BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?171 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Shaunice L.
This dish soap is my sister favorite, I like the color of it and the fact that they help the environment and animals in oil spills. It works pretty effectively and is fairly affordable. As far as cleaning it does appear to take the majority of grease of the dishes.
Emily P.
Can't say anything wrong with this. A little goes a long way and this soap gets very sudsie which I like. I'm also a fan of the advertising, with the duck. I hope that campaign is honest because it definitely swayed me a little bit. Overall great soap and branding.
Kristin F.
Glen Burnie, MD
I've used this my entire life, have tried switching to a cheaper brand....came back to dawn, tried using an "all natural" one....came back to dawn. Nothing really compares. It's affordable, it's awesome. You soak a dish with dawn and warm water for a few minutes and..BAM wipes clean.
Amber J.
Tucson, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love dawn dish soap. It’s not only good for cleaning your dirty dishes. It is very versatile. You can mix it with some warm water to spit clean furniture and other areas that get dirty but aren’t regularly cleaned. Always works well for whatever test I put it up against.
Crissy B.
Fairport Hbr, OH
This will always be one of my favorites, not just because the smell reminds me of helping grandma clean up after Sunday dinner, but because it actually works. I keep a bottle at me shop, too, for when my hands get greasy because "Dawn takes grease out of you way!"
Kaylynn N.
Frankfort
I use this on my hair to be honest. It works great on my dishes too. But it works wonders on my hair. I use this 3 times a week at least. I have very oily scalp and this makes my hair feel so much better after just 1 wash. I will never buy another dish soap again.
Ree P.
Pitts, GA
Dawn original is the only dish soap there is in my eyes. It cuts grease on anything. It is good for washing dogs and cats to get rid of ticked and fleas. I use it to unstop clogs and to clean tire rims. There isn't anything I won't try Dawn original on, it's great.
Nancy R.
Las Vegas
I tell you this soap removes the toughest grease in pans . I love it it's my number one thing to use when I'm washing dishes or even trying to scrub something out somewhere in my home . I reccomend it when it comes to actually doing the job it's soppose to .
Brooklynn K.
Coquille, OR
I will not buy any other dish soap ever again. I love dawn. It doesn't take a lot to clean a lot of dishes. It wipes away grease no problem. A little bottle goes a long way. One tiny little drop to get the job done. I highly recommend using dawn and only dawn. ❤❤❤❤
Jessica R.
Deville, LA
This is the best for multi tasking. I use it to cut the grease on clothes before washing as a pretreatment for grass stains. It smells good highly concentrated does great breaking up grease on dishes.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?