BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Brianna B.
Spring hill, FL
Best dish soap ever, all I use is the blue dawn dish soap because it serves so many purposes, cheap and effective, I even use it to wash my dog because it kills any fleas! I would recommend to others
Jenn R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is the only dish soap that I have used for quite some time. I think that it is great for washing baby bottles and getting all of the crud out as well as awesome for washing gross messy pants. It smells very clean and fresh. And I would definitely buy it again.
Katie R.
How can you go wrong with dawn! I continue to be impressed with this products! I used if on a daily basis for regular dish washing but have come to realize how versatile this product is. Combined with different ingredients (baking soda - to make laundry spot treatment) or even on it's own (reduce oiliness in hair, wash make-up brushes). What doesn't this stuff do!?!
Joy L.
Dunbar, PA
Blue Dawn. Hands-down, the best dish liquid there is. If it’s good enough for the animals affected by the oil spills, it’s good enough for my dishes! Seriously though, nothing works better, a little goes a long way, it’s super affordable, and it makes a great spot cleaner for all different types of stains on fabric to upholstery. The only dish liquid I will purchase!
ssnpennington P.
Los Angeles
Dawn suds stay longer than any other brand. They scent is pleasant, and the ability to make my hands feel soft is amazing. Oh, and Dawn really gets dishes clean. I love using Dawn to wash dishes.
Kasey T.
Woolwich, ME
Stick to the basics! The blue dawn is the best formula for ANYTHING you need to tackle. We bought a huge bottle for under the sink and a small bottle for the counter. We refill the small bottle once it’s empty or near empty. Saves money and helps the environment. This dish soap attacks grease and oil to make the surface pure clean. I’ll never buy another dish soap!
Sham G.
If it's not Dawn, I'm not using it! This is one of those products that have competitors that are cheaper, but you can't deny the amazing quality. I feel that my dishes are the most clean when using this product. A little goes a long way, so this product usually lasts me a while. I have been using it for years and the quality has not quivered. I would recommend!
Ali C.
I love Dawn! It's the only dish soap I use! I use it throughout the house! It's not just for dishes! It works great on bathtubs and showers too! Leaves a nice clean scent and isn't harsh at all!
Stephanie C.
Omaha, NE
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn has an amazing reputation on it's own. I not only use dish soap for my dishes but also the floor counter anything that needs a true cleaning. I think it is the best dish soap out there and it lasts for many dishes. I have tried other dish soaps that don't even come close to comparing. If you're looking for a good dish soap stop here you have found it.
Debbie H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use dawn on a daily basis. I prefer to hand wash my dishes rather then use the dishwasher. Its great on cutting grease and not leaving a film on my dishes. I also use it on laundry stains such as grease. It works just as good or better then Shout or Spray and Wash.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?