BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
hannah k.
They aren't kidding when they say "tough on grease" I will always use this dish soap. Just bought a huge tub.
Sara L.
QuĂŠbec, QC
The only dish soap I use! It cleans the dishes so well and it is so bubbly! I love it! The scent is perfect
Brittany R.
North Vancouver, BC
The best of the best. Can be used for so many other purposes too. A classic original. Best grease fighter.
Autumn H.
Chilliwack, BC
It's called original for a reason. Classic dish soap that gets the job done. Will always repurchase this.
Elisabeth F.
Saint-Zacharie
The best liquid soap, cuts the grease every time, can be used even on clothes, cleans almost everything.
shawnia m.
Brantford
I love this product. It is something we always have in my household. It is definitely a family favourite.
Alysha A.
Welland , ON
A variety of smells makes for a nice change every once in a while. Plus my hands feel so smooth after!
Cassandra T.
Moose Jaw, SK
Cuts through grease like no other. I buy this at Costco to get it in bulk, and a little goes a long way
becky g.
i love this orginal and so lil needs to be used and the price is good leaves disches clean clean
Mina B.
This stuff lasts me about a month as I have a huge family but I love it because it's very cheap
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?