BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Erin K.
Paintsville, KY
I've used this for years! Cuts grease and is also gentle enough for baby bottles. Not really a scent which I like I wouldn't want a scent on my dishes or bottles. Highly recommend.
Natalie R.
What can I say, it's a good price and it gets the job done. A little soap goes a long way, and this dish liquid gets my dishes clean and cuts through grease effectively. Really hard messes soak with a little of this soap and they are easily wiped away later.
Mackynze R.
My family is always buying dawn because it is the only thing we use to wash our dishes. It really gets the dishes a clean and sparkly finish. We also use it to wash our dogs so we go through it a lot. But it is worth buying for it's low price
Rachael W.
Austin, TX
Great cleaning product. It is very affordable, is often on sale, too. It thoroughly cleans dishes and works very quickly. It is also wonderful for breaking up makeup on brushes and getting it out of fabrics in general. I highly recommend Dawn.
nicole g.
Ontario, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Dawn soap is a dish soap that I've had around many many many years. when I first learned to wash diahes, Dawn soap is what I used and I continue to use it till this day. the soap works well for removing grease and overall leaving clean dishes
Mackenzie J.
Wichita Falls, TX
This is my go to dishwashing soap. I use it while cleaning my baby's bottles and I feel it really gets them clean and disinfected. I also use for my regular dishes and love how it de-greases my pots and pans. I will definitely continue to use.
Samantha M.
Starkville, MS
This dish soap is 100% my favorite go to. It's completely does exactly what it is supposed to. I purchased mine from my local Walmart. There are many other brands of dish soap but I've never even tried them because this one is just so amazing.
Kristen S.
Oakwood
Great product! Removes tough grease. Very very effective in removing tough grease and caked on food. Not to pricey. Great price actually. Different scents, they all smell so good. Apple is my favorite. And definitely recommend to other people!
Elizabeth W.
Portageville, MO
Dawn dish washing soap is the best you can buy. Not only does it clean your dishes but it takes stains out of clothes. This is one great product at an awesome price!! I highly recommend everyone to try Dawn, you won't be disappointed you did.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original. Have to say I use this often and always works great also use it for removing flees sometimes on my fur babies and works but really worth the buy.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?