BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Mackenzie J.
Wichita Falls, TX
This is my go to dishwashing soap. I use it while cleaning my baby's bottles and I feel it really gets them clean and disinfected. I also use for my regular dishes and love how it de-greases my pots and pans. I will definitely continue to use.
Teona M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the only dish washing liquid that I buy because of the quality! Unlike  Palmolive Ultra Antibacterial Orange, 32.5 Fl Oz , it really beats the grease on my pots and pans and doesn't require any scrubbing or soaking.
Breanna R.
This is the only dish detergent if you ask me. It works wonderfully for dishes, and over all cleaning. It's priced low, and you can buy it at almost any store selling cleaning products.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original. Have to say I use this often and always works great also use it for removing flees sometimes on my fur babies and works but really worth the buy.
Kristine R.
I get a lot of use out of this I get the large one from sams lasts me about 3 months i refill my kitchen dispenser half dawn half water. Best grease cutter plus safe to wash my cars and if my doggy runs in between for a quick wash even better.
Breigh M.
Lafayette, LA
Dawn gets the job done. I've never used any other brand of dish soap and neither has my family before I moved out. It cleans my dishes with easy and I don't have to scrub as hard. It also helps if my dogs get fleas. One bath gets rid of them.
Jill C.
Albertville, AL
We love this as a puppy shampoo - great for taking care of fleas! We usually take him to a professional groomer monthly, but we keep Dawn on hand for those in-between clean ups!
Arwa K.
Pleasant Grv, UT
Dawn is the best dishwashing liquid I've used. Being Asian and cooking lot of oily food. This really helps remove the oil of plates and pots. Usually soak them for a while and does wonders. Highly recommended
Lauren N.
This is one of my favorite dish soaps! It has a nice scent to it and gets food and grease off easily when hand washing dishes. The only con I have run into is my hands getting dry after watching dishes for a while.I will recommend this others.
Alexandria V.
Los Angeles, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I bought these dish soap about 3 months ago the price was good I got it for 5 dollars and it has lasted me a good while a little goes a long way I love the smell and how it takes off all the grease from my plates I would definitely recommend it
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?