BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (12037)
Jolene G.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
This is my go to dishwashing liquid. I use in everyday, but not only for dishes. I mix in a spray bottle with vinegar for a cheap and effective cleaner/disinfectant. I like that i can usually find a coupon and buy when on sale. But if not, the price is low.
Amanda P.
Dawn dish detergent is the best dish soap hands down! Its super concentrated so a little goes a long way. I love using this not only for my dishes but other places around the house as well. I use it as a pre treatment for stains and I also love mixing this with vinegar to clean my shower. would recommend this to anyone and everyone

Jessica F.
Moncton, NB
Excellent soap. I actually rarely use it for dish washing since I have a dishwasher, but I use it for around the house cleaning. One part this and one part vinegar makes an AMAZING shower cleaner. This plus water plus essential oils? All purpose cleaner. Have a grease stain? This guy. I always have at least one bottle in my apartment.
Nicole F.
I love original dawn as boring as I may sound, I feel like it cleans my dishes best! I don't want to eat off plates that smell like lilacs I want clean plates lol and I find no other brand gets the grease off like it does, I get a full effective clean every single time!! I also feel like I'm helping little ducks with each bottle I buy ;)
Laura G.
Not only is this my go-to dish detergent, but I use it in many other cleaning situations. Mixed with baking soda it cleans up my sink and counters. Mixed with peroxide it cleans my fabrics. A touch of it in a gallon of water is a great cleaning solution for cabinets and other surfaces as well as inside the fridge and microwave.
Katie C.
The original is the best. It cuts through grease and dirt so easily. I use this with a dish brush and it is so easy to get clean and spotless dishes! It is affordable and awesome! I would recommend this product to anyone! :) :) :)
Sheila H.
Niagara Falls Ontario
Dawn is my go to dish soap. I find its the best at cutting threw the grease. I'm never disappointed with this product. I find the price to be very affordable. It's better than the more expensive dish soaps. Highly recommend.

Jennifer M.
Prime Brook, NS
Not only is Dawn perfect for getting your dishes sparkling clean but it works great in the laundry as well. I always pre-treat any tough stains on my clothing and wash as usual and the stains are always gone. I only buy Blue Dawn and will continue to purchase for not only the kitchen but the laundry :)
Michelle L.
Legit the best dish soap. Sunlight used to be my go-to dish soap but I was noticing that some oil on my pots that weren't coming off properly. I started using Dawn and every time I wash my dishes, they come out squeaky clean! Plus, they use Dawn to wash off the oil on little duckies, who wouldn't?!!
Michelle L.
Corner Brook
Only thing I use to cut stubborn grease. Highly recommend. Gets the job done fast and effective.  Helps that the price is reasonable and I often use coupons to cut down on cost.  Always available at my walmart and dominion.
I tell all my friends and family to choose dawn  :)
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?