BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Amber K.
I only use dawn to hand wash my dishes! I have tried other brands but they did not clean as well or last as long. It's super gentle so you can use it on your dog. I love that Dawn gives back to animals As well.
Faith H.
Lancaster, CA
I love this product! This product is tradition for me. It gets the job down. I love the way it smells. I like that I can wash dishes but also helps me clean other household items. I will recommend on buying it.
Lily C.
Dawn is the only dishwashing liquid soup we use at home we always have it on hand it is definitely effect and there's a lot of great scents. It's awesome that we can find it for a dollar at the dollar tree too.
Michelle T.
This is my go to dish washing soap! I love that it cuts grease with ease. The scent is amazing and not overpowering at all. It gets the job done even on the tough stuff. Definitely would recommend it to others!
Patricia R.
Bossier City, LA
I was sent this product for free to test. Always the best clean! I've never had an issue with it in any way! I've been using this soap for years to clean my dishes.! It's a consistent repurchase over the years!
Shirley K.
Baltimore, MD
The best dish liquid on the market in my book. It cleans dishes with not having to use a whole lot at once. I save money because it is not that expensive and my sensitive skin has no reaction to its ingredients
Jen S.
Wurtsboro, NY
Cooked on, Baked on, Broiled on, Frozen on, spilled on, dried on - if it's dirty, dawn can get it clean. i have tried other dish detergents, but nothing comes close to dawn. if you need it clean, you need dawn.
Jessica R.
Glendale , AZ
Best dish soap I have ever used. This is a staple in my house. As mentioned in other reviews it cuts grease quickly and efficiently! I've used it to get stains out of my kid's clothes! All around GREAT product!
Nancy C.
This dawn is an all in one cleaner. It smells good and has a long lasting scent. It's very long lasting a little goes a long way. You can mix it with baking soda and use it to clean your bathtub. I recommend it
wendy b.
Hudson, WI
I have been using them since I was a child and I always loved the Original Scent and I love that my hands always stay soft and never dry I would most definitely never change this product for generations to come
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?