BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Mary S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I buy this in bulk. It's sensitive and I even use it to create my own foaming hand wash. I know it will get things clean and it's trustworthy. I may or may not squirt a tiny bit in with my dishwasher soap for extra cleaning power.😁
Alana C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is amazing. Period. Not only do you only need a little bit while washing dishes, but dawn cleans so many things around the house that it's worth so much more than the price! Great scents and comes with a lot in each container!
Ashlea D.
Kansas City, KS
Great product, multipurpose item also. You can find it basically anywhere, different sizes of course with different prices. You can also mix with water in spray bottle and clean windows. Works just as good as windex if not better.
Amanda S.
Keizer, OR
This is the best stuff it's the go-to for washing dishes it's also really gentle on your hands and you can use it to wash your car too because it's so gentle it's super concentrated so a little bit goes a long way it last forever!
Jeni T.
Pleasant Hill
I only use dawn for my pots and pans. It can be used for a lot of things in my home. I use it even to clean my bathroom sinks, floor sometimes, counters, appliances, and a lot more. It gets the grease, sticky, and goo from just about anything! Love it!
Amber M.
Alameda
Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original hard on grease, gentle on hands. While most soaps leave my hands dry and tight, Dawn seems to leave my hands feeling moisturized and clean. Also great for getting stains out.
Erica L.
Doylestown, OH
I love dawn dish soap! It smells good and leaves my hands feeling hydrated and soft. The awesome thing about dawn dish soap is that it is multipurpose. You can use this for more than just dishes! Will always recommend this product
Leah A.
Hvre De Grace, MD
I love this dish soap! It's the only soap I use and let me say that it gets all the grease and grim off very easy. I actually have no cons for this soap at all. Also I love the way this soap smells. I highly recommend to everyone!
Micah M.
I have used this soap for as long as I can remember! It's great for so many things, not just washing dishes. I drizzle a little bit in my husbands work clothes to help remove the grease & dirt! Works excellent & a great price too!
Tuleh B.
Portsmouth, RI
Dawn original dish liquid soap truly gets the grease off. Soak a pot overnight and it will be easy to scrub clean in the morning. Only concern is that I am not aware of how organic and safe this product is. However, I find confidence in knowing it is used by many and has been for a long time with no issues. I will continue to buy this product probably for the rest of my life so long as I have to do dishes myself :)
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?