BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Amber T.
Sumrall, MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use Dawn for everything, from dishes, to makeup brushes! It definitely cuts out any grease, super effective for many things. The price is ridiculously amazing for what you can use it for. Definitely recommend the blue dawn for many things.
Cassandra P.
Horse Shoe, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I usually love dawn but when I use this detergent I'm always having to refill the sink because the bubbles disappear. As far as cutting grease though, this stuff works for that.
keren a.
lake arthur , LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I always wash my dishes and my car with Dawn dish liquid. It does an excellent getting stains off of my dishes. It always get the job done and it is an affordable product. i always get it from walmart. i highly recommend this product.
Vicki F.
Great Lakes
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Dawn is !y favorite dish soap I purchase all the time love the scents to choose from makes my hands feel soft very affordable would recommend this product and will buy again.
Ellie B.
Woodward, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the only dish soap I use! I have tried others and they never match up to dawn. It gets super sudsy with just a dab of soap. Nice clean fresh scent. Cuts out grease and grime like a champ! By far the best dish soap on the market!
Lexie S.
Grand Forks, ND
I love Dawn solely because it's the only soap (dish or hand soap) that leaves my hands feeling soft and moisturized. Other soaps leave my hands dry and cracked! I have been buying dawn for the past couple years and won't be turning back.
Julie M.
Columbus, OH
I use dawn because it works. It cuts through grease and grime on dishes easily with no effort. Another reason is their commitment to give back to help with oil spills. That factor alone has me choosing dawn over leading competitors.
Jessica K.
This is the ONLY dish liquid I keep on hand to wash the dishes. My current large bottle I've had for 3 months and can get another month out of it. My husband cooks a lot with oil and Dawn cleans it right up off surfaces and the pans.
Janelle V.
Mount Joy, PA
This is the only dish soap that I use! The smell is great and it cleans well. Not only does it clean dishes but it's a great stain treater for oil stains on my shirts. You don't know how many times I've worn a new shirt and splattered salad dressing on it. A little bit of Dawn on the spot, a wash cycle and the stains were gone!
Ali B.
Valparaiso , IN
When it comes to dish soap, this is my all time favorite. It cuts through grease on pans. Leaves my dishes sparkly and clean. The scent is great. My hands don't dry out. It's very inexpensive. I would definitely buy it again every time.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?