BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Lexie H.
Middlebury
This stuff is awesome for dish cleaning! I also wash my hands with it sometimes! It smells good, and it is blue!!!! It cleans beautifully, and it can be bought nearly everywhere! My family has never used anything else! Pick this up if you are looking for a good dish cleaner!
Megan R.
Gets the job done and I know I can use it for everything, not just the dishes! Plus, this is the soap they use on poor critters caught in an oil spill. Who wouldn't want to support that?! Smells great, cleans off and through anything, and it's been trusted it true.
Courtney L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I USE DAWNS LIQUID DISH SOAP FOR A LOT OF THINGS. IT IS IN MY OPINION THE BEST DISH SOAP TO GET. I LOVE THE CLEAN SCENT IT HAS TOO. I USE DAWN TO GIVE MY DOG A BATH TOO. DAWN DISH SOAP CAN BE USED FOR MULTIPLE THINGS LIKE GETTING STAINS OUT OF YOUR CLOTHES AS WELL.
Nadine D.
I have been a loyal Dawn user for over 20 years. Nothing cleans my hand washed dishes as well as Dawn does, it powers through grease and grime. I stock up when it is on sale, the Ultra Hand Renewal Olay infused is my favourite formula. I have and will continue to recommend it to friends and family.  Dawn Plus Ultra Concentrated Hand Renewal Dishwashing Liquid
Jamie G.
The iconic blue dawn dish soap. You cannot go wrong. Great scent. A little bit goes a long way and it works wonders on cleaning tough items. Everything I am too scared to put in the dishwasher I was by hand and I trust it to get clean with Dawn. I never use anything else
Melissa G.
Charlotte
I've tried several dishwashing detergents and always return back to my trusty Dawn detergent. It truly cleans dishes better with less scrubbing than other detergents. You can use much less product to get the job done.  It cuts grease better than any other detergent.
Amber I.
Fort Rucker, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I will never use another dish soap if I can help it. I love how I can pour this dish soap and warm water in a pan that has caked on food and after about 5 minutes later it all comes right off. My mom recommended this dish soap to me and I'll recommend it to everyone else!
Elizabeth O.
I love the unscented original Dawn dish soap.  It is effective on cleaning dishes and it doesn't trigger my allergies.  It is also very gentle on my skin and is reasonably priced for a giant bottle.  I would buy again, assuming I ever get through the bottle I currently have
Amanda L.
Bardstown, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This stuff is my go to dish soap! It cuts through coconut oil residue with ease which is great for me considering I use coconut oil in just about everything! It's a great price and part of their proceeds go to save animals! You just can't beat a company that gives back!
Layne L.
This soap is very affordable and often on sale in the local grocery store. Not only does it clean the dishes but it's the only soap we use to clean our long haired dog and it leaves him shiny, smelling clean, and looking very nice for weeks. This beats other dog shampoos.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?