BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Jackalyn E.
I have never bought Dawn soap for myself. I have use it at friends house and i like the product i just don't really like the smell. I know sounds weird but i love fun smelly soaps and i feel this is too plain.
Tasha F.
The ONLY dish soap in our cabinet. I love the versatility. We use it for dishes, stained clothes, and even washing the dog! Great soap for many different uses. Smells great and clean too! Will continue to buy.
Madison M.
Salisbury , MD
Works great on food that's dried on. Works great on oil and grease. I used this on my kitten when she had fleas. It was gentle and effective. It is an affordable price although you can get alternatives cheaper
Herline G.
The best stuff ever. I have used it to wash dishes,remove food stains from clothing and also to clean makeup brushes and my beauty sponges. It is effect and a classic item that almost everyone has used before.
Hazel L.
Dawn is the best dish washing liquid ever! It takes away all the grease and you don't have to use too much of it. I use it all the time when washing dishes. You should give it a try because it really is great!
Emily J.
Zolfo Springs, FL
This dish soap works amazingly! It cuts through grease and other baked on surfaces without any trouble. For things that are REALLY hard to get off, just let the dish soak in soapy water and it comes right off.
Mirna M.
This is the one we usually use at home. We go back and forth but this is the one we use more often. Is great with grease and stubborn burnt food. A little bit goes a long way unlike most dish soaps. Try it out
Ashlee B.
Won't even consider the generic brand! This dish soap is amazingly versatile and a staple in my home! I like all the various scents but end up going back to the original blue! Highly recommend for all parents!
Juana G.
This is my favorite dish soap, if my pots and pans have oil or residue I soak them with hot water and some soap and then use my sponge and it comes right off. I even use it to wash my deep fryer does amazing!
Marsha W.
Fayetteville, AR
Dawn is the best dishwashing liquid. The price is affordable and the bottle lasts a long time. It also makes a good general cleaner in your home. I usually purchase at Walmart. I highly recommend to everyone.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?