BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Litisha L.
Columbus, OH
This is my must have when it comes to dishwashing liquid. In my opinion you cannot go wrong with Dawn it really gets those greasy dishes clean. I highly recommend this product for your dishwashing needs.
Elizabeth D.
Warren, OH
It's the simple things in life. Dawn original scent is perfect for simply washing dishes with no odor left behind. It's digs deep to get the dishes the cleanest they can be. I recommend this to everyone.
Haley M.
Louisa, KY
Me and my family have always used dawn especially the original we don't just use it for our dishes we use it to bath our pets with it does amazing for both of those things dawn never seems to let me down
Anne H.
Racine, WI
I love Dawn it works wonderfully and has a nice scent. Also iadd it to my laundryas i get oilor greasestains on my clothing from helping the cooks at work. Nothing gets the stains and smell out like Dawn
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
The best for cutting grease and getting the job done. Has other convenient uses and I have used in carpets and mattresses as well. Lasts longer than other brands because it works so well. Will buy again.
Annie Y.
Spartanburg, SC
My favorite dish soap. Cuts through the grease and leave dishes clean. I also use it for other things like cleaning my make up brushes and getting stains out. Multiple uses for this incredible dish soap.
Dawn E.
Surprise, AZ
This dish soap last a long time. A little really does go a long way. I love how it helps clean really greasy pots and pans. I even use it to clean my makeup brush. It helps take the foundation off great.
Amairany L.
Lehigh Acres , FL
Always been a fan of dawn for soo many years because the little you used the better . I'm always buying the bigger bottles & last me around 2/3 months depending but trust me it will clean all my dishes .
Terry L.
Pekin, IL
Dawn dish soap is the best at getting my dishes clean. It cuts the grease and my hands aren't all dried out. Dawn has been my go to for over 25 years. I have tried others, but always go back to the best.
Nora C.
I don't know about anyone else but this is my absolute favorite dish washing liquid. I love the smell! Everything about it I love, really. Haha. It's always my go-to washing liquid. It lasts forever too.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?