BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Kerian K.
Rustburg, VA
I have used Dawn for years and my mom and grandma used Dawn. I trust it to clean my dishes and I even use this one to clean my animals. It's a great flea shampoo. It's inexpensive but works really well
Amanda L.
Original dawn dish soap never disappoints when fighting tough food stuck on to dishes. This dish soap is a kitchen necessity for my house. It has a very clean and crisp scent. I recommend this product!
Bacon M.
Sierra Vista, AZ
You can save money and buy another liquid detergent BUT you have to use more to get things clean. Dawn is the only soap I use..i also use it to clean soap scum off the bathtub walls.. Its amazing stuff
Gaby Z.
Willows, CA
Only dish soap brand I will use! This stuff gets rid of any and all smells as well as any grease that could have been left on any dish or pan! Also use it to get stains out of some of my white clothes!
Shawna S.
Cambria , WI
Mega Parent Expert
One of my favorite brands of soap to use. Helps to get the dishes clean and doesn't dry my hands super bad whenever I use it as well. I would recommend this product and it is reasonably priced as well.
Amanda R.
Use this stuff everyday! Not only do I trust it with getting my dishes clean, but I also use it on stains on clothing from time to time. Dawn works wonders on getting grease stains out of clothing etc!
Michele C.
Melbourne, FL
I use dawn for everything. Stains on clothes. To doing dishes. I also use dawn dish soap to kill the fleas on our dog. It's so safe to use on animals. I trust only dawn. I would never buy anything else
Samantha S.
Cleveland, OH
I love this brand and this scent! It's just the original but smells amazing. I usually always only buy the mini version of this because it's so expensive for dish soap, that's why I give it 3 stars. :(
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
The best out there. The thick, effective formula gets the job done with just a small amount! Makes the price worth it because it lasts so long. Scent is classic and grease cutting power can't be beat!
Crystal C.
Oak Hill, OH
Dawn is the ONLY dishwashing detergent that I use however I just don't like this one. I have to use to much at one time. Good price though but I'd rather pay extra for the concentrated ones than this.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?