BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11903)
Elle S.
Toronto
Hands down the best dishwashing liquid. A little goes a long way so you always get your money's worth. Also multipurpose as I use it to clean grease and makeup brushes
Ashley M.
This dishsoap is great. It can do more than wash dishes. I use this as a bathroom cleaner. I have never seen my bathtub looking so clean. It leaves my bathtub and dishes with a sparkle. It will clean off just about anything.
Veronica M.
I use this on my dishes and it always gets the job done. I also used this on my 2 week old kitten when he would get dirty and could not clean himself and it got everything out and didn't cause any bad reactions to his skin
Julie L.
Kemptville, ON
The best dish soap!! I have tried others but ALWAYS go back to this one. I also use it as a stain remover. It cuts grease like no other. Gentle on my hands. Nice light scent. I add a touch to the water to wash my floors too.
Michelle B.
Irvine, CA
I love how clean this soap gets my dishes. I also love that the local marine rescue center uses only dawn dish soap. They said it's the safest to use for the animals. If it's safe enough for them it's safe enough for me.
Lucy T.
I am like a massive clean freak at the minute. I use this to literally clean everything. It gives off the best shine when cleaning glass and your taps also. Love it!!
Michele M.
St Catharines , ON
Hands down one of my favorite soaps to clean with!!! It's more then just a dishwasher soap, when mixed with warm vinger and put into a spray bottle it take soap scum off shower doors and tile beautifully it's kinda magic. Lol
Michelle L.
Calgary, Alberta Canada, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This has been my go to dish soap for many years! I especially love the citrus varieties. Cuts grease well with no streaking and a great scent. Usually lots of coupons available so I can always get it at a great price.
Jordyn H.
Dartmouth, NS
Love classic Blue Dawn dish soap. It always works very well even with our hard well water. I also use it to clean other things around the house, never leaves residue or streaks and always gets grease off of pots and pans.
Stephanie W.
This is the only soap I buy.
I use it for dishes. I use it to unclog my toilet (no joke) and I use it to make a de-over in the winter. Original is the bag scent and we get a lot of dishes done with one bottle.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?