feeling clean and streaky free. It also works well for bathing animals without irritation. I have cheaped out before and the cheap brand didn’t work well at all, and dawn is decently priced! I highly recommend!
Camila V.
Easily cuts out grease without an issue, if your kids leave the dishes in the sink for a few days, it won’t take long to cut through the hardened food and grease. If you have sensitive or dry skin I would also recommend their hand renewal dish soap.
Sheila S.
Ava, NY
There's a reason Dawn has been around forever and that's because it's the best! I tried cheaper brands and they stink! They may be cheaper but you use twice as much for a worse result! Dawn is a great value-a few drops will provide effective cleaning of A LOT of dirty, greasy dishes! Additionally, they do a lot for wildlife, and as someone who rescues strays it has come in handy numerous times to get fleas off of kittens that are too young/sick for parasite preventatives.
Tiffany C.
My father used this while i was growing up and its still an all time favorite in my household. It not only smells good but it works amazing on greesy and food stuck dishes! I use dawn dish soap for all of my dishes that dont go in the dishwasher.
cassandre t.
Mattapan
 I buy it at Walmart when my daughter has a stain in her shirt I mix dawn with hydrogen peroxide , baking soda I let it overnight and the stain fade away , best dish liquid and he it removed oily pans also , I will highly recommend it
Jennifer R.
Louisville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original is a phenomenal grease cutter. I was in the serving industry for years. I would scrub a little Dawn on those tough grease spots, and they'd come right out. I love how it powers through the grease and grime on my dishes. I have noticed that when I use Dawn, that my dish sponges have an odor.
Kaylee S.
Yuba city, CA
Great dish soap, but also great for cleaning animals. I was recommended this soap by my veterinarian for my puppy because it is gentle on their skin and fur! Very effective and smells great. I personally prefer the blue and would buy again.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?