BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
NICOLE M.
Miami , FL
Nothing else comes close. We buy this in the large gallon bottles...and one month decided to try another brand after using Dawn for 5 years...It was agony. The other brand was runnier (not as concentrated), not as foamy, didn't rise as clean, and had a wierd body wash smell to it. My husband an I have promised each other never to repeat that mistake. Dawn forever.
Amanda Z.
I feel like this is one of those tried and true products that has many uses. My family has used Dawn for as long as I can remember. It leaves dishes clean with no soapy residue and it gets off those stuck on bits that other soaps don't. Not only do we use it to wash dishes, but we also use it as a bug repellent in our garden, and it's also a great stain remover.
Lauren H.
Original Dawn is my go to for everything! Definitely something that is not worth cheating out on by going with bargain brand either. I use this to not only take the grease and good off my dishes, but I use it to bathe the dog, get bugs off the front of my car, remove stains from clothing, and I even wash my hands with it when they get clammy or greasy feeling!
Carla  P.
I love this dish soap! I'm 55 and I've done a lot of dishes at home and while camping. No other dish soap makes as many suds and cuts grease as well. I used it once and every time I tried something different, I regretted it. I won't use another brand even if it's free! It works great for cleaning floors, my oven and even tough grease from our smoker. Love it.
Lauline G.
Best secret for a beauty guru who refuses to buy BeautyBlender cleaner is using Dawn liquid dish soap. Seriously, it takes out a good majority of the makeup from my beauty blender (and my brushes) allowing me to save money on actual beauty brush cleaners. Definitely is a buy for beauty lovers everywhere. (And it does a great job on dishes too; multipurpose!).
Jenny M.
Bakersfield, CA
I have tried other dish soaps but nothing cuts grease like Dawn. I buy it at the grocery store every few months. Did you know that Dawn also kills fleas? It works so good and the fleas on my dogs have never came back. I also use it to clean my pool. Other dish soaps work but not nearly as good as Dawn and it last a long time because a little goes a long way.
Rikki G.
Knightdale, NC
This is, hands-down, the best dish soap ever! Nothing cuts through greasy and cooked-on messes like Dawn. It's also highly concentrated so you can use less than you would from other brand, which helps eliminate waste. The soap is also gentle enough on your skin that it doesn't dry your hands out. Also, it works well for removing greasy stains from clothing!
Courtney S.
Cincinnati, OH
What a classic dishwashing liquid. I have used Dawn for most of my life. It is a good value, and a trustworthy brand. I sometimes will buy others because they are cheaper, but I always come back to this. It cleans dishing very well, leaves no spots. An additional use is the fact that I can use this to bathe my cats (blue type only) and it is perfectly safe.
Meghan C.
Pasadena, MD
I love Dawn just because of how versatile it is in my household. Not only is it great for washing dishes (which I do all by hand), but it's the perfect pet shampoo. When my cats got fleas last year I immediately grabbed my Dawn and lathered them up. It kills the fleas by smothering them and is gentle enough for my cats skin. I don't buy any other dish soap.
Wendi F.
Shoreline, WA
I have tried other sish soaps with no avail and ALWAYS return to Dawn. It's not even a brand preference, it's a "I need my dish soap to do it's freakin job without using half the bottle" thing. I am not the only one in my family that feels this way, My mother has also been using it for decades and refuses to use anything else. It's definitely a family love.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?