BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
raymes g.
Love this dish wasshing liquid. It leaves my dishes super clean & grease free. You do not need to keep putting dish soap on your sponge it last quite a while. Its very effective. Will definitaly purchase again. I highly recommend it.
Tara B.
Hands down most effective product. It cuts through grease on dishes and your hands. It is very gentle on the skin. I also use this on my dog because it is so gentle. It leaves her smelling fresh and she doesn't have any reactions to it.
Abbey C.
Rush City
Dawn dish soap is the best. I use it to clean my dishes, my dogs, my make up brushes, you can use it for everything. It's effective for the price, I definitely recommend. It smells fresh and clean, and works on the toughest of jobs.
Sarah N.
Joplin, MO
The dish soap is the best at not only cleaning dishes, but all sorts of other things! I use it to scrub out the dirt stains on my son's white baseball pants.  It also is a great all purpose cleaner to use in my bathrooms!
Mary A.
Wilber, NE
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is really the only dish soap I literally use! You can use just very few drops and you can wash all your dishes! Super concentrated compared to all the economic brands! I definitely recommend to anybody that washes their dishes!
Karly H.
Dawn is my all around cleaning go to! It provides a rough stance on grease, household grime and clothing stains! I use it so much I buy the giant one at Costco. Not only is it economical but it's very effective and I'm a fan!
Susan W.
Madison
It's the original, and it's the best.  Cuts grease, gentle enough for pets and wildlife, doesn't take a lot to have wonderful suds.  Rinses clean and leaves dishes (you know the ones you do by hand) clean and shiny!
Ashlea D.
Kansas City, KS
Great product, multipurpose item also. You can find it basically anywhere, different sizes of course with different prices. You can also mix with water in spray bottle and clean windows. Works just as good as windex if not better.
Cassie N.
Midland
Love love love. It makes doing dishes so much easier. I don't have to let pans soak forever, for everything to come off of them. Just use this and hot water and it works perfectly. Only dish soap I will use or buy for that matter.
Amanda S.
Keizer, OR
This is the best stuff it's the go-to for washing dishes it's also really gentle on your hands and you can use it to wash your car too because it's so gentle it's super concentrated so a little bit goes a long way it last forever!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?