BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Holly C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is a good product. It cuts through grease well. It's a little more expensive  than some but it works well. Overall I'm please with how clean it gets my dishes. Pretty good value for the job it does. I would definitely recommend this product.
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this product. Cleans my dishes, pots pans and makeup brushes with ease. Kills grease like no other and has a pleasant scent. Usually purchase it from Walmart or the grocery store. I always keep this product in my house whenever we run out.
Toni S.
Dawn is the best dishwashing liquid out there. If I can help it, we only use Dawn. It is highly concentrated and only requires a small about to be effective. I usually get Dawn for a great price using coupons and buying on the Kroger Mega Sale.
Gabrielle L.
Louisville, KY
You pay for the name, but the quality definitely matches up! This dish soap breaks down the toughest of my dirty dishes and you don't have to use that much for it to work! It creates a great lather and makes scrubbing my dishes done in no time!
ocean m.
Richmond, IN
My family has used this every since i was a baby. It comes in alot of different scents and i dont really have anything bad to say about it. it works very well and is very effective in washing dishes. it only takes a little bit and i would definitely reccomend
Jessalyn R.
Brooklyn, NY
I've been using dawn dish soap for years and plan to continue. It's perfect for hand washing dishes and cutting through grease. I recently soaked a bunch of kitchen items that collect geese residue from the stove and they all came out perfectly.
Lex P.
I don't know what it is about this specific one that works the best. Mix this with a little baking soda for grease on pans or even clothes and I have had it save cookware. It really is useful. Maybe one day I'll even use it to wash a baby duck.
Erica D.
Dayton, TX
This is the only kind I will buy. I use it in the kitchen, but it's also good for when your dog rolls in something dead or when your husband is disgusting and refuses to wear socks with his shoes. The stinky smells are magically gone. This stuff is a godsend.
Jennifer J.
Independence, MO
Dawn was always my mother's favorite brand of dish soap however I've found is one of the more extensive brands, so I don't buy this brand for my family. Gets the job done though.
Erin K.
Paintsville, KY
I've used this for years! Cuts grease and is also gentle enough for baby bottles. Not really a scent which I like I wouldn't want a scent on my dishes or bottles. Highly recommend.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?