BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Taylor K.
I do not have a dishwasher at the moment so I have to wash my dishes by hand! This dawn dish soap makes it so much easier to wash my dishes by hand! Ig really gets the job done! I do reccomened this to people!
Emily J.
Zolfo Springs, FL
This dish soap works amazingly! It cuts through grease and other baked on surfaces without any trouble. For things that are REALLY hard to get off, just let the dish soak in soapy water and it comes right off.
Janelle B.
Such great dish soap! Tough on grease, but it doesn't completely destroy my skin. It also works extremely well at getting grease and oil stains out of laundry. Makes great suds ans cuts fat-based foods easily.
Madison M.
Salisbury , MD
Works great on food that's dried on. Works great on oil and grease. I used this on my kitten when she had fleas. It was gentle and effective. It is an affordable price although you can get alternatives cheaper
Herline G.
The best stuff ever. I have used it to wash dishes,remove food stains from clothing and also to clean makeup brushes and my beauty sponges. It is effect and a classic item that almost everyone has used before.
Hazel L.
Dawn is the best dish washing liquid ever! It takes away all the grease and you don't have to use too much of it. I use it all the time when washing dishes. You should give it a try because it really is great!
Mirna M.
This is the one we usually use at home. We go back and forth but this is the one we use more often. Is great with grease and stubborn burnt food. A little bit goes a long way unlike most dish soaps. Try it out
Arwa K.
Pleasant Grv, UT
Dawn is the best dishwashing liquid I've used. Being Asian and cooking lot of oily food. This really helps remove the oil of plates and pots. Usually soak them for a while and does wonders. Highly recommended
Matasha M.
Paris , TX
Dawn does wonders, not just dishes I use it for everything, Summer time I clean out my sons little pool, I was his shoes in it, i always soak my dish towels in hot water and Dawn soap to get access grease out
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH
Dawn can be used for so much more than just dishes. I'm not going to sit here and name a thousand things it can do. Instead I'm going to urge you to google dawn dish liquid uses. I promise you will be amazed!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?