BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Nora C.
I don't know about anyone else but this is my absolute favorite dish washing liquid. I love the smell! Everything about it I love, really. Haha. It's always my go-to washing liquid. It lasts forever too.
Litisha L.
Columbus, OH
This is my must have when it comes to dishwashing liquid. In my opinion you cannot go wrong with Dawn it really gets those greasy dishes clean. I highly recommend this product for your dishwashing needs.
liz w.
Waukesha , WI
I've always used this dish washing soap. My favorite part about this brand is that they help animals in need from oil spills, etc. I like to know that I can contribute to that by purchasing this product.
Britney C.
Kelso, WA
Love love love Dawn! It has been used in my house forever, and was used by my parents and grandparents growing up. Effectively cleans everything and a tiny amount goes so far! Would definitely recommend!
Tessa L.
Callahan, FL
Mega Parent Expert
I love dawn!!! It is one of my favorite dish soaps on the market, they come in wonderful scents and defiantly do some major cleaning. It is an excellent price and I buy every time I run out! I recommend
Ashleigh B.
Corp Christi, TX
Mega Parent Expert
Dawn dishwashing liquid does a great job of getting dishes clean! Always cuts the through the grease and grime while never leaving any film. Also works great at getting any grease spots out of clothing!
Jenny C.
La Follette, TN
Thank God for this! It is a multipurpose soap. I use it to kill fleas on my pets without hurting them. And the best oil stain fighter ever! Worth the money but not to expensive. I buy this all the time!
MaryAnn H.
I'd recommend this brand/product.
I personally use Palmolive because it's way stronger than Dawn, however this works well.
It's soft on the hands and smells really good. It doesn't leave your hands dry.
Donna M.
Remsen, NY
Honestly have tried other soaps and this is the best one. I used it to clean my greasy pots and pans, cookie sheets and bakeware. I even use it on my BBQ grills nasty grates and they come out fantastic.
Melissa G.
San Benito, TX
Mega Parent Expert
I love this dish soap. Cleans my dishes really well and doesn't leave grease behind since it's 3x stronger on grease. It lathers up really good! I even use it to bathe my puppy. I'd definitely recommend
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?