BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Nicole F.
I love original dawn as boring as I may sound, I feel like it cleans my dishes best! I don't want to eat off plates that smell like lilacs I want clean plates lol and I find no other brand gets the grease off like it does, I get a full effective clean every single time!! I also feel like I'm helping little ducks with each bottle I buy ;)
Laura G.
Not only is this my go-to dish detergent, but I use it in many other cleaning situations. Mixed with baking soda it cleans up my sink and counters. Mixed with peroxide it cleans my fabrics. A touch of it in a gallon of water is a great cleaning solution for cabinets and other surfaces as well as inside the fridge and microwave.
Katie C.
The original is the best. It cuts through grease and dirt so easily. I use this with a dish brush and it is so easy to get clean and spotless dishes! It is affordable and awesome! I would recommend this product to anyone! :) :) :)
Sheila H.
Niagara Falls, ON
Dawn is my go to dish soap. I find its the best at cutting threw the grease. I'm never disappointed with this product. I find the price to be very affordable. It's better than the more expensive dish soaps. Highly recommend.

Jennifer M.
Prime Brook , NS
Not only is Dawn perfect for getting your dishes sparkling clean but it works great in the laundry as well. I always pre-treat any tough stains on my clothing and wash as usual and the stains are always gone. I only buy Blue Dawn and will continue to purchase for not only the kitchen but the laundry :)
Michelle L.
Toronto
Legit the best dish soap. Sunlight used to be my go-to dish soap but I was noticing that some oil on my pots that weren't coming off properly. I started using Dawn and every time I wash my dishes, they come out squeaky clean! Plus, they use Dawn to wash off the oil on little duckies, who wouldn't?!!
Michelle L.
Corner Brook
Only thing I use to cut stubborn grease. Highly recommend. Gets the job done fast and effective.  Helps that the price is reasonable and I often use coupons to cut down on cost.  Always available at my walmart and dominion.
I tell all my friends and family to choose dawn  :)
Holly D.
Fredericton , NB
In my eyes this is and always will be the best dish washing liquid out there. I've used many others before but they just don't compare to Dawn. Dawn is thick and concentrated, therefore you get a lot done with just a little soap where as others I find are just too watered down and have no fighting power.
Marissa S.
Rothesay, NB
This is great for extra greasy dishes. I have also used it to give my doggy a bath after a particularly dirty day and we were out of dog shampoo. It worked great and didn't bother her eyes. I have also made other home cleaners using darn (for bathrooms and windows). Versatile product I'd say!
Erin L.
Drumheller, AB
Love this stuff. You can really use it for cleaning anything. We use it at work for out dishes, they come out nice and clean. I use it at home, to clean my makeup brushes and it helps get all the oil out of them, even the densest brushes. It's very reasonably priced. And a small amount of it goes a long way.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?