BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Nat G.
Sault ste marie, ON
My go to detergent. It gets my dishes nice and clean and gets greasy food residue off very easily. Also doesn't dry out my hands.
Brittany L.
Chilliwack
Mega Parent Expert
I have always used dawn and it works great! Never leaves your dishes feeling oily or dirty it’s tough on dirt and grime.
Deon B.
Mega Parent Expert
It's really good. The consistency is perfect. I can dilute it and it lasts and still does the job. It is used to remove stainz
Erin B.
Toronto
My favourite dish soap! Soft, smells nice, and does not dry out my hands! Also, a little goes a long way and the bubbles last!
Carla C.
Santo domingo
Rinde muchisimo, amo lavar los platos en esto, mas que no reseca las manos y eso es muy importante, deja los platos brillantes,
Jess H.
Very bubbly. You don't need a lot to go a long way. Cleans dishes nice and doesn't leave a weird film over then when they dry
Cathy K.
Surrey,bc
This soap is my favourite dish soap it cleanses and makes sure it gets everything.I love it it's a basic household product.
zainab e.
Hna mwfin gha b oni hh mohim mziiiwen shrewaah ida lqetoh fl maghreeb ♡ somaya baha f spania kayjebla wahed zayed ela hada
Tayler C.
Barrie, ON
This is the only dish soap we use in our house! Its such a good value, and works better than anything else we've ever used.
Heidi M.
Moose Jaw
I always use dawn.  Plus I like that they use it to help animals.  We always do dishes by hand so it's our go to
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?