BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Lexie S.
Grand Forks, ND
I love Dawn solely because it's the only soap (dish or hand soap) that leaves my hands feeling soft and moisturized. Other soaps leave my hands dry and cracked! I have been buying dawn for the past couple years and won't be turning back.
Ellie B.
Woodward, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the only dish soap I use! I have tried others and they never match up to dawn. It gets super sudsy with just a dab of soap. Nice clean fresh scent. Cuts out grease and grime like a champ! By far the best dish soap on the market!
Emily S.
I love Dawn. It is such a wonderful dish soap and it doesn't dry my hands out like several others I have tried. It's not too expensive and it smells wonderful. I buy it every single time I need more dish detergent. I highly recommend it.
Savannah Y.
Valparaiso, IN
Cuts Grease amazingly, gets the cooked on gunk off easy. If you let water with soap sit and bubbles disappear all you have to do is add some fresh hot water and they reactivate.
Davina M.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Dawn is amazing for removing stains and grease from clothes and dishes. Also great for bathing pets I purchase at Kroger or Walmart! Very effective and a great value as you don't need to use much! I will definitely be buying again!
Chelsea J.
Hopkinsville
The original is the best! I never get tire of the smell, it doesn't leave streaks and it really is the best fish soap for removing grease. I also mix it with vinegar and soda water so I can use it clean every other surface in my home.
Amanda K.
Findlay, OH
I picked up some Dawn on my way home today. Cleans off the toughest of leftover food on my dishes and pans. Does take some time of soaking before getting clean. I would buy again if on sale at the store. Kind of overpriced not on sale.
Harlee W.
Dawn is my all time favorite dish soap. It works great for cleaning baby bottles, it gets them squeaky clean! Dawn gets the job done, I'll never use anything else because it's just that good.
Harley C.
Peach bottom pa
i love how a little bit gets you along way dawn is used in my house a lot. My dishes are always clean after using dawn.  my hubby works on car,dawn is  very good at cutting grease and washing  some parts . I also wash my pets with dawn and it also a great floor cleaner it very great cleaner for a lot of things!!
Anne R.
Maineville, OH
Nothing compares to Dawn. Period. One drop of Dawn can literally do ten times the work of other brands. I also refill my foaming hand soap dispensers with a bit of Dawn and fill with water. Works great and saves a ton of plastic waste!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?