BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
jennifer S.
Obviously dawn is one of the best! I mean they use it when their is oil spills in the gulf to save animals. But it is also the only soap we buy in this house! Simply because it always gets the job done
Nicole H.
There is not other product that does as well as Dawn dish soap! I've tried many other brands and I feel they just can't compete. And now that dawn has all new scents how could you not want to buy it,.
Heather Y.
Oregon, WI
Dawn's original scent. blue dish soap is the BEST soap ever. Not only is it great for dishes and soft on your hands but you can also get set in grease stains out of clothing! It's an amazing product! I totally recommend Dawn to anyone...but only the blue original scent!
Celeste F.
azilda, ON
The best dish soap hands down. Works tough on grease. I use this for everything. Especially stained clothes it works amazing. Also a great product to get your windows squeaky clean and streak free!
laura w.
Mississauga, ON
I can only use dawn because it is the only dish soap that doesn't dry my hands. I am a student in university housing with no dishwasher and do slot of dishes! I love all the scents and will ONLY use dawn.
Krista D.
The Pas, MB
Best dishsoap ever! Dawn+baking soda is the best for cleaning everything laundry stains dish washers washing machines😊 i think this would be an amazing laundry soap if they ever came out with one.
Amanda M.
Ontario,Canada
I get Instant red raw as hamburger hands from this soap but it does cut through grease however I'll save my hands the trouble and use Palmolive any day of the week it takes less soap to cut through the grease and Palmolive leaves my hands smooth and silky with no bad reaction
Jennifer P.
Taneytown, MD
My family loves this dish soap. It works so great so it is definitely worth paying some extra for rather than buying the cheap dollar store cheap. We buy this big bottle so it's lasts is for awhile!
Dayna A.
Ingersoll, ONTARIO
The best cleaning product period! I've used it as stain removal for my clothes, for cleaning my skunk-sprayed dog and for greasy dishes. It's the best at getting any oil based stain out. Even if you don't use this product for dishwashing, it should be in your house!
Jessie R.
I love love love this stuff! Its cheap and works amazing for cleaning dishes! You can pretty much buy it anywhere. It smells good and it doesn't leave tour dishes feeling greasy. And a bonus is you can use it on other things like clothes to get bad greasy stains out!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?