BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (12040)
Casie W.
Lafayette, IN
Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original is really the only type of dish soap you will ever need. You can literally use it on everything. Dishes, babies, as soap, the dogs to kill fleas, the car, the floor when you are mopping, everything!
Mackenzie J.
Wichita Falls, TX
This is my go to dishwashing soap. I use it while cleaning my baby's bottles and I feel it really gets them clean and disinfected. I also use for my regular dishes and love how it de-greases my pots and pans. I will definitely continue to use.
Alexandria V.
Los Angeles , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I bought these dish soap about 3 months ago the price was good I got it for 5 dollars and it has lasted me a good while a little goes a long way I love the smell and how it takes off all the grease from my plates I would definitely recommend it
Rachael W.
Austin, TX
Great cleaning product. It is very affordable, is often on sale, too. It thoroughly cleans dishes and works very quickly. It is also wonderful for breaking up makeup on brushes and getting it out of fabrics in general. I highly recommend Dawn.
Susannah B.
Fayetteville, AR
You cannot beat the brand recognition and accessibility of Dawn! The original formula is far from basic in its cleaning abilities. I use it for dishes, washing hands, cleaning makeup brushes, combined with vinegar for a household cleaner, etc.
Jill C.
Albertville , AL
We love this as a puppy shampoo - great for taking care of fleas! We usually take him to a professional groomer monthly, but we keep Dawn on hand for those in-between clean ups!
Teona M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the only dish washing liquid that I buy because of the quality! Unlike  Palmolive® Ultra Antibacterial , it really beats the grease on my pots and pans and doesn't require any scrubbing or soaking.
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is the classic blue dawn dish soap I always purchase time and time again! The concentrate soap makes this last forever! A little goes a long way!! We don’t have a dishwasher so great quality and long lasting soap is a must in our household!
nicole g.
Ontario, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn soap is a dish soap that I've had around many many many years. when I first learned to wash diahes, Dawn soap is what I used and I continue to use it till this day. the soap works well for removing grease and overall leaving clean dishes
Mackynze R.
My family is always buying dawn because it is the only thing we use to wash our dishes. It really gets the dishes a clean and sparkly finish. We also use it to wash our dogs so we go through it a lot. But it is worth buying for it's low price
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?