BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Cassondra M.
Webbwood, ON
I absolutely love Dawn! It's the only dish soap we use in my house. It makes the dishes nice and clean! not to mention it smells great!
Sarah N.
Burlington
I like Dawn better the most out of other brands because it works great on grease. The commercials with the ducks helps as well! Haha
Trisha S.
This is by far the best dishwashing soap I have ever used. Keeps my dishes clean. I buy this from shoppers drug mart. It smells nice.
Kay B.
This soap always does the trick, and gets off grease no problem! It's very effective and smells great. I always buy this at Walmart.
Cheryl W.
Brantford
This soap is the only soap I find that suds up and washes dishes the best . There is no other dish washing soap that compares to dawn
Brittany D.
This is the only dish soap I buy. It is great on grease but gentle on hands. Most dish soaps dry my hands out but this is wonderful.
Monica S.
Orlando , FL
Mega Parent Expert
Great for washing the dishes that have been waiting for you to come home to. Just need a small amount to wipe all your dishes clean.
Tara S.
Ottawa
Love this! Cuts grease and gets my dishes squeaky clean. I also like to use it around the house with vinegar as a cleaning solution
Dayieliz R.
Manati
Mega Parent Expert
I use this to wash the dishes and it's very great. It cleans the dirty dishes very nicely and you can fine it at a very low price.
vivian w.
Windsor, ON
Cleans dishes very well and is super concentrated so you only need a little bit. Leaves dishes grease free and i use minimal liquid
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?