BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?171 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Alicia G.
dawn original is my absolute favorite! not only does it last forever with only a tiny bit for each load of dishes but I use it on so many other things! I use it as a jewelry cleaner it leaves all my rings sparkling! it is also safe for pets and use it on my dog at bath time honestly best product I own!
Angel M.
Chester, SC
For years this has been my go to dish soap for hand washing my dishes. There simply isn't another soap out there that works better at getting off the grease and grime. One squirt in the beginning is all it takes to tackle all my dishes without the need to continue adding more soap as I go.
Kelly R.
Charlestown, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is my go-to dish washing liquid. I use it religiously and not just for washing dishes. It has so many other uses that you wouldn't believe such as stain removal! Oil/grease stains come right out with dawn. We also use the dawn with hand renewal in our soap dispensers.
Haleigh W.
GFAFB , ND
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Buy this in bulk! Always washing our dishes by hand so we keep it stock piled. A little goes a long way with this detergent so one bottle will last us a month. Breaks down grease and stuck on food.
Candace R.
Rogers, AR
You can't go wrong with the original Dawn dish soap.  I trust it sanitizes and cleans our dishes we wash by hand well.  It's original scent is so fresh and leaves your kitchen smelling clean and free of food.  I'd definitely recommend this for anyone's kitchen.
Ivonne L.
Edinburg, TX
You only need a tiny bit of this and some water, and you'll be able to finish all of the dishes. I like the different smells that I've tried and it's usually effective enough to clean all sorts of mess we leave on our plates. I constantly repurchase this, so I would recommend.
Kristin M.
Charlotte, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Aside from drying out your hands when washing dishes, this product is the best dish soap available. It doesn't take much because it is so concentrated so it will last a lot longer than most and you can guarantee there will be plenty of suds when washing. I feel like Dawn is the only dish soap that will actually cut through cooked on foods.
Candi H.
Prosperity , SC
This detergent is the best on the market for multiple types of uses. It does a great job of removing baked on grease from our dishes without leaving a greasy film on them. It is also gentle enough to use on our pets as a shampoo and works amazing for killing fleas as well.
Brittany R.
Maryville, TN
No other dish soap cleans as well as Dawn, seriously. A little goes a LONG way and gets the job done way better than other dish soaps. Other dish soaps I have to use way more of the soap to clean all that I need to. Pricer but definitely worth it. Highly recommend to others.
Veronica M.
Dawn ultra concentrated dish washing liquid is my all time favorite! My #1 go to for almost every thing from dirty greasy pots and pans to gently spot treating delicate clothes! It has a nice refreshing scent that is not overwhelming and all you need are a few drops to get a tough job done!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?