BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Evy B.
Kent, WA
I love Dawn. It is my favorite liquid dish soap. This is my first pick. I usually get the one with the Duckie on it but I couldn't find it through the list of dawn soaps on Influenster. 100% best soap ever.
Zahra A.
Towson, MD
Yes yes yes! Such a good dish detergent! Better than Palmolive, I believe and so much better than Ajax. But to super power it, I add a little bleach when washing dishes because obviously bleach means clean!
Ariela H.
This product is reliable when it come to cleaning the dishes but the smell is not super pleasant it smells just like dishes it don't battle the food smell but does fight hard grease on dishes which is good.
Rose C.
I love this dishwashing soap because it leaves my dishes squeaky clean a little goes a long way and its gentle on my hands I buy it at Walmart. I especially like how it cleans my makeup sponges and brushes.
Michelle M.
Dawn is the ABSOLUTE best dish soap that I have used! I did try several other brands but quickly learned this is best brand to use! It helps remove stains quickly and easily and safe for animals is a plus!!
Mady K.
Tolar, TX
You can't go wrong with original dawn ! Good for other uses like washing your dog when he is covered in sticky stuff. Also a little dawn and vinegar can be mixed together to make a good fly killer. No joke!
Chaunyce D.
This really fights through tough grease. I usually mix it with a drop of bleach in my bleach water. For really tough stains I pour a drop in the dish with hot was and let it soak. The grease wipes right off
Sarah L.
Perryville, MO
I don't think there's a better product on the market as far as I'm concerned if I get oil or grease on my shirt and put some dawn on it before I wash it and it gets the grease out every time amazing product
Jennifer A.
Leola, PA
We love dawn soaps in my house. Nothing cuts the grease like dawn does! we have branched out on the scents but always go back to the original! Would always recommend this to anyone looking for clean dishes.
Jillian M.
Russell Spgs, KY
It really gets the job done I really like this dish soap. Has a really good scent. I bought it at Kroger for about $1.99-$2.99. Very effective not disappointing at all. I'd recommend to everyone. I love it.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?