BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Rachel N.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Okay so this is one of my favorites because not only can I use it for my dishes but I've use it on my pets and omg it takes off oil, dirt and kills fleas on contact and I will always be a dawn buyer because it really does what it say ..
Emily S.
I love Dawn. It is such a wonderful dish soap and it doesn't dry my hands out like several others I have tried. It's not too expensive and it smells wonderful. I buy it every single time I need more dish detergent. I highly recommend it.
Ellie J.
Eden Prairie, MN
Dawn is the only dish soap we will ever use. It does the trick better than any other dish soap I have used. Another pro is that it makes your jewelery shinier!! I also have very sensitive hands and dawn dish soap is very nice on my hands.
Alyssa F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Nothing is comparable or better than Dawn's original dish soap. I use nothing else on my dishes and pans but this soap. It fights all of the tough stains and wins. I will recommend this dish soap to everyone. Seriously, nothing is better!
Mary S.
San Antonio, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is my favorite soap to use, it smells amazing and leaves my dishes super shiny. It also doesn't leave any residue and it's awesome for removing grease from tough pans. Not to mention I also use this to bathe my pets to control fleas
Amber T.
Sumrall, MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use Dawn for everything, from dishes, to makeup brushes! It definitely cuts out any grease, super effective for many things. The price is ridiculously amazing for what you can use it for. Definitely recommend the blue dawn for many things.
Rachel G.
Dawn is the best! Works on the dogs when we come back from camping. Cuts through grease after working on the cars,gets stains out of clothes without damaging them, and work amazing on dishes. And it's easy on skin. Definitely recommend.
Sharon M.
it really takes the dirty away, it smells really good and its suer affordable!!!!!!!! really effective, nice scent, fresh and makes a really good, and u can find it in every supermarket ........................i would buy it again surely
Brittany M.
While there are a ton of different scent options as I love trying them all out, original is just perfection. Amazing cleaning power while still being a great price and super easy to work with. Great for hand washing dishes in particular.
keren a.
lake arthur , LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I always wash my dishes and my car with Dawn dish liquid. It does an excellent getting stains off of my dishes. It always get the job done and it is an affordable product. i always get it from walmart. i highly recommend this product.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?