BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Kayla L.
O'Leary, Prince Edward Island, PE
This is by far my favourite dish soap! It's definitely tough on grease, since I have switched to this I have not turned back to any other brand! Definitely recommend this dish soap to everyone
Nichole Y.
I always use Dawn. They are helping the environment and eat on it. As well they are easy on my hands and on the items I wash, not only that they clean very well. And the scents are amazing.
Isa V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My favorite dish detergent. It works awesome to remove stains as well. I also use it to mix with paint for the kids for fast and easy clean up. Great product. I would definitely recommend it.
jolene r.
ontario,canada
Dawn works brilliantly. a little of this product goes a long way with grease, and it never dries out my hands.
i love all the scents they have as well! my favorite is the orange and lemon.
Lingling S.
I ONLY use Dawn!

I have tried the bargain brands but it's honestly no comparison. Don't waste your time and money going for a cheaper brand because it's not the same!

Worth every penny.
April O.
Dawn is the BEST. It cuts grease like no other. You don't need a whole lot go get all your dishes done. I usually dilute mine & I can do twice the amount of dishes with just a little bit.
Madiha A.
Regina, Saskatchewan
I have been using Dawn since long. It works great on grease. Not harsh on hands and does very good job. Using it now and will buy always. Its very effective for doing a quick dishwashing.
Megan D.
Cardston, AB
This detergent is great. With other brands I feel like the moisture gets sucked right out of my hands. But with this one, I can actually enjoy doing dishes without the harsh end result!
Aaliyah K.
This so far, is the best dish soap i have used. It works so well getting through grease and stuck on food... And you don't need to use a lot of it either. A little goes a long way with this stuff. This doesn't dry out my hands like other soaps i have used.
Luisa G.
This is the best dish soap I've ever used!! Leave my dishes super clean, it also does a a great job getting rid of stains in clothes & cleaning my make up brushes. Highly recommend it!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?