BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11903)
Jennifer B.
Guelph, Ontario
The best dish soap hands down! I refuse to use anything else as it cuts through grease like no other and you only need a very small amount. I have also used it in a mixture of 2 parts vinegar and 1 part Dawn to clean soap scum off tile and grout very effectively.
Bailey I.
This stuff cuts right through the toughest grease, and in hardly any time or elbow-scrubbing at all! Definitely everything that all the commercials say, if they can save birds in oil spills then they can save your disaster of a sink from Thanksgiving dinenr.
Tammy M.
Toronto, Ontario
If #dawn is gentle enough to clean animals after an oil spill, it truly is gentle enough for my hands. A little goes a long way. I love the colour of the original....it matches kitchen!
Audrey T.
This is a really good dish soap. It gets grease and food off of dishes, and it's good value for money. I got it on sale, so I remember it was super cheap. It has a non-offensive scent, and it doesn't dry your hands out. This is a good, all-around soap.
Renée S.
Calgary, Alberta
I only use Dawn as its tough on grease. It's great to clean around the stove with. It does dry out your hands more than some other dish soaps, but for the cleaning power, it's worth it.
Artena D.
I like the scent, the way it cleans my dishes and how I can always count on it to do the job.
Also it can be used to wash the dog and get rid of fleas!
So it is great value for the price and I would buy it again and I do as it is my go to dish soap!!
Jill D.
Oromocto , New Brunswick
Dawn is the only "real" cleaning product I keep in my house. My daughter and I both have sensitivities to chemical cleaners, so I regularly clean with vinegar, baking soda, or lemon juice.

Thankfully, Dawn is gentle enough that even my highly allergic toddler can handle it. She loves helping Mommy clean and playing with bubbles in the sink.
Mary E.
I use this product, not only for dishes but, for the dogs that I rescue. When I get them they are usually filthy and covered with pests and dawn is great for the puppies that are too young for the adult shampoos and is very gentle on their skin!!
Kathy B.
Best dish soap on the market. You only need a tiny bit of soap to do a whole load of dirty dishes. I find this is the only soap that actually gets rid of baked in grease . 10 stars
Jessica O.
Dawn is my number one favorite dish soap. This soap never let's me down and smells good. I also love how you can use this soap in other ways too like clean your grout and tile floor.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?