BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Nancy R.
Las Vegas
I tell you this soap removes the toughest grease in pans . I love it it's my number one thing to use when I'm washing dishes or even trying to scrub something out somewhere in my home . I reccomend it when it comes to actually doing the job it's soppose to .
Ree P.
Pitts, GA
Dawn original is the only dish soap there is in my eyes. It cuts grease on anything. It is good for washing dogs and cats to get rid of ticked and fleas. I use it to unstop clogs and to clean tire rims. There isn't anything I won't try Dawn original on, it's great.
Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I do not use this for my dishes. But i do use it in the washer if i need to get out oil stains. And i do use it mixed in the baking soda for a good scrubber. I also use it mixed with vinegar for a shower cleaner. I love it for cleaning just not cleaning my dishes.
Crissy B.
Fairport Hbr, OH
This will always be one of my favorites, not just because the smell reminds me of helping grandma clean up after Sunday dinner, but because it actually works. I keep a bottle at me shop, too, for when my hands get greasy because "Dawn takes grease out of you way!"
Kristin F.
Glen Burnie, MD
I've used this my entire life, have tried switching to a cheaper brand....came back to dawn, tried using an "all natural" one....came back to dawn. Nothing really compares. It's affordable, it's awesome. You soak a dish with dawn and warm water for a few minutes and..BAM wipes clean.
Korie L.
Austin, TX
I love this detergent. It cuts grease and other harsh things on dishes. I love the smell and the fact that it is gentle on my skin. I trust this product to clean the products that I use to serve my family with. Therefore, I definitely recommend it to others.
Kaylynn N.
Frankfort
I use this on my hair to be honest. It works great on my dishes too. But it works wonders on my hair. I use this 3 times a week at least. I have very oily scalp and this makes my hair feel so much better after just 1 wash. I will never buy another dish soap again.
Amanda S.
Kansas City , MO
It just really is the best and less than a dollar more than the cheaper brands. Gets the job done and doesn't make my already dry skin even dryer. There's a reason it's used on animals effected by oil spills. It's been around forever and the chemicals are not harsh.
Krysta S.
Harrison, AR
Excellent dish liquid and great for washing the dogs too! Yes, Dawn is great at breaking up grease; but it's also great for washing dogs (and cats if you're brave) to immediately kill fleas. The only down side is that if you use daily with bare hands, your skin might get dry.
Karisa S.
Billings, MT
The best dish soap you can buy. It seriously cuts through the toughest of grease and it's the only dish soap that actually gets my dishes clean. I refuse to buy any other brand and I only stick with the original blue as I feel it works better than the scented formulas.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?