BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Elise S.
Edgewood, MD
I've been using dawn for years now and it's great! It helps remove food from any plate and it does a great job. It's super durable and it smells pretty good plus my hands don't feel super dry after I use it!
Ytzayana M.
Del Valle, TX
This soap does its job. It cleans grease and helps get other stuff off the dishes. You don't need a lot of it to do its work either. I've been using this for the longest time and I think other don't compare.
Lauren F.
I wont ever use another dish soap. Been using it for many years and it has never let me down. Also they help with the animals affected by oil spills, and any company that does that is commendable in my book.
Katie F.
Asheville
There is no better dishwashing liquid than original blue Dawn. I use this for more than washing dishes. I use it to clean with vinegar. I use it to spot clean carpets. It cuts through grease with no problem.
Michelle M.
Bel air, MD
Original dawn is always my go to for cleaning even beyond dishes. I am able to use it while cleaning the bathroom for a deep clean that doesn't smell chemically. I don't need to buy any of liquid dish soap.
Evy B.
Kent, WA
I love Dawn. It is my favorite liquid dish soap. This is my first pick. I usually get the one with the Duckie on it but I couldn't find it through the list of dawn soaps on Influenster. 100% best soap ever.
Zahra A.
Towson, MD
Yes yes yes! Such a good dish detergent! Better than Palmolive, I believe and so much better than Ajax. But to super power it, I add a little bleach when washing dishes because obviously bleach means clean!
Sarah M.
This is the only dish soap I buy. It's inexpensive and easy to find and it works so well and smells good. Definitely worth it. It works for just about anything and cleans up messes on countertops and dishes
Rose C.
I love this dishwashing soap because it leaves my dishes squeaky clean a little goes a long way and its gentle on my hands I buy it at Walmart. I especially like how it cleans my makeup sponges and brushes.
Chaunyce D.
This really fights through tough grease. I usually mix it with a drop of bleach in my bleach water. For really tough stains I pour a drop in the dish with hot was and let it soak. The grease wipes right off
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?