BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Amanda W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I would never go back to another dish soap again I've been using this product for years I would definitely recommend this product I bought it at Walmart it's very effective I am not disappointed packaging great
Genevieve L.
Montreal
This soap is a good soap. It is gentle on your hands and smells good. It works well in all areas of the house, not just dishwashing. It is also affordable and there is often coupons for it! I will buy again.
Kristi-Lee M.
Sault Ste, ON
Super light so it doesn’t feel soapy or less residues. It’s also a great scent and it cleans so well. I love how cheap it is and they also use dawn to remove oil from animals so that’s always a nice plus.
Yolo V.
WA
hi I am a member on influenster and I have tried this soap before and I would like to review this and post everywhere on my social medias please please please can I please get one thx contact me back
.. ♄.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Well, we lost about 1/4 of the bottle right out of the box, that's always a big mess. Not sure, but I think the cap was not properly sealed when they sent it. They really need to enclose these bottles in a plastic wrap. funny, because amazon wastes SO much in the packaging, boxes arrive half filled, and they will split the order into several sub orders, but they won't put a piece of plastic over liquids....
As for the actual product, Dawn is a good product, but, having lost so much of it, we didn't save any moneyI LOVE my Dawn dish soap for cleaning my myriad plastic containers and food storage items. It gets the grease out pronto
Chelsea M.
Ottawa , ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is a very good product! Not to pricey for the quality. Plus it cleans super well, which obviously is it's purpose and its great for the environment! So I would recommend it
Kathy M.
I find this product is great, use very little goes a long way, smells nice, works great on any mess, lots of suds, purchased either at Walmart or Super Store usually, on sale a lot
Nishtha G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This product is too good and quality is superb!! Dawn is an excellent product for your kitchen, I buy this item very often. It's a good value product. Yes, nice scent also.
Selena Y.
Burnaby, BC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Every time I go to someone's house to help with their dishes and they don't use Dawn, I notice such a difference. With Dawn, I use much less product and it cuts grease so quickly.
Millie Y.
Toronto, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My favourite dish detergent!! I can always rely on this to clean everything so well without using too much product. Every time it's on sale, I always stock up the original scent.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Anyone else ever used dawn as a stain remover or for fleas?
Liz R.
I'd like to know where they found the giant economy sized version in the picture!
Sarah A.
How do you use dawn other than for just washing dishes?
Kayla B.
Piedmont, SC
I love that this product can be used on animals and doesn't harm them
Nicole C.
Essex, MD
Is it tough on grease like normal dawn?