BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä116 Answers
Halle L.
I prefer the original dawn over an of them because I feel like it work the best. The other ones do have a nice scent but when it comes to getting grease and dirt off your dishes the original is the way to go!
DannahJo E.
Brunswick, GA
Very generic dishwashing soap to use. Gets the job done and really works on the dishes. Only downside is it's kinda drying to the hands. I usually buy this at Walmart. I would recommend this dishwashing soap.
Katrina F.
Nashua, NH
Buy at Walmart for best value smells get works a awesome and takes just about anything off including greasegrease trains offor of clothes gentle on hands and have ever never had a problem with it on anything.
Luana B.
In my household we only use Dawn products.. They have different scents and I think all dawn products are great and I will keep purchasing them in the future as well as recommending Dawn to friends and family.
Athena J.
Sierra vista, AZ
The main dishsoap I get. I try other ones but I always come back to this one. And the refill size is great value because it last so much longer. I've got 4 kids and am always washing the dishes so I need alot
Kim N.
Southlake, TX
Dawn is a go to product for me. I use it to wash items, dishes, sink and even my jewelry. It is so gentle on items and my skin. The scent is nice and it is very effective. Affordable price too which is great
Ytzayana M.
Del Valle, TX
This soap does its job. It cleans grease and helps get other stuff off the dishes. You don't need a lot of it to do its work either. I've been using this for the longest time and I think other don't compare.
Magan C.
Marietta, GA
Mega Parent Expert
I have liyerally been using Dawn my whole life! My mom used Dawn while I was growing up. Dawn cuts throw grease with ease and cleans anything! I use Dawn to vlwan my patio, kitchen floors, surfaces and more!
Katie F.
Asheville
There is no better dishwashing liquid than original blue Dawn. I use this for more than washing dishes. I use it to clean with vinegar. I use it to spot clean carpets. It cuts through grease with no problem.
Stacey H.
Clovis, CA
This is our favorite. We use it everyday. I feel like it is the only dish soap that really truly gets our dishes clean. I would highly recommend this. Its easy to rinse and gets the toughest stains off pans.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?