BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Paula D.
Love this dishwashing liquid. It is my absolutely favorite. The suds last, the scent is so clean smelling and it cuts through grease like nothing else I have ever used. For the money it is a great value - a little goes a long way. From time to time I will buy something else on sale and regret it and go back to Dawn.
Cameron H.
Dawn liquid dish detergent has been my families go to for washing dishes for as long as I can remember. Once in college I purchased Ajax instead and was totally disappointed, went immediately back to DAWN. Great product! Great Price!
Morgan G.
I love this dish to Turgeon it works really well you don't need very much for it to go very sudsy. The bottle lasts a long time. It's definitely worth the price. The sent isn't too strong and it's my favorite out of all of them.
Bridget B.
Warwick Township, ON
In my large family, with my cooking love, I do a pile of dishes every day. I've tried lots of products that leave my hands dry and chapped with extended use, and still leave grease of my dishes. Dawn is a favorite product in my house because it leaves me more time to cook and spend with my family instead of cleaning!
Amanda W.
Dawn has always been my go-to for dish soap. I have tried some of the other brands and some of the other Dawn varieties but my favorite is still original. I like the smell . I love how gentle it is on my hands. It gets my dishes clean, even the greasiest pots and pans. I would recommend this dish soap to anyone!
Jess B.
Oakville
This is probably the best dish soap we use. Tried many others, but this lasts the longest and really cuts through grease. It also works on stains in clothing. Put some on the stain and let set a few minutes before laundering.
Nicole M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This is a favourite in our house! So many cleaning uses too, not just for dishes! Hubby uses it to get oil out his hair from work, I mix it with water in a spray bottle to clean things in the house, it is also a great stain remover
Beth W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I ONLY use dawn in the kitchen. It's useful for many things outside of the kitchen as well! I often add a bit to my whites to remove any stains. It helps a lot.
It leaves my hands soft and does the job, how could I complain?
kaitlin s.
medicine hat alberta
I had seen recipes on pintrest that involved dawn and I had wanted to try some of them. I have to say I'm impressed not only are my dishes wicked clean but I mixed some with vinegar and spray the shower down after I'm done using it and it cuts down how often I have to scrub scrub clean it. I've also used it to take stuck on stains out 9of fabric before I toss them in the wash. This stuff is seriously wicked awesome and it smells great!
RenĂŠe S.
Calgary, Alberta
Great product that can be purchased anywhere dish soap is sold. It really is tough on grease. Unfortunately, it is tough on hands too. It will leave your hands feeling dry. But that's nothing a great handcrafted can't fix.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?