BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Emily S.
I love dawn! I used to be a sunlight user, however bought dawn when it was on sale at Walmart. I find it to be the best soap ever and does a great job of cleaning and removing grease from all surfaces. I would recommend this to everyone I know always and find it to be one of the best dish soaps!
Jodie G.
Spruce Grove , AB
This is the ONLY dish soap we use in our house! I absolutely love it, cuts through grease and lasts a long time. The biggest bonus for me is it doesn't leave my dish cloth with that slimy feel that other dish soaps can!
Samantha S.
The best dish soap I've ever come across. Does not get any better than blue Dawn! Works like magic and safe enough to use on oil-ridden animals. Love the Dawn Helps Save Wildlife campaign! My dish soap for life!
Tabitha H.
Sudbury, Ontario
Using Dawn saves me money I use so much less per sink of dishes. I find with dawn a small amount with cut the grease after any meal. I find it well priced, the scent is good and it doesn't dry out my hands !!!!!
Arianne B.
Do not even think about spending money on other dish soaps. This stuff CLEANS. It is almost like magic: you need only one to two drops for your sponge and you can wash half a sink full of dishes. Doesn't leave my hands dried out. Lovely scent. What are you even doing right now buy this soap.
Shawna J.
Blue is the best blue is the best blue is the best blue is the best blue is the best blue is the best blue is the best blue is the best blue is the best blue is the best blue is the best blue is the best blue is the best blue is the best blue is the best blue is the best blue is the best
Frish Q.
Dawn is more expensive than Palmolive but i know that using just a bit of dawn goes a long way . My Palmolive finishes fast because it's not as strong and we need to use more. Dawn makes nice smelling ones too
Caroline B.
Mansfield, QC
I have teied a lot of brand and nothing beats dawn the smell is amazing it does the job it needs to do . They all smell very nice ans i fins that the bubblea of the soap last longer than other brands love it
Stephanie H.
Murray, KY
As much as I hate things that cannot go in the dishwasher, I know when I grab my Dawn Liquid Dish Detergent that it will not only take care of the grease and grime but it will also be gentle on my nicest dishware.
Denise V.
cayey,pr
I have always used their scent the quantity and quality of the product is unique. I can combine it with other detergents and its effect is imediato and unici. but that if you always have to be the original
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?