BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Paige k.
Lewes, DE
Dawn dish soap is great for everything! It's amazing on grease. It's good to add to warm water in case you wanna mop. It smells fresh and doesn't hurt your nose. I've even used a very little amount to kill fleas.
MaryAnn H.
I love this product.
I use a different brand personally however this one works as well.
It smells super good and leaves dishes clean.
It's soft on hands so I'd recommend it.
It's cheap as well, the price is good.
Lisa S.
brunswick, GA
Another awesome product! Again I LOVE dawn dish detergent! It is amazing at sooooo many things! No just for washing dishes, kills fleas, un stops clogs and gets a lot of stains out when mixed with baking soda 💖💖💖
teresa h.
Whittier, CA
Best dish soap i ever used and i aint going back to my older brand. With just a tiby amoubt of this you in your little water pit you can wash fishes amk day long. Defenitely works twice as best as any other brand
Kimber L.
Columbia, MO
Not only is Dawn Dishwashing liquid great for cleaning dishes, but as a Jamberry independent consultant I love how it removes the oils from my fingernails to allow for a more perfect application of my nail wraps!
Tessa L.
Callahan, FL
Mega Parent Expert
I love dawn dish soap! The scent is great, it cleans dishes very well. It is long lasting and a very great value! I can buy it from my local Winn Dixie, Walmart, etc. I use this regularly and recommend to others!
Shenita R.
Love the cleaning ability of Dawn, with its long lasting suds. Easily cleans all of my dishes with just a small squirt and cuts through grease and grime. Very effective and readily available at any grocery store.
Angel L.
Mulberry, FL
Been Using This Since I Can Remember!Multi Purpose Uses,Safe For Laundry Stains,& Upholstery Couch Or Furniture & Animals:) Which Is Wonderful.My Family Uses It. From My Grandparents To My Mom & Dad We Love Dawn!
alicia h.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Although i have tried other brands for my dish washing purposes, i always, i repeat, always go back to using Dawn. I use it to give my dog a bath and use to also clean my makeup brushes. nothing compares to dawn.
Michelle G.
Safety Harbor, FL
Mega Parent Expert
I only use the original blue dawn. I have tried other scents but nothing is as good. I get it at publix or Home Depot only because it is the best price there. Good deals from them. I would recommend this product
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?