BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Jessica R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is probably one of the best dish liquids I have used. It's reasonably priced and you can find it in different sizes. It also sudds really well so you don't need much.
Tori H.
Ohio
I find this the most effective dish soap I've ever used. Nice sent in very great quality for such a cheap price. Gets all the grease and everything off dishes. Never leaves me disappointed. Will be buying again. I highly recommend.
Michelle M.
Youngsville, LA
I grew up using dawn and to this day still do, it cleans my dishes really well, we also you this dawn for our dog, beings that we live in an apartment some of the dogs here carry fleas so we bath our dog with dawn to keep fleas off
Erica T.
I've used this dishwashing soap for years. The commercial showing use of the soap on penguins got to me and I've used it ever since. It does a great job--can't say I have any complaints! Good enough for penguins, good enough for me!
Tara B.
Hands down most effective product. It cuts through grease on dishes and your hands. It is very gentle on the skin. I also use this on my dog because it is so gentle. It leaves her smelling fresh and she doesn't have any reactions to it.
raymes g.
Love this dish wasshing liquid. It leaves my dishes super clean & grease free. You do not need to keep putting dish soap on your sponge it last quite a while. Its very effective. Will definitaly purchase again. I highly recommend it.
Samantha E.
I love how Dawn gets grease off of my dishes. I like the smell of the soap. One thing I don't like is during the winter, it does not help with my dry hands. I love the concentrate because it doesn't take as much too finish my dishes.
Aly F.
As a college student, I use plates and silverware in the dorm and need something that will get it clean and sanitized! I have grown up on Dawn and will not stray far! The scent is amazing and you don't need much to make enough suds to clean!
Cheyenne P.
I always trust this brand to get all the gunk and grease off my dishes. My family loves to fry and cook with oils and this breaks through that mess with ease. I'd buy this product over any other brand. Also a little goes a long way.
Breeana B.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Dawn is great for the dishes, cleans well and is very gentle. I saw a video where they used dawn dish soap to wash off baby animals from the ocean who were covered in oil. It was gentle enough to clean them and not harm in the process, love dawn!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?