BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Nancy D.
Green Bay
I have used Dawn dish soap for as long as i can remember! I’ve tried others but nothing compares to Dawn! Love how well it suds up and just a few drops is all you need because it’s concentrated. I usually buy it at Walmart. I definitely will continue buying.
Kelly H.
Charlotte, NC
This is such a versatile product! It's one of the best cleaners to have around the house. I use it on everything from really dirty dishes to car wheels to my hair! Yes, my hair! It's very gentle on skin so you don't have to worry about having harsh chemicals. I love that they help clean oil spills and wash animals with this! It's a must have for everyday life.
Arielle W.
North Gouverneur
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Works great on everything from dish to dog washing. I even like to put a little in the mop bucket on my first scrub across the tile floors in my home to get them extra clean. Good product just remembers to dilute as it is concentrated. I would recommend.
Ahdilah H.
Irvine, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this brand because they help wildlife with oil spill cleanup. Also it smells great and is effective with doing the job. It’s affordable and you can find it at any store, it’s a great brand with a great message and a great product. I would highly recommend
Laura Q.
Original may be boring but it gets the job done each and every single time! Not only can this be used as a dishwasher but it's tough on grease so my dad always keeps it in the garage just in case he needs to rinse his hands at any moment after working on cars.
Melissa C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
No matter how many different kinds of dish soap I try, this is my number 1! It stays sudsy pretty long. Cuts through the grease. Great to pre soak dishes as well as clothes ( with a dash of peroxide). The best of the best. It's not watered down like other brands!!!
Andrea M.
Chicago , IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Dawn is a good dish washing soap, cuts off grease and soapy and cleans perfect although if you have very dry skin it can make your hand itchy after using it. But it does good for the dishes😊
Stephanie D.
Ridgway, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We love this Dawn simply non concentrated. It works great and its the most reasonably priced for how well it works. This dish soap doesnt leave a fragrence or weird taste on your dishes. It does its job.
Brooke W.
My go to for dishes and greasy cleanups! I love this product. I usually buy it from Walmart or Target. Cleans of grease better than any dish soap I have found. It's a fair priced item and good for the money and goes a long way. I would recommend it to others!
Violet F.
Columbus
My ultimate favorite dish soap of all time!!! I freaking love this stuff!!! It has a nice scent that isn't overpowering. It cleans very well and it doesn't take much to get the job done. It's super affordable which is a bonus. I would definitely buy it again.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?