BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
vivian m.
LOve using this to wash it leave every dish clean and oily free love the original one and the one with smells good price by my always at walmart or walgreens bad thing dont last in my house much we do dishes all day
Mandi L.
Chatham
I love using Dawn because its the only thing that cleans my dishes, and gets rid of any oil. If I soak cooked on items and use Skrapr then they're pristine after. I would totally recommend as a dish soap, especially on sale with combined brand coupon as they come out in the flyers to stock the pantry with this stable otherwise regular price can get to be a lot. DO NOT USE AS HAND SOAP, because the antibacterial properties of these soaps get rid of good and bad bacteria on your hands, always wear dishwashing gloves and use a bar soap with moisturizing properties for washing your hands. Having worked in food industry and keeping hands clean when food handling, antibacterial soap has left my hands super dry and skin flaking and cracking during the winter. No amount of moisturizer is going to fix it. Use the right soap for the right situation.
Amritjot R.
SURREY, BC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Really good dis liquid for dishes. These actually takes off dirty stains off dishes. I'm an Indian myself, and you know how Indians eat soup and dal that have turmeric and stains are left on the dishes really easily. Well, this soap actually takes them off. The best ive used so far.
Christine H.
Love this dish soap! I find it gets all grease and dirt off dishes without having to scub and scratch your dishes, it works very well on pots and pans which I love. It also has multi uses around the house. Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original
Susan R.
Lasalle
This is the only dish washing soap I use.  It gets all my dishes shiny and removed dirt and everything comes out with a 5 Star for me.  I went back to other products and I could not find anything that stood out to a great dish washing product.
Maddie B.
Holladay
The strongest and best dish liquid. Have tried other, cheaper products but never end up with the same clean and always have to use way more. So more expensive, but better value overall. I prefer original scent but comes in lots of other nice scents as well!
Michelle F.
Toronto, ON
Dawn gets the job don! I love this stuff. It has a wonderful smell and gets my dishes perfectly spotless. I would recommend this to everybody! You can never go wrong with a dish soap that works great. I will be buying this product again that is for certain!
Jordan J.
I exclusively use Dawn soap because it works so well! I buy it at at HEB or Target. It is the best soap by far. It works the best out of any I have tried and cuts grease the best. It doesn't dry out my hands like some soaps do. I will continue to use Dawn!
Dianna K.
This smells SO good!  A little goes a long way for sure but I would say the price is worth it. It's not the healthiest alternative, but when your tight on money, I would recommend this. It has a great smell and it cleans those dishes perfectly with sparkles!
🇿🇦Kendal K.
Torquay
Really lovely product, gets the job done quick and easy. Has a lovely smell to it as well. It was very effective, bought it from Lidl and had a good price. The scent was lovely. Would recommend this product again, definitely using this again for future use.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?