BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Hayley P.
N Kingstown, RI
I'll never buy a different brand. We loveeeeeeee dawn. It cleans our dishes wonderfully and every mess and spill our 1.5 year old and 2 cats make.
And yay for helping animals!
Katie B.
Henryville , IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love dawn!! It is the only dish soap that I will use!! It is fantastic for getting dishes clean, but it also works wonders on anything you can stain with grease, including clothes!! I use dawn for dishes, clothes, makeup brushes, anything!!!
Brooke B.
Cottonwood, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is the best dish soap in the world (in my opinion!) It's my first choice, my go-to soap! I wouldn't buy anything else in it's place unless in hard times. I think it smells wonderful and one small drop goes a long ways! Cleans dishes very well.
Olivia C.
I go to Dawn for most of my dish soap needs. I just find Dawn to cut through to get my dishes (and sometimes the mess on my hands!) clean. I also don't have to worry about it irritating my skin and can know that the product I am using isn't going to backfire
Kristal F.
Bivins, TX
We don't buy any other brand of dish soap. This dish soap works great. It suds up really good and gets the dishes nice and clean. Has a great fresh clean smell. Price is reasonable. But, you want to spend a little extra to get good quality.
Marlena S.
Elverta, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We always keep dawn on hand. Our dogs get sprayed by skunks once or twice a year and this is the only thing that has helped get out the stink! Also use for our dish soap and no complaints.
Roxanne T.
portland, ME
No frills this is the classic dishwashing liquid and it cleand better than any knockoff. Side note tho it works great for hands and as someone who has fluerosant red hair and gets dye and dye residye on everything this stuffs a life saver.
Michelle C.
Iona, MN
Dawn dish soap is my all time favorite brand of dish soap! I prefer the original scent myself, but there are some other scents that are pretty good too. I love how easy it makes washing my dishes because I am the dishwasher in my household!
Tarrah D.
This is the only kid of dish washing soap that I like to use. I buy mine at Walmart every couple months.It really works great on any greasy dishes you might have. I have sensitive skin and this doesn't break my hands out.Great price for all it does!
Tara N.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Not only does this clean my dishes well, it also is great for getting grease stains out of clothing. I've used it to removed stains from several articles of clothing when nothing else would work. It's very gentle and really does the trick.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?