BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11900)
Courtney L.
I only purchase this product of dish soap. A little bit really does go a long way and it's very powerful against tough residue from left overs. It also keeps my hands soft after the dishes. I do recommend this dish soap it's wonderful smells wonderful and has works wonders.
Kirsten M.
This is the only dish soap I ever buy. You can always find it on sale somewhere and coupons in magazines to get it even cheaper. I love the smell and it leaves your hands nice after. I also love how they put on the front that dawn saves wildlife. Awesome company and soap.
brandi b.
I always buy this product for washing my dishes. I purchase it at my local wal-mart. It is one of the only dishwashing liquids that actually suds up well and get your dishes clean. It is very effective and cleans grease very well. I would recommend this product to others.
Grisel D.
miami, florida
Me encanta, es perfecto para esos platos grasosos que tanto odiamos y que se vuelven tan incĂłmodos a la hora de lavar los trastes. ademas de que a diferencia de otros lava platos, Dawn no maltrata mis manos. es facil de usar y deja un rico aroma en toda mi cocina!
Tasha C.
This is the absolute best dish soap out there! It lasts much longer than the rest, i never have to keep grabbing more when doing dishes and you can use it for many other things such as - bathing your pets with it when they have fleas, or just a normal bath - works great!
marie m.
calgary, AB
We love this dish washing soap!!! it smells wonderful!!! this cuts through grease with ease and clean dishes ,pots and pans and leaves them fresh ,shiny and super clean!!!! i have used this for years and still love it!!!! this also suds up really well yet rinses clean....
Amy S.
Mississauga, ON
Cleans the dishes really well as well as my dog the one time he caught fleas. Very effective and I always keep a bit on hand. It's a bit pricey depending on where you buy it from (usually walmart for me) and I would buy again, but not frequently as I don't use it for regular tasks.
Jessica W.
Dawn is the best brand of dish soap I have found yet! Works terrific and suds up with just the littlest bit! Also the only product that I've found takes out grease stains in clothing and fabrics! Definitely a ten out of ten and I'm always recommending it to others.
Nicole P.
Brantford, ON
The only dish soap that I will use. I know the amazing game work Dawn does to help animals and if it's safe for them it's safe for my family. There are so many uses that I've found for this classic dish soap it's the only product like this that I bring into our house.
Cheryl T.
Lasalle
Dawn is great on your dishes - we all know that! But did you know that it's great at getting greasy stains out of your laundry as well??!! I mix it with hydrogen peroxide in a spray bottle and use it to pre-treat grease stains before washing. My son is a short-order cook and his uniform is always getting splattered with grease - Dawn really takes the stains out!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?