BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Annemarie R.
Calgary, AB
Not only is it good to use if you get grease stains on your plates, but you can also use it to remove grease on fabric.
Chyrelle R.
Dawn is the best brand of dishwashing liquid. It cleans grease and scum on dishes easily. A bit expensive but worth it.
Joan H.
Grimsby
Cuts through grease quickly and keeps my hands soft.I can wash a lot of dishes with one squirt and I don't have to use a huge amount of it.
Christina D.
Burnaby, BC
I always use dawn for my dishes. Cleans great while leaving my hands nice and soft. Has many other household uses too
Tanea M.
Victoria , BC
I love Dawn! So many multipurpose uses with the soap. Removes fleas from animals, removed temporary hair color and also helps dandruff!
Blaire L.
Peterborough, Ontario
This product is most effective when washing dishes. Cuts through food and grease making washing dishes a quicker task to get completed.
Jessica S.
Monroe, GA
Best dish detergent out later this stuff is absolutely amazing I even wash my dog in this that's how amazing it is
Michelle C.
Brownsville, ON
Love dawn. It fights tough on grease. Dawn isn't just for doing dishes, it has many other uses. I'm a huge fan.
cynthia r.
Very good product its price is worth it.It cuts grease good on hands.It last more than others it smells good too.
Christina D.
Burnaby, BC
I love dawn ! It's the only soap that doesn't dry out my hands or make them itchy. Plus I love all the other household uses dawn has
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?