BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Kaitlin M.
Best dishsop ever !! It works great for washing animals too, especially cats. Makes them very soft. And gently on hands. Touch of grease. Smells good. And reasonably priced.
Jodie G.
Spruce Grove , AB
This is the ONLY dish soap we use in our house! I absolutely love it, cuts through grease and lasts a long time. The biggest bonus for me is it doesn't leave my dish cloth with that slimy feel that other dish soaps can!
Alexandria J.
Picton, ON
This is the only dish soap I use. It works great on grease and leaves plastic containers scent free.
Nichole Y.
I always use Dawn. They are helping the environment and eat on it. As well they are easy on my hands and on the items I wash, not only that they clean very well. And the scents are amazing.
Milan T.
Blue dawn original is everything! It works for everything! Clothing stains, diapers, pet stains, dishes! Love it!
Rikki L.
Cross Lake, MB
"One drop and grease is gone" Let me tell you, the commercial doesn't lie. We love this soap in our household. We can get through a giant load of dishes on just a drop or 2 so it is very cost efficient. The smell is subtle but fresh, and it doesn't dry my hands. Win win!
Jennifer D.
Digby , NS
Mega Parent Expert
This stuff is always what I use. Smells good, cleans good, and it helps save wildlife!! I love buying the bottles with the cute ducks on them:)
Shawna C.
Arnprior , ON
My go to dish soap not only cleans dishes but it is a staple in most of my homemade cleaners and stain remover! I always make sure I have some in the house. I love that it is available at every grocery store and drug store so if I ever run out it's easy to pick up
Colleen T.
Piney Flats, TN
Nothing (and I mean NOTHING!) works as well as this. It may seem like a lowly dish soap but Blue Dawn Ultra is the guru of cleaners.

It tackles dirty dishes with ease but also has so many other uses as well. For example, do your baby bottles have a cloudy residue on them? Blue Dawn Ultra will clear them right up!

Does your shower glass have water spots? Just mix up some Dawn Ultra + vinegar, scrub it on and rinse. Your glass will be sparkling again in no time!

The other day I came home to find that my 2 year "drew" on our rug with non-washable markers. Guess what I used? Yep - Dawn Ultra.

I seriously use this product for all of life's dirty messes. Not only is it extremely effective but it's reasonably priced to boot! I stock up because I worry that I'll run out and I never want to run out of this stuff.
Stephanie A.
Fantastic dish soap. One bottle lasts me at least 2 or 3 months, and I wash a lot of dishes by hand.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?