BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Angela M.
Honolulu, HI
Hands down the BEST soap out there... I have been using this product since I was living at home, and nothing compares!!! It is tough of grease and dirty dishes, yet gentle on skin... you cannot go wrong with the original blue Dawn!!!
Bailey A.
Sacramento, CA
I will use original Dawn my whole life, I always have. I've washed dishes at other people's houses, and I feel like it's just not truly clean unless it's Dawn. Knowing it can clean and save animals is just a testament to that for me.
Kayla W.
Saint Marys, WV
Nothing works like dawn. From the dishes to spots in the carpet anything really! Nothing does the trick like dawns there are so many things online that you can find that dawn helps with! I would definitely recommend this to everyone
Karly H.
Dawn is my all around cleaning go to! It provides a rough stance on grease, household grime and clothing stains! I use it so much I buy the giant one at Costco. Not only is it economical but it's very effective and I'm a fan!
Jenifer A.
Dawn is the BEST dish soap out there.  I won't buy anything else.  It is the most effective at cutting grease by far.  It strips oily stains from clothes and can be used for other cleaning needs as well.  Best of all, the price isn't bad!  I learned early from my Mom that blue dawn was the way to go and I've never regretted it.
Sarah N.
Joplin, MO
The dish soap is the best at not only cleaning dishes, but all sorts of other things! I use it to scrub out the dirt stains on my son's white baseball pants.  It also is a great all purpose cleaner to use in my bathrooms!
Britany H.
My favorite brand of dish washing detergent! It gets my dishes clean and really cuts through grease! Dawn has a very light and clean scent. I have bought this product at Walmart and Dollar General. Yes, I would recommend to others!
Gerapie J.
Hayward, CA
This gets the grease off so good! Its so concentrated that i feel like sometimes you need to dilute it in water or else it'll be harder to rinse your dishes. I also ise this to clean my makeup brush with the mixture of pure olive oil
Rissy C.
Patchogue, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is my go to dish washing soap. It works on everything. This product isn't scented as much as the other soaps are. It is a little expensive that is the one con for me. I did buy a three pack at Sam's club. I would buy it again.
Jamie A.
Newhall
This stuff is gentle and hands but tough on dishes I can use it for cleaning around the house and add it to my natural cleaning products I like that it's pretty much chemical free and more natural than a lot of the gunk out there .
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?