BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

Reviews (11900)
Thi K.
Long Beach , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use this for everything. It's the best!!! It's better than any brand out there in my opinion. It get rid of overnight stain and gentle on hand. The only thing I don't like would be the scent. I rather them have no scent. I highly recommended.
Allison W.
Ringgold, GA
Dawn is just my go to dish liquid because it has a great scent and it gets the job done. It never leaves a film on my pots, pans, or dishes. It doesn't even leave my hands that dry. I can also use it for other things around the house. Of course I would buy it again!
Destiny F.
Pasadena , TX
This is the BEST dish soup out there, and I'm not saying that for nothing. It removes grease, it removes anything! I like the smell, I like everything about it. This is the only dish soup I buy because you literally barely need any for it to do the job!
Samantha L.
Houston , TX
I have tried other dish washing soaps but none compare to the original blue dawn soap. Not even the other scents by dawn work as well. This stuff works great for getting food off plates, it's also great for washing my dog with in order to kill fleas.
Holly C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is a good product. It cuts through grease well. It's a little more expensive  than some but it works well. Overall I'm please with how clean it gets my dishes. Pretty good value for the job it does. I would definitely recommend this product.
Pria G.
Minneapolis , MN
Dawn is the only dish soap I use in my house !! Really does what it says ! It fights all the old sticky grease! Dawn soap and some hot water really cleans!! Very good for the price! You won't waste your money or be disappointed with this soap!!
Sumer R.
jekyll island, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My go to dish soap! Amazing cleaning power, especially on anything sticky and greasy. No cons for this product on my end. Very affordable. You can get it from almost anywhere. I also use it every once in awhile for my pup, it WILL kill the fleas !
Lauren D.
This is the only dish soap we use in our house. We even use it to bathe/clean our dogs sometimes. it works good and has a good scent. also has multi purpose use. Affordable and can be found almost anywhere. Love dawn and will definitely buy again
The only dishsoap I will use/purchase. It leaves my dishes super clean and cuts through greese very quickly.  The price is fair and it is gently on my hands and skin.  They have many different scents and sizes for their products.
Stephanie F.
Copperas Cove, TX
In my opinion, the best dishwashing soap ever. A little goes a long way to get your dishes spotless and it really helps remove grease and stuck on food. I've tried other brands but honestly this one works the best. It's also gentle in your hands.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?