BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Megan W.
Laramie, WY
This is the only dish soap I use. It cleans through every mess I could possibly make on the dishes while cooking. This product is definitely a great value. I have bought this product time and again and I know I will continue to do so.
Michelle B.
Even though this isn't organic or all natural,  it's the only one that actually cit's grease on dishes.  And bonus- a dab on a toothbrush scrubs my white gold wedding rings so well I don't have to go to the jeweler for cleanings anymore.
Michelle b.
Man, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is not just for your dishes. I use dawn for everything. It cleans dishes, vinyl siding, glass, cars and the List goes on and on and on. I always keep dawn on hand and highly recommend it to anyone looking for a good cleaning agent
Michelle R.
This dish soap only requires very little to do a big dish washing job. It cuts grease and food really well. Makes the dishwashing process faster. I only gave four stars because I would like to see the price be a little less expensive.
Megan M.
This is the ONLY dish soap I buy. I've tried others and none are as good as Dawn Original. It's the only smell that I LOVE and isn't overwhelming or too sweet. A tiny bit goes a long way and plus.... THIS PRODUCT SIMPLY WORKS THE BEST.
Katelin L.
Christiansburg, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I live this dish soap it is amazing. It cleans the greatest food of the dishes. The only dish soap I use. It gets rid of coffee stains in your mugs also. It's a stain fighter.
Natalie W.
CIRCLE PINES, MN
The original dawn is my favorite dish soap. I will never use another. As a stay at home mom I am constantly cleaning things and no matter how big the mess, Dawn dish soap always gets it clean! I definitely would recommend this product!
Lindsay B.
Columbus, IN
I have used this on everything from cloth diapers to dishes and makeup brushes. It it one of the best cleaning products out there. Plus they give back to wildlife. Win win.
Danie W.
Beat dish soap out there, not to mention on everything else I use it for. Makes the dogs smell great and doesn't cause irritation to their akin like traditional dog soaps, even gets oil out of boyfriends shop clothes. Gotta love dawn.
Marquitta W.
Richmond, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Is there even any other dish soap out there that cuts grease and actually leaves your dishes as clean as dawn does??? I'lol wait..... Yeah I didn't think so. And I've discovered so many other great hacks that you can do with Dawn. It's a multi use product ppl!!!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?