BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Arlene C.
Anaheim, CA
This soap is handy and super safe to use on anything! I can always find this soap and at a convenient price. It's super effective and it's a great value to me and my family! Thank you so much it's always recommended at my home
PRISCILA F.
Leominster, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
, Dawn original is my ONLY option. I have used them all, tried inexpensive, sale, coupons trying all the others , using 3 or 4 times the product and still not getting it as clean. You don't save anything when your using 10Xs the product for one cleaning of a pan. Dawn is the only one that truly cuts through the grease and cleans the dishes, pots and pans that must be hand washed and smells great too. The really awesome thing as well is I also use this in my DIY cleaners or for my walls, floors etc and a little with HOT water has cleaned areas I have spent a lot of $$ on trying to get something clea
Garrett
I don't know what P&G was thinking when they changed the formula on their dish soaps, but whatever they did (perhaps remove phosphates?) causes brand new sponges to smell mildewy and metallic. If your rags/sponges stink it's probably due to Dawn, Gain, etc. My wife hates Dawn (and now Gain) with a passion. I now just use the remaining soap to get rid of grease in pans - immediately dumping down the drain and rinsing before it gets in the sponge. Google "Dawn dish soap stinks" and you'll find a few websites where people have the same problem. It is NOT due to having "dirty" sponges. I've bleached sponges and rinsed them religiously - the smell keeps coming back after using the soap.
Celeste M.
Knox
We always get the dawn blue dish soap. We love it on our dishes but we also love to use it on our dog whenever we give him a bath. It is great to get all of the gross things off of him, including any fleas or tics. Great product
Felecia S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn dosh soap is the best soap out there by far. I use it for pretty much everything. Cleaning dishes, cleaning counters and stoves, and even better oil and grease out of clothing. Can't say enough good things about this soap.
Karlee W.
Waskom
This product is very cheap and gets off hard to get things off your dishes. It also helps with wildlife and gets fleas off of dogs. It is very effective and it is my favorite dish soap ever. I probably will never switch again.
Ella B.
Joplin
I love this product so much. I use these on my dog grooming clients. It helps keep them nice and degreased for the second bath in my luxury soaps. It helps me keep my hair cuts even, and gets any nasty dirt off of the dog.
Paige C.
Circleville, OH
I grew up using this. It's a classic. It only takes a little bit to clean a lot. Very inexpensive and carried at most grocery stores. Gentle enough to use on pets as a flea bath too & that's just what our local dog shelter does.
Janine E.
Love using dawn to wash my dishes. So far it seems like the only dish soap that helps with scribing dried up food. I like to add a few pumps to pans that are greasy and let t soak with hot water. It's easy to wash them right after.
Corinne N.
This soap is hands down the best soap. I have 2 little ones and when they get a stain on their shirts I put dawn on it right before I put it in the wash and it comes right out. I even put it on their sneakers when they get dirty and scrub them and after they look brand new. I use it to clean the bath tub too.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?