BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Sara L.
This is the only dish soap that I will buy. I love that it's animal friendly but it is also a product that is multifunctional. It is one of my favorites. It is such a tough grease fighter that it can get through anything mo matter what I cook. This stuff is one of a kind!
Corinne A.
makinsons, NL
I love using nontoxic products in my home. It's awesome to know this product is used to help wildlife survive from oil slicks. The smell is wonderful too. I love how it makes my skin feel too. It us very effective. I would recommend it to my family and friends.
Shawna C.
Arnprior , ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My go to dish soap not only cleans dishes but it is a staple in most of my homemade cleaners and stain remover! I always make sure I have some in the house. I love that it is available at every grocery store and drug store so if I ever run out it's easy to pick up
Rikki L.
Cross Lake , MB
"One drop and grease is gone" Let me tell you, the commercial doesn't lie. We love this soap in our household. We can get through a giant load of dishes on just a drop or 2 so it is very cost efficient. The smell is subtle but fresh, and it doesn't dry my hands. Win win!
Pamela N.
Hamilton , OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Best liquid dishwashing soap around . Cuts grease and cleans the best . It can be Purchased at numerous places . I always grab it when it's on sale and I have coupons . I aka use it to clean my makeup brushes and it works amazingly ! I highly recommend.
Trisha B.
I don't use any other type of dish soap, Dawn gets the job done the first time, I'm never disappointed. And always satisfied. I buy at my local grocery store. Always lovely sent to choose from. I would highly recommend, and I always purchase dawn dish soap!
Celeste C.
Toronto, ON
This is always my go-to dish soap! It works really well to scrub grease, as grease is always my biggest enemy! I also love the awareness about endangered little animals, overall such a great dish soap.
Shelby S.
Birmingham, AL
I think everyone in the South is raised to use Dawn dish soap. I cannot remember a time when this product was not in my household growing up. Now I use this everyday to wash dishes, this product has multiple different uses and has a very subtle smell!
Quinn C.
Winnipeg, MB
This is the only dishwashing soap I use. As I nanny I wash a lot of dishes and so I need a dish soap that both does its job of cleaning dishes AND softens my hands. Because of this, I use Dawn. It's a gentle cleaning product that gets the job done!
Tanya M.
I always use Dawn on my dishes especially because they contribute to wildlife funds and the product is used to get oil off marine life safely. It can take oil off a duck and can get my dishes clean. I like supporting a company that also does good.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?