BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Kaitlin P.
Morrilton, AR
My family uses Dawn for multiple uses around the house. I use it at work whenever we are washing something that is extremely greasy. It helps get the grease off easier and helps keep the water fresher longer.
Matasha M.
Paris , TX
Dawn does wonders, not just dishes I use it for everything, Summer time I clean out my sons little pool, I was his shoes in it, i always soak my dish towels in hot water and Dawn soap to get access grease out
Monica T.
Reseda, CA
Mega Parent Expert
The best original dawn dishwashing . This helps the clean your dishes really good & also take away grease from the plates. I highly recommend it. And also you can use it on cabinets & sink it leaves it clean.
Heather M.
Helena, AL
This detergent is so much more than just that. Besides working well at cleaning dishes you can also use this to gently clean fabrics, your puppies, and even silverware. Highly recommend this household staple.
Arwa K.
Pleasant Grv, UT
Dawn is the best dishwashing liquid I've used. Being Asian and cooking lot of oily food. This really helps remove the oil of plates and pots. Usually soak them for a while and does wonders. Highly recommended
Genevieve B.
Lehi, UT
Works great, does the job. Doesn't dry out my hands and gets everything nice and clean. I have started liking more natural soaps lately, but dawn always makes a good one. Can't go wrong with their dish soaps.
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH
Mega Parent Expert
Dawn can be used for so much more than just dishes. I'm not going to sit here and name a thousand things it can do. Instead I'm going to urge you to google dawn dish liquid uses. I promise you will be amazed!
Linda K.
Woodleaf, NC
I love down because you don't need as much and it really cuts are the grease. I also like to know that there's something out there that can be used on animals that get into gas and oil and it's safe for them.
Sara C.
Denver, CO
This bottle will last forever. It also doesn't leave residue on your dishes and cuts right through the grease. The only downside is I am not a fan of the scent, but original dawn always seems to work the best
Marsha W.
Fayetteville, AR
Dawn is the best dishwashing liquid. The price is affordable and the bottle lasts a long time. It also makes a good general cleaner in your home. I usually purchase at Walmart. I highly recommend to everyone.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?