BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Sarah S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The original dawn dish soap is the only soap I will buy. It is great for getting my dirty dishes so clean and it cuts grease so easy. Not only does it get my dishes clean but it is great for cleaning other items in my house too. It's a great cleaner without being harsh.
Ashley H.
Brockport
This is the only brand dish soap I will use. I love Dawn dish soap. It is the only soap I feel cleans my dishes. It smells good. And the price is relatively fair. I would recommend this to anyone.
Jessi C.
Cincinnati, OH
Dawn Ultra is the bomb. It will clean ANYTHING if you let it soak long enough (and I mean it). I also like that it's ultra concentrated because that means I"m buying soap, not water. I like the smell of it, and it doesn't mess up my hands when I'm washing dishes.
kylie t.
Bloomfield , CT
Need a really soapy grease removing dish soap? Then this is it! A little goes a long way with this and I never have any issues with residue on my dishes and they smell nice and have a nice shine to them . Dawn is my favorite dish soap so I love this stuff
Brandi S.
Virginia
This dish soap last me forever. We buy the big bottle and it cuts through baked on foods and grease like no other. I have also used it as an emergency flea treatment and it worked! Dawn is always affordable in my opinion. I'll never use another dish soap.
Dawn has been used by everybody in my family for years. I strayed for awhile but came back because nothing cuts grease the way dawn does. It doesn't leave a residue behind and a little goes a long way.
Samantha M.
Blackwood, NJ
A little bit goes a long way. The scent is pleasant and a little bit of product can clean multiple dishes and pots/pans. It cuts grease easily and effectively, and leaves dishes sparkling clean. The product is gentle on skin, and does not cause rashes.
Kay-Dee A.
I will always use Dawn for all my dish washing needs. Once you have had dawn, you can't try anything else. It cuts through tough grease fast with a little product. I've tried cheaper ones trying to be frugal and you just end up using three times as much, which costs you more in the long run. As long as I am the dishwasher in my home, Dawn will be my soap.
Anna M.
Raleigh, NC
This is hands down my favorite dish soap. This soap really gets into the pan I am washing and you do not need a lot of the product. The smell is also very nice compared to other dish soap I use. I really like this product and the overall company as well.
Devon G.
West Deptford, NJ
Staying tried and true to tradition. Dawn is the best for removing harsh grease from dishes and glasses. It lathers well and gets everything spick and span. I get the bulk bottle at Dollar General. I highly recommend this over any other dish detergent.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?