BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Claudia C.
Tampa, FL
I love this dish soap. I used to buy the cheaper generic store brand because I'm cheap but I ended up using so much of it. With Dawn I use so little every time and it's always enough and cuts through that grease. Best dish soap I've ever used and I will continue to buy this.
Sara M.
Reliable! Gets dishes clean the first time and really cuts through grease. The scent is pleasant - citrus scented dish washes can be overwhelming sometimes. Has many uses keeping things clean around the house beyond dishes too. Worth the additional cost for name brand.
Brittany E.
Olympia, WA
This is the only liquid dish soap that I use. A regular sized bottle will last you a very long time if you're not using too much at once. It has a pleasant, non-overwhelming scent and doesn't leave any kind of residue on your hands. Will buy this time and time again.
Catrice F.
Arvada, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is always the very best for cutting through grease and grime on the dishes. An added bonus is that purchasing also helps the animals, this is why I always purchase dawn rather than another brand. It also smells great and functions as it should, creates lots of suds and cleans up well
Keflyn D.
Love this product for not just dishes but for everything. I have pet birds who are very sensitive to smells and chemicals and dawn dish Soap is safe to use in their food containers and in just about everything! Great product great price and would recommend too anybody.
Danielle R.
El Cajon , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use this on multiple things not just dishes and wow it always gets everything squeaky clean. This is the best soap I’ve ever used compared to other dish soaps and I don’t think I’ll ever use another brand I love the other scents too but this is the go to one for us
Cheyanne D.
Crossville, TN
Love this soap. Its the only kind of dish soap I will use. I buy it at WalMart. Last longer than the cheap brand. Its worth the bang for your buck. I will for ever buy Dawn dish soap. I always buy the larger size bottle though. It take me 1month or more to use it.
Jess L.
I've been using Dawn for years now. Gets difficult and sticky foods off my dishes and cuts grease from my plastic containers. Very effective, although sometimes you may need to use a bit more product than normal. Scent is generic. I will continue to use this product.
Olivia B.
Conway, SC
This stuff is great. It cleans so well and can be used on more than just dishes. I also mix it with peroxide and baking soda to get stains out of clothes. It works wonders. I can get a small bottle, and it will last awhile because a little really goes a long way.
Andrea L.
Portland, OR
Love Dawn for everything. It's tough and gentle at the same time. It cleans my dishes well and suds up as much as I want. I've even used it to clean stains on my laundry. The only thing I don't like is the price, it's expensive so I always wait for a sale and a coupon.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

back