BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Launa W.
Dawn is amazing for everything! Dishes, hand, dirty dogs, you name it! I've always bought Dawn and use it all around the house.
Jennifer D.
Digby , NS
Mega Parent Expert
This is one of the best dish soaps. It cleans dishes perfectly and without too much effort. My dishes are always totally clean.
Lucy R.
Yauco, Puerto Rico
The scrubbing liquid is my favorite. I use to clean my pots and utensils to use my baby. As for the price I consider economic.
Shauntel G.
Perfect for cleaning the dishes, makes them easy to clean and smells really good while your washing too!
Allison H.
Kentucky
Works great! I use this exact kind on all of my dishes. It works great and cleans them all very easily!
alicia f.
riverview, New Brunswick
I only but dawn dish soap, I found the efficiency of it and how it doesn't give my hands a beating when I am over washing
Melanie F.
Queens, NY
Dawn is the absolute best! It takes all the grease away, it is 100% affective. The smell is great too!
Hilary E.
Edmonton , AB
We use this at work and home.. it works so well on grease like no left over rez and it smells amazing!
Jenny  C.
This is by far they best dish soap for grease it works wonders. It also leaves your hands super soft.
Tanya S.
chilliwack, British Columbia
I love Dawn. It's the only dish soap I will ever use. I use it for so much more than just the dishes.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?