BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (12039)
Jeni T.
Pleasant Hill
I only use dawn for my pots and pans. It can be used for a lot of things in my home. I use it even to clean my bathroom sinks, floor sometimes, counters, appliances, and a lot more. It gets the grease, sticky, and goo from just about anything! Love it!
Mary S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I buy this in bulk. It's sensitive and I even use it to create my own foaming hand wash. I know it will get things clean and it's trustworthy. I may or may not squirt a tiny bit in with my dishwasher soap for extra cleaning power.😁
Jacki G.
Cherryville, NC
We always usually dawn original. We have tried other brands that claim to be the same… This is definitely the only dish detergent that keep suds in the water for the whole dishwashing.. about all the time definitely recommended!!
Cathryn F.
Tallahassee , FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My go to dish soap! It is always so reliable and does an amazing job on dishes and so much more! I use it to clean around the house sometimes and it’s great to get your hands clean after a long day of gardening or working outside!
Tuleh B.
Portsmouth, RI
Dawn original dish liquid soap truly gets the grease off. Soak a pot overnight and it will be easy to scrub clean in the morning. Only concern is that I am not aware of how organic and safe this product is. However, I find confidence in knowing it is used by many and has been for a long time with no issues. I will continue to buy this product probably for the rest of my life so long as I have to do dishes myself :)
Susan W.
It's the original, and it's the best.  Cuts grease, gentle enough for pets and wildlife, doesn't take a lot to have wonderful suds.  Rinses clean and leaves dishes (you know the ones you do by hand) clean and shiny!
Montana S.
Visalia, CA
UGH I love Dawn dish soap! I have not used any kind of Dawn soap i haven't liked. They don't have strong smells, they arent harsh on your hands, and they CLEAN! I love this brand!
Ashlea D.
Kansas City, KS
Great product, multipurpose item also. You can find it basically anywhere, different sizes of course with different prices. You can also mix with water in spray bottle and clean windows. Works just as good as windex if not better.
Amanda S.
Keizer, OR
This is the best stuff it's the go-to for washing dishes it's also really gentle on your hands and you can use it to wash your car too because it's so gentle it's super concentrated so a little bit goes a long way it last forever!
Amber M.
Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original hard on grease, gentle on hands. While most soaps leave my hands dry and tight, Dawn seems to leave my hands feeling moisturized and clean. Also great for getting stains out.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?