BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?171 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Josie G.
Having been using Dawn for years and love it. It does cut through grease and even carmelized sweet potatoes that roasted in the oven. Tried other dish soaps to save money but they didn’t compare. Even use it to get grease stains out of my husband’s work clothes.
Erin J.
Mount Victory
Does it’s job! This works great and fast. This has been my go to for years and don’t see that ever changing. It smells fresh but over powering. It cleans and I use it for multiple purposes so that’s a win win. Highly recommend again and again. Cost is great too!
Shawna B.
Caldwell
Gets the grease everytime. I never buy anything other then dawn. I buy it from walmart. It seems to be cheaper there unless you have a coupon for some where else. No cons all pros. It smells alright not the best smell. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Emma V.
Parma, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
There are a few products that I will never stray from and this is one of them. I am 100% loyal to Dawn dish soap, because no other soap does the same job. Of course I use it for dishes, but it is also great for spot cleaning carpets, clothes, and even washing the car! 10/10
Micha H.
Bristol, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This works great. I can't imagine spending lots of money to clean my brushes. It cosmetics is the most expensive brand of brush that I own and I do believe in taking good care of them. I have some that are 10 + years old that look new. Dawn is gentle yet effective.
Lindsay W.
Our favorite brand of dish soap. We don’t buy anything else. Love the original scent. Makes dishes smell clean and fresh. Is tough on food and grease. A good price for the amount of product you get. Also great for getting oil stains out of clothes and other fabrics.
Isabelle K.
De Pere, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
this is the dish soap i always reach for. it is such an AMAZING degreaser. after dinner if i have any nasty dishes i fill it with some of this Dawn dish soap and some hot water and come back a half an hour later and it comes right off. this stuff is seriously amazing
Alexandra R.
Henderson, NV
Best dish soap and my family and I have used it for decades. It battles the biggest messes and the greasiest of dishes. Truly a staple in my household and we have never bought any competing brand since. Will probably buy this product for the rest of my life!
Sally R.
Waukesha, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is the best dish soap! I use it for everything- not just doing dishes. It’s a wonderful degreaser, so I use it often on my stovetop. I also use it as a stain remover and to wash my baby’s toys. The price is amazing for the quality of product you are getting.
Abby S.
Lexington , KY
Have been using this Dawn for ever. We always have 1 or 2 extra bottles under the sink since they're usually on sale and always at a good price. A little really does go a long way and my hands are always left feeling soft and never dried out after doing the dishes!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?