BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Laura T.
Abilene, TX
Great for all purpose use. Use it for dishes and the cars. Use it to clean baseboards. A great grease fighter. If the dogs get into something that's hard to clean off their fur this helps too.
Sarah K.
Decatur, IL
I have used this forever....like since I was a little kid this is all we have used.  I still love the smell and it does an amazing job at getting things clean.  Dishes, paint brushes, stuck on food....it does it all and I use it for everything!!
Cassie C.
Cranberry Twp, PA
this dish soap is multi purpose. i use it to get stains out of clothing. bought a bottle literally 2 years ago and it has really lasted me up until now. cuts grease like no other and you only need a little bit of product for it to work. love this product.
Nancy Q.
They're not lying with those commercial ads. This soap really gets the job done. Nothing disappointing about it. Its tough on grease yet soft on hands. It's a great value for the retail price. I will never change to a different brand. Its worth every penny.
Ashley C.
Bakersfield, CA
The best dish soap ever! It gets all my dishes so clean and so quickly! It smells wonderful and doesn't dry out your hands! It's such a good value and last so long. It smells wonderful but gentle scent. I always tell everyone this is the best soap to use!
Kassandra B.
Magna, UT
Only brand of dish soap i will use! its the only thing that i feel really does the job without leaving behind a greasy film. Great for the price even the small dollar store bottles are great cause they last so long! would defnitly buy again and again!
Jessi C.
Cincinnati, OH
Dawn Ultra is the bomb. It will clean ANYTHING if you let it soak long enough (and I mean it). I also like that it's ultra concentrated because that means I"m buying soap, not water. I like the smell of it, and it doesn't mess up my hands when I'm washing dishes.
Elisa O.
I use this soap to clean everything, not just my dishes. It really cuts down on everything, it leaves my tub squeaky clean! Nothing is better than the blue Dawn that's for sure. You will not regret using this soap. If you want a clean house, purchase Dawn!
Dawn has been used by everybody in my family for years. I strayed for awhile but came back because nothing cuts grease the way dawn does. It doesn't leave a residue behind and a little goes a long way.
Sommer J.
This dish detergent is a great buy ! With the smallest amount of product you Get the best results. As you can see I'm down to my very last but this little bit will last at least a week ! Get you some :)
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?