BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Liz S.
Love the smell and the fact that it doesn't make my hands feel dry. If it's true they use the money for environmental purposes, then that's a plus.
Colleen C.
St. John's , Newfoundland
Just started making my own cleaners using Dawn. Works great !
Love the scent works great not only on dishes but just about everywhere on everything
Angela P.
I always buy blue dawn. I use it for dishes and I only need a small amount. It also had to use it for flea treatment on my cats and it was amazing
Jessica V.
Favorite dish washing soap! I love that you can find it every where and it cleans grease the easiest! I recommend this soap over the other brands
Jessica V.
Doral, FL
This is the best!!!

All my dishes and pots and pans come out super clean, and its super gentle on my hands! It lastwayyyy more than other soaps!
Crystal T.
Aylmer , ON
Dawn is THE BEST grease fighting fish soap. I have tried other brands but I keep coming back to the classic blue dawn. It saves time and money .
Jane N.
St. John's
This is great dish detergent with just a faint scent . Makes washing dishes easy. I also use it for clean bathrooms and other parts of my home.
Lisa H.
Mon savon a vaisselle favori! J'achète toujours du dawn bleu, je trouve que c'est la meilleure sorte. J'adore l'odeur et ça nettoie très bien!
Nicole C.
Cuts right through grease and grim when doing dishes. Making it a lot easier to do dishes, would recommend this to anyone that I know.
Rebecca M.
Spruce Grove, AB
I don't do the dishes, my boyfriend does, but we've never had an issue with Dawn not cleaning our dishes. On top of that they help wildlife.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?