BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11908)
jolene r.
ontario,canada
Dawn works brilliantly. a little of this product goes a long way with grease, and it never dries out my hands.
i love all the scents they have as well! my favorite is the orange and lemon.
Madiha A.
Regina, Saskatchewan
I have been using Dawn since long. It works great on grease. Not harsh on hands and does very good job. Using it now and will buy always. Its very effective for doing a quick dishwashing.
April O.
Dawn is the BEST. It cuts grease like no other. You don't need a whole lot go get all your dishes done. I usually dilute mine & I can do twice the amount of dishes with just a little bit.
Lingling S.
I ONLY use Dawn!

I have tried the bargain brands but it's honestly no comparison. Don't waste your time and money going for a cheaper brand because it's not the same!

Worth every penny.
Sheila H.
Belleville, Ontario, N/A, N/A
Dawn is the best dish soap I have used. You don't need a lot to clean a lot of dishes. I also love that they help animals! I am an animal lover and I will only use Dawn because of this.
Aaliyah K.
This so far, is the best dish soap i have used. It works so well getting through grease and stuck on food... And you don't need to use a lot of it either. A little goes a long way with this stuff. This doesn't dry out my hands like other soaps i have used.
Megan D.
Cardston, AB
This detergent is great. With other brands I feel like the moisture gets sucked right out of my hands. But with this one, I can actually enjoy doing dishes without the harsh end result!
Luisa G.
This is the best dish soap I've ever used!! Leave my dishes super clean, it also does a a great job getting rid of stains in clothes & cleaning my make up brushes. Highly recommend it!
Maryanne B.
LONDON
I bought a bottle to see what it was like. It cleans really well and smells nice. But its not the greatest on my hands. I have vary sensitive hands and hate to wear gloves when washing dishes. I will likely get this again it lasted a vary long time.
Taylor B.
Dauphin, MB
I love using dawn because it's the most environmentally friendly. It's easy on animals so it's even easier on us! And they donate to wildlife conservation with your purchases often!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?