BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Britt D.
Knox, PA
I love dawn dish soap it's one of the only brands my family uses it works very effectively at getting our dishes spotless it smells very good doesn't dry out your hands and is affordable I would recommend
Lara S.
Logan, WV
I love the classic dawn soap for everything. Pros are that it can get stains out of anything. I use dawn to get my glasses and it works like magic. I like the original dawn scent. I would always buy dawn.
Lonna S.
Picayune, MS
Dawn Dishwashing Liquid is the only one I use. I've used it for years. I've tried the other Dawns scents but I always come back to the blue original. If it's safe for animals, it is safe for my hands too!
sara n.
Clawson, MI
Love this product and it's the only brand that I will use in my kitchen. I love the way it cleans off grease and stuff easily with warm water! The product is not pricey and it gets the job done! I love it
Danielle O.
I love Dawn dish soap and I feel like it is most effective in washing dishes. Also it seems to really go a long way. My only problem it that it dries my hands out like crazy with multiple times a day use.
Jennifer C.
I love this soap for so many reasons. First it is wonderful with dishes. Cuts grease like nobody's business. It smells nice AND it doesn't irritate my eczema too much. I use it as dish soap and hand soap.
Haley M.
Louisa, KY
Me and my family have always used dawn especially the original we don't just use it for our dishes we use it to bath our pets with it does amazing for both of those things dawn never seems to let me down
Britney C.
Kelso, WA
Love love love Dawn! It has been used in my house forever, and was used by my parents and grandparents growing up. Effectively cleans everything and a tiny amount goes so far! Would definitely recommend!
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
The best for cutting grease and getting the job done. Has other convenient uses and I have used in carpets and mattresses as well. Lasts longer than other brands because it works so well. Will buy again.
Elizabeth D.
Warren, OH
It's the simple things in life. Dawn original scent is perfect for simply washing dishes with no odor left behind. It's digs deep to get the dishes the cleanest they can be. I recommend this to everyone.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?