BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Heidi G.
Bellevue, WA
I like this product since it lasts quite a while and leaves my dishes clean. It is a bit harsh for my skin relative to some other products I've used since I have pretty sensitive skin. This product is pretty good overall though, and is easy to find, especially with deals.
Samantha R.
Albuquerque, NM
Not only is this great for dishes, but I also use it to pull grease out of my husband's work clothes. It works amazing! After about an hour of soaking in hot water, the stains are almost gone! So use it for dishes, laundry, and anything else you need to get tough stains out of!
Kaylyn R.
I don't really have much of an opinion on dish soap. I wash my dishes as I use them so I feel like they don't every really get that dirty. We just buy Dawn because that is the brand we know and trust. I know it is much much much better than some of the cheap brands out there!
Pooja P.
This is absolutely the best dish soap. You can clean so many things with just paper towels and Dawn dish soap. It is great at removing grease from absolutely everything, including those mesh exhaust fan filters - definitely check it out if you don't know what I'm talking about!
Claire L.
I am currently using this and I really like it! You can put just a little and it will bubble a lot. It is cheap to buy and super effective. The scent is basic scent, doesn't bother me at all. It lasts long and packaging is simple and clean. I would recommend this one to others!
Becca C.
Bellevue, NE
I love dawn original. The bottles last a long time. You don't need much soap to clean an entire sink full of dishes. All of the grease and grime comes right off the dishes with minimal effort. We don't use our dish washer because we prefer that our dishes get clean with Dawn.
Ashly E.
Harrisburg, SD
Dawn Dish Soap is not just for doing dishes! We use it for so many other things. One thing that we use it for a lot is to get out grease stains from our clothes. We put some Dawn on the spot, let it sit, and then wash it in the washing machine. It does an amazing job at fighting the grease stains on clothes as well as the grease on your dishes!
Ivonne L.
Edinburg, TX
You only need a tiny bit of this and some water, and you'll be able to finish all of the dishes. I like the different smells that I've tried and it's usually effective enough to clean all sorts of mess we leave on our plates. I constantly repurchase this, so I would recommend.
Deanna T.
Canton
The original blue is what I always get.  It's the best.  I like the scent and it just works.  I will probably always get this one.  I don't need a lot and it always gets the job done.  Plus, you can get it everywhere.  I'd definitely recommend it.
Candace R.
Rogers, AR
You can't go wrong with the original Dawn dish soap.  I trust it sanitizes and cleans our dishes we wash by hand well.  It's original scent is so fresh and leaves your kitchen smelling clean and free of food.  I'd definitely recommend this for anyone's kitchen.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?