BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Buy on Target*
Litisha L.
Columbus, OH
This is my must have when it comes to dishwashing liquid. In my opinion you cannot go wrong with Dawn it really gets those greasy dishes clean. I highly recommend this product for your dishwashing needs.
Anne H.
Racine, WI
I love Dawn it works wonderfully and has a nice scent. Also iadd it to my laundryas i get oilor greasestains on my clothing from helping the cooks at work. Nothing gets the stains and smell out like Dawn
Elizabeth D.
Warren, OH
It's the simple things in life. Dawn original scent is perfect for simply washing dishes with no odor left behind. It's digs deep to get the dishes the cleanest they can be. I recommend this to everyone.
Tessa L.
Callahan, FL
I love dawn!!! It is one of my favorite dish soaps on the market, they come in wonderful scents and defiantly do some major cleaning. It is an excellent price and I buy every time I run out! I recommend
Tracie D.
Harlingen , Tx
Dawn original is the best! Cleans dishes and leaves no greasy residue. It can be used from washing dishes, keeping garden pests away from your plants without harming them, to killing fleas on your pets!
Jenny C.
La Follette, TN
Thank God for this! It is a multipurpose soap. I use it to kill fleas on my pets without hurting them. And the best oil stain fighter ever! Worth the money but not to expensive. I buy this all the time!
Ashleigh B.
Corp Christi, TX
Dawn dishwashing liquid does a great job of getting dishes clean! Always cuts the through the grease and grime while never leaving any film. Also works great at getting any grease spots out of clothing!
Melissa G.
San Benito, TX
I love this dish soap. Cleans my dishes really well and doesn't leave grease behind since it's 3x stronger on grease. It lathers up really good! I even use it to bathe my puppy. I'd definitely recommend
Donna M.
Remsen, NY
Honestly have tried other soaps and this is the best one. I used it to clean my greasy pots and pans, cookie sheets and bakeware. I even use it on my BBQ grills nasty grates and they come out fantastic.
MaryAnn H.
I'd recommend this brand/product.
I personally use Palmolive because it's way stronger than Dawn, however this works well.
It's soft on the hands and smells really good. It doesn't leave your hands dry.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?