BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (12039)
Amy J.
Baxter, KY
I've tried lots of other brands of dish soap, but I always go back to Dawn. It works great and the suds last the whole time you're washing dishes. Most dish soaps I've tried just don't last long, and you have to add more. Not with Dawn.
Brittany M.
While there are a ton of different scent options as I love trying them all out, original is just perfection. Amazing cleaning power while still being a great price and super easy to work with. Great for hand washing dishes in particular.
Lexie S.
Grand Forks, ND
I love Dawn solely because it's the only soap (dish or hand soap) that leaves my hands feeling soft and moisturized. Other soaps leave my hands dry and cracked! I have been buying dawn for the past couple years and won't be turning back.
Ali B.
Valparaiso, IN
When it comes to dish soap, this is my all time favorite. It cuts through grease on pans. Leaves my dishes sparkly and clean. The scent is great. My hands don't dry out. It's very inexpensive. I would definitely buy it again every time.
Davina M.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Dawn is amazing for removing stains and grease from clothes and dishes. Also great for bathing pets I purchase at Kroger or Walmart! Very effective and a great value as you don't need to use much! I will definitely be buying again!
Carlotta B.
For clean and none soapy dishes my favorite is Ultra Dawn it cleans and leaves no residual build up on my dishes for a cost effective price I mostly purchase and keep back stock because Dawn is my favorite and I'll continue to purchase this brand
Amber T.
Sumrall, MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use Dawn for everything, from dishes, to makeup brushes! It definitely cuts out any grease, super effective for many things. The price is ridiculously amazing for what you can use it for. Definitely recommend the blue dawn for many things.
Ellie J.
Eden Prairie, MN
Dawn is the only dish soap we will ever use. It does the trick better than any other dish soap I have used. Another pro is that it makes your jewelery shinier!! I also have very sensitive hands and dawn dish soap is very nice on my hands.
Ellie B.
Woodward, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the only dish soap I use! I have tried others and they never match up to dawn. It gets super sudsy with just a dab of soap. Nice clean fresh scent. Cuts out grease and grime like a champ! By far the best dish soap on the market!
Mary S.
San Antonio, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is my favorite soap to use, it smells amazing and leaves my dishes super shiny. It also doesn't leave any residue and it's awesome for removing grease from tough pans. Not to mention I also use this to bathe my pets to control fleas
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?