BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Amanda N.
I like dawn, its great for just about anything you need it for. I love the scents for the aroma therapy stuff and the only stuff my husband will use if he has to wash dishes.
Jennifer S.
Inverary, ON
Definitely my favorite brand of dish soap. Great at cutting grease and cleaning dishes. It also works well as a makeup brush cleanser. The options and uses are endless!
Hope S.
Hellam, PA
I use dawn all the time clean the dishes and smells good and doesn't dry your hands I even use it when bathing my animals because it doesn't harm them in any way either
Tracy F.
Aylmer, Ontario
I love Dawn because it works. Plain and simple. It does the job, in half the time. I don't question if my dishes are clean, they just are. I like the scent as well. Others have an odor I can't handle. This is my go-to brand!
Elizabeth L.
Raeford, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn really gets rid of the grease easily on pots and pans. Also a good cleaner to use on the stove top. I also wash my dogs with this...it has them smelling fantastic.
I have been using Dawn Dishwashing Liquid for years now, and I just love it! A little is all you need to get tons of suds that last, and it smells good, too. I think that Dawn will always be my go-to dishwashing liquid!
Kristyn R.
London, ON
This is the only dish soap I will buy. It cleans my dishes so well, plus it is really great for getting stains out. I love what they stand for and it has great smells!
Ali P.
Regina, SK
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Dawn is the only handwashing detergent I'll buy. It gets the dishes clean without leaving them feeling greasy, and it gets all the stuck-on food off with no problem.
Morgan B.
Ruthven, ON
I love the different smells they have, I also find it doesn't leave a residue that most other dish soaps do. I also find you can use a lot less then other brands.
Winnie L.
Works the best with my oily dishes! I love the scent as well. I've tried other brands but always go back to Dawn. It's affordable and it works. A must-buy for me!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?