BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (12037)
Harley C.
Peach bottom pa
i love how a little bit gets you along way dawn is used in my house a lot. My dishes are always clean after using dawn.  my hubby works on car,dawn is  very good at cutting grease and washing  some parts . I also wash my pets with dawn and it also a great floor cleaner it very great cleaner for a lot of things!!
Michelle B.
Even though this isn't organic or all natural,  it's the only one that actually cit's grease on dishes.  And bonus- a dab on a toothbrush scrubs my white gold wedding rings so well I don't have to go to the jeweler for cleanings anymore.
Chelsea J.
The original is the best! I never get tire of the smell, it doesn't leave streaks and it really is the best fish soap for removing grease. I also mix it with vinegar and soda water so I can use it clean every other surface in my home.
Harlee W.
Dawn is my all time favorite dish soap. It works great for cleaning baby bottles, it gets them squeaky clean! Dawn gets the job done, I'll never use anything else because it's just that good.
Megan W.
Laramie, WY
This is the only dish soap I use. It cleans through every mess I could possibly make on the dishes while cooking. This product is definitely a great value. I have bought this product time and again and I know I will continue to do so.
Roslynn J.
Not only is Dawn at least half the cost, but you're getting 3x or more product AND helping save wildlife! I start out with a shallow container long enough to hold my brushes lengthwise, and deep enough to submerge them in water.
Michelle R.
This dish soap only requires very little to do a big dish washing job. It cuts grease and food really well. Makes the dishwashing process faster. I only gave four stars because I would like to see the price be a little less expensive.
Michelle b.
Man, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is not just for your dishes. I use dawn for everything. It cleans dishes, vinyl siding, glass, cars and the List goes on and on and on. I always keep dawn on hand and highly recommend it to anyone looking for a good cleaning agent
Natalie W.
Circle pines, MN
The original dawn is my favorite dish soap. I will never use another. As a stay at home mom I am constantly cleaning things and no matter how big the mess, Dawn dish soap always gets it clean! I definitely would recommend this product!
Amanda K.
Findlay, OH
I picked up some Dawn on my way home today. Cleans off the toughest of leftover food on my dishes and pans. Does take some time of soaking before getting clean. I would buy again if on sale at the store. Kind of overpriced not on sale.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?