BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Samantha P.
The perfect dish soap. Works great since I wash all my dishes by hand. Not pricey at all. Gentle on my hands and smells great. Cute bottle too! I can actually leave it on my sink. I recommend this to everyone.
Amy M.
Rome, IL
I only use Dawn Dishwashing Liquid. I try using the cheap brands but nothing fights grease and gunk like Dawn. I can leave my dishes soak for 5 minutes and then just wipe of last nights dinner. Thank you Dawn!
Joanne D.
Napanoch, NY
Original at its best. I use it not only for my dished,but occasionally on my pets when they decide to run rampart through mud puddles. It is gentle on their skin, doesn't damage their fur,and had a great scent
Jackalyn E.
I have never bought Dawn soap for myself. I have use it at friends house and i like the product i just don't really like the smell. I know sounds weird but i love fun smelly soaps and i feel this is too plain.
Taylor K.
I do not have a dishwasher at the moment so I have to wash my dishes by hand! This dawn dish soap makes it so much easier to wash my dishes by hand! Ig really gets the job done! I do reccomened this to people!
Ashlee B.
Won't even consider the generic brand! This dish soap is amazingly versatile and a staple in my home! I like all the various scents but end up going back to the original blue! Highly recommend for all parents!
Tasha F.
The ONLY dish soap in our cabinet. I love the versatility. We use it for dishes, stained clothes, and even washing the dog! Great soap for many different uses. Smells great and clean too! Will continue to buy.
Madison M.
Salisbury , MD
Works great on food that's dried on. Works great on oil and grease. I used this on my kitten when she had fleas. It was gentle and effective. It is an affordable price although you can get alternatives cheaper
Emily J.
Zolfo Springs, FL
This dish soap works amazingly! It cuts through grease and other baked on surfaces without any trouble. For things that are REALLY hard to get off, just let the dish soak in soapy water and it comes right off.
Herline G.
The best stuff ever. I have used it to wash dishes,remove food stains from clothing and also to clean makeup brushes and my beauty sponges. It is effect and a classic item that almost everyone has used before.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?