BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11903)
Kristal F.
Bivins, TX
We don't buy any other brand of dish soap. This dish soap works great. It suds up really good and gets the dishes nice and clean. Has a great fresh clean smell. Price is reasonable. But, you want to spend a little extra to get good quality.
Brandi W.
Torrington, CT
Screw Palmolive or any other cleaner I've had the misfortune of using. Everything else is just like water, and by the time I'm done with my dishes, half the bottle is gone. With Dawn, I've never had that issue. A bottle will last me months
Seirria M.
Gastonia, NC
We always get this for two reasons. Yes it works great for dishes but we also use it on our dogs. This year fleas have been horrible. If fleas cone back inbetween flea treatments two washes right after another will kill and remove the fleas!
Michelle C.
Iona, MN
Dawn dish soap is my all time favorite brand of dish soap! I prefer the original scent myself, but there are some other scents that are pretty good too. I love how easy it makes washing my dishes because I am the dishwasher in my household!
Brooke B.
Cottonwood, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is the best dish soap in the world (in my opinion!) It's my first choice, my go-to soap! I wouldn't buy anything else in it's place unless in hard times. I think it smells wonderful and one small drop goes a long ways! Cleans dishes very well.
Tarrah D.
This is the only kid of dish washing soap that I like to use. I buy mine at Walmart every couple months.It really works great on any greasy dishes you might have. I have sensitive skin and this doesn't break my hands out.Great price for all it does!
Deja J.
Greenville, NC
Old school Dawn is always going to be my favorite. Any mess in the kitchen that you need to clean up, Dawn has your back. It cuts through anything that's stuck on your pans. I tend to soak mine overnight and the Dawn always does the trick.
Olivia C.
I go to Dawn for most of my dish soap needs. I just find Dawn to cut through to get my dishes (and sometimes the mess on my hands!) clean. I also don't have to worry about it irritating my skin and can know that the product I am using isn't going to backfire
Katie B.
Henryville , IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love dawn!! It is the only dish soap that I will use!! It is fantastic for getting dishes clean, but it also works wonders on anything you can stain with grease, including clothes!! I use dawn for dishes, clothes, makeup brushes, anything!!!
Michelle M.
I grew up with my mom using Dawn dish soap and I will never use anything else. I trust that Dawn will get my dishes clean and Dawn always helps me with those really stuck on messes. After I'm done cooking, I fill up my pot with hot water and some Dawn...and just like on the commercials...after dinner, the pan rinses clean. Amazing!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?