BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Devan R.
Loveland, CO
The only dish soap I ever buy. I've even used this on a kitten to remove fleas! I Mix blue Dawn with hydrogen peroxide and baking soda to create a paste and use a brush to take out nearly any laundry stains, especially grease stains
Miranda💋 R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This dish soap is the only brand I will use to clean my dishes with. It works on oily dishes and also you can use it in your hair. Tough on grease and grime but yet gentle on your skin. I recommend to every family to buy this dish soap!!
Jodi I.
Wakefield, MA
This has been the only dish soap I've used for 30+ years! I adore it. Not only does it clean tons of dishes with just a small amount. It doubles as a gentle cleaner with animals, also aids me in creating safe cleaners for the home!
Gerapie J.
Hayward, CA
This gets the grease off so good! Its so concentrated that i feel like sometimes you need to dilute it in water or else it'll be harder to rinse your dishes. I also ise this to clean my makeup brush with the mixture of pure olive oil
Tamara H.
Bronx, NY
This particular Dawn is great for cutting through oil and stuck on food.
I usually purchase the larger bottle from BJ's for about $9.00 and it lasts for quite a while.
The scent isn't too strong and it leaves my dishes and cookware very clean.
Mary A.
Wilber, NE
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is really the only dish soap I literally use! You can use just very few drops and you can wash all your dishes! Super concentrated compared to all the economic brands! I definitely recommend to anybody that washes their dishes!
Abbey C.
Rush City
Dawn dish soap is the best. I use it to clean my dishes, my dogs, my make up brushes, you can use it for everything. It's effective for the price, I definitely recommend. It smells fresh and clean, and works on the toughest of jobs.
Michelle M.
Youngsville, LA
I grew up using dawn and to this day still do, it cleans my dishes really well, we also you this dawn for our dog, beings that we live in an apartment some of the dogs here carry fleas so we bath our dog with dawn to keep fleas off
Tori H.
Ohio
I find this the most effective dish soap I've ever used. Nice sent in very great quality for such a cheap price. Gets all the grease and everything off dishes. Never leaves me disappointed. Will be buying again. I highly recommend.
Erica T.
I've used this dishwashing soap for years. The commercial showing use of the soap on penguins got to me and I've used it ever since. It does a great job--can't say I have any complaints! Good enough for penguins, good enough for me!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?