BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Carly N.
BLUE Dawn is my cleaning partner! I use it for daily dishes, but the best use of all is to clean the "gunk" out of the creases of my glass shower doors! Works like magic!
Erica T.
Oshawa, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is my favorite brand of dish soap I love how gentle it is on your skin and that it can be used on animals. It's tough on grease and I never have to leave my dishes sitting just to get them cleaned properly
Sharon J.
Hamilton
I have very hard water so it is difficult to get suds with other dish liquids but Dawn always gives me lots of long lasting suds and cuts through grease so that my dishes are clean. I won't by any other brand.
Lena W.
London, Ontario
Have never had a laundry, carpet or couch stain that it can't remove. Never have to worry about discoloration or fading. Safe to use on baby/kids clothes. Its great for dishes/hands but we buy the blue, original Dawn simply for the stain removal....the other cleaning uses are just a bonus!
Emily T.
I prefer to use dawn dishwashing soup over any other, it's the best for getting those really hard greasy left over food that's on the dishes, it's even safe to use on your pets especially if they got flees.
Tara T.
I love using this soap. It works on everything, even dried food/sauces come off easy.
the smell is important to me as most scents can take my breath away. I have had no issues with the scents from dawn .
Mary  H.
This is the only dish soap I will use. Great quality, great scents and breaks down stuck on food like no other. As a mom I'm always looking for the most effective product and dawn ultra wins that title.
Tiffany H.
Erie Illinois
Dawn is the only dish soap I will use. At work, at home, and even at my boyfriends house! The best dish soap ever! Good for scrubbing dirty pans and fights grease so well!!!! Definitely 5 stars!*
Danielle B.
Blue dawn is by far the best dishwashing detergent out there! I have used it for many things either than just for dishes! Even rids fleas from your animals! Amazing stuff and it is the only brand I use!
Ashley F.
This is the only soap a person needs. It does much more than just help clean dishes. Any oil/grease stain, this is the only thing that will take it out. I wouldn't purchase any other dish soap.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?