BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Mikeyia Y.
Ellsworth Air Force Base
I love dawn dish soap. It doesn't leave you're hands all dry like other dish soaps. Dawn dish soap has many uses. My grandma told me to use it to kill fleas on my cat and it worked.
Bridget B.
Warwick Township, ON
We have a lot of iron in our water and have a hard time finding products that clear away all the iron residue. Dawn has been a lifesaver keeping our dishes looking clean and fresh!
Juanita P.
Mesa, Arizona
I have to say that dawn is my favorite dish detergent, especially on pots,and pans. I feel that other dish detergents just don't remove grease as good as dawn. Plus I also use it for cleaning my shower cause it also removes stains around my tub!!!
Amber G.
Dawn is the only dish soap I will use. It's the only product that ever leaves my plates feeling and looking clean. Cuts through grease. I normally will only use the antibacterial.
Kaitlin M.
Best dishsop ever !! It works great for washing animals too, especially cats. Makes them very soft. And gently on hands. Touch of grease. Smells good. And reasonably priced.
Jessica D.
Use dawn and the grease is gone... The are true to their slogan and the only dish soap I buy. Doesn't het my hands in the winter as much as other brands either so thats nice.
Melissa S.
One of my go to dish soaps. It works really well and isn't hard on your hands. There's nothing worse than doing dishes and having your hands dry out after. Dawn is awesome!
Veronica M.
Dawn gives you lots of bubbles and cleaning action doesnt leave the dishes smelling like the scent it is,suds lasts along time time well after alll the dishees are done
Mandy U.
Crown Point, IN
The only dish soap we use in our house! Not only does it make our dishes sparkle, but my husband is a mechanic, and it makes his dirty, greasy hands super clean and soft!
Amanda N.
I like dawn, its great for just about anything you need it for. I love the scents for the aroma therapy stuff and the only stuff my husband will use if he has to wash dishes.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?