BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Beth W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I ONLY use dawn in the kitchen. It's useful for many things outside of the kitchen as well! I often add a bit to my whites to remove any stains. It helps a lot.
It leaves my hands soft and does the job, how could I complain?
kaitlin s.
medicine hat alberta
I had seen recipes on pintrest that involved dawn and I had wanted to try some of them. I have to say I'm impressed not only are my dishes wicked clean but I mixed some with vinegar and spray the shower down after I'm done using it and it cuts down how often I have to scrub scrub clean it. I've also used it to take stuck on stains out 9of fabric before I toss them in the wash. This stuff is seriously wicked awesome and it smells great!
RenĂŠe S.
Calgary, Alberta
Great product that can be purchased anywhere dish soap is sold. It really is tough on grease. Unfortunately, it is tough on hands too. It will leave your hands feeling dry. But that's nothing a great handcrafted can't fix.
Belinda A.
Brampton, ON
Dawn is amazing and it's true - you really only need just the smallest amount for it to work through your dishes. I go through other liquids much faster and I've noticed. Solid product and worth every penny. Decent scent range too.
Priya N.
Brampton, ON
My holy grail dish soap. I used to use whatever was on sale but never again. Always the blue bottle but if that's not available then the green one. Just a drop cleans so much. I also use this when cleaning makeup brushes.
Nicky L.
This dishwashing soap gets all of the geese offand doesn't dry your hands off too much.
Sometimes it can be too strong though so I advise to dilute it with a bit of water.
This also makes for a great makeup brush shampoo.
jackie l.
This brand is alright, it smells really good but really strong and it's pretty expensive..and when you're done washing your dishes, your hands will feel very sticky? like the residue left on your hand is not that comfortable
Stephanie L.
Seymour, TN
I absolutely love this stuff. I not only use it for dishes. I bath my dogs for getting grass stains or fleas off them. I use it on my kids stained clothing. I also use it for cleaning my floors to get the wax off to reapply.
Mary L.
Longview
Im not picky with dish detergent as long as my dishes are clean. Its a nice scent
Its effective but like i said not picky
Its good value i buy it all the time
I would, not picky clean is clean if it gets the job done
Grisel B.
Arlington, TX
Dawn is the only dish soap I buy at home. Nothing cleans grease better than Dawn. Anything CVS or any pharmacy has it on sale, I always stock up! I honestly like the original scent the best. For whatever reason I just feels it cleans the best! There's no other brand better than this one out there!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?