BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Neve T.
Etobicoke, ON
Love this soap. It is pricey, but the cleaning power is worth it. You only need to use a tiny bit to be effective on a ton of dishes. The original scent is nice and not too overpowering. Highly recommend
Jordan H.
Williams Lake, BC
This is the only dishwashing liquid I will ever use! I use it for literally everything (ie. Stains on clothes, shower & tub, cleaning shoes, washing my car, washing my floors, etc). I have a list of things a mile long that I use this stuff for! It's incredible.
JoAnne G.
London, ON Canada
This works wonders on your dishes... one amazing thing it is also great for is grease stains on your clothes. Pour a little on the stain and fun in then rinse out and tada ... disappeared!!8
Paola S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
BEST soap EVER! Multi-cleaner soap you can literally use this on everything from baby bottles, to dishes, to your car if you really want. It has a nice clean smell to it so its not super overpowering. I always buy this soap and always make sure to have backups because it literally cleans EVERYTHING, any little piece of anything it wipes away soooooo quick with this soap. i recommend to EVERYONE.
Emma M.
MISSISSAUGA
Best dish soap out there. I don't have a dishwasher currently and this cuts through grease like no other product I've tried. Its also more gentle on the skin than most of the detergents I've used. I have also used it to bath my kitten at the suggestion of the vet and it was very gentle on her. Basically I don't buy any other kind of detergent now.
Rianna C.
Saskatoon, SK
I am obsessed with this dish soap! Literally one drop is all you need. I use this on everything from quick washes to deep cleaning pots and pans. A little goes a long way and a bottle lasts forever! Plus it helps remove so much dirt, grime, baked on food. I love it! Will always repurchase this dish soap. Also i love the classic blue scent.
Sarah K.
The only dish liquid I will use! I love the scent, it's super affordable, works without fail on even the toughest dishes and I love that Dawn puts money into animal rescue with proceeds from this product. I can't ask for anything more in a dish soap. It can always be found under my kitchen sink. Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original
ابراهيم ع.
Gafsa moulares
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Let me say that I know I am very fortunate to have a hubby who willingly washes dishes. He did have to be schooled on how little soap it takes to wash a sink full. There will be no wasting the blue stuff in our house.

I have used this stuff, either mixed with other cleaning agents or usually just water, to clean our vehicles, walls, power wheels, toys, appliances, storage bins and more. I also use it to get stains out clothes, carpets and rugs. I only use a tiny bit because if I use too much I end up with a bubbly mess. Which brings me to my favorite thing to make with this soap.
Eda M.
Prince George, BC
Dawn is my favourite dish soap to use! I love how easily this soap removes the grease and grime and the best part is that it is super affordable. What I also really like are the selection of scents that are available. I like to change it up once in a while with all the different scents and find that there are so many different options. I highly recommend this product.
Thayna W.
Orleans , ON
I don't want to exaggerate but I LOVE the scent of this dish soap. It's also so powerful getting rid of oily dirty dishes. You don't even need to use a huge amount for it to work. It's also very gentle so it's safe for people with sensitive skin like me. I would totally recommend.
Leilani F.
Newaygo , MI
What do you prefer original dawn or the bleach dawn? I can't decide what works best?
Maya C.
Rio Vista, CA
I heard this is good for killing fleas, is this true?
karen g.
Louisville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Can I use this to wash my car?
Kaitlyn S.
Does anyone ever use just a couple drops in place of dishwasher detergent or does it ruin your dishwasher?
kristen n.
Orange Park, FL
Does this dry out your hands?