BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Alana T.
Kelowna
Always reliable. Use it just about every day on dirty dishes and stained clothing. Pros works on grease in dishes and on clothes. Con..... nothing yet
Samantha W.
Dawn is my favorite dish soap. Makes my dishes squeaky clean, dissolves oil & grime quickly, and love that they help animals effected by oil spills.
Angela N.
I use Dawn for everything from dishes to washing my dog. It also does a fantastic job of cleaning my makeup brushes. I highly recommend this product.
Jordanna S.
Williams Lake, BC
I have no concerns about this dish soap I will say however that I love this. The smell brings me a certain nostalgia. And it fights grease just fine.
Melissa P.
I love blue dawn dish soap - it cleans our dishes very well but we also use it for other things around the house. Super gentle but gets the job done!
Angela P.
I always buy blue dawn. I use it for dishes and I only need a small amount. It also had to use it for flea treatment on my cats and it was amazing
Liz S.
Love the smell and the fact that it doesn't make my hands feel dry. If it's true they use the money for environmental purposes, then that's a plus.
Colleen C.
St. John's , Newfoundland
Just started making my own cleaners using Dawn. Works great !
Love the scent works great not only on dishes but just about everywhere on everything
Crystal T.
Aylmer , ON
Dawn is THE BEST grease fighting fish soap. I have tried other brands but I keep coming back to the classic blue dawn. It saves time and money .
Jessica V.
Doral, FL
This is the best!!!

All my dishes and pots and pans come out super clean, and its super gentle on my hands! It lastwayyyy more than other soaps!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?