BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Ashleigh B.
Corp Christi, TX
Dawn dishwashing liquid is a great brand of soap! It always cuts through the greasy dishes and leaves them crystal clear. Dawn is also really great for getting grease stains out of clothes! Will continue to buy!
Jen S.
Reseda, CA
This really works, and last such a long time. I honestly don't even know what others dish soaps are out there because its so effective and there is a variety to choose from. I don't see any cons to this product.
Donna H.
Clinton, WA
This has always been my go to dishwashing liquid! It's alway at a great value , I can afford it ! The best thing is it works great even on those greasy yucky pots and pans ! I do hand wash all my dishes always !
Cynthia G.
Mountain View, MO
Super power soap. It cleans the dishes (and everything else too) wonderfully. Gentle and goes a long way. It took me almost an entire year to go through one bottle and we always have tons of dishes in our house.
Ann-Marie P.
Best dish soap out of all of the ones I've tried. This is my favorite scent out of all of the ones Dawn has, I have tried out other scents but I keep going back to this one! Will get out even the toughest grease
Danielle M.
Boaz, AL
I will never use another dish soap. Dawn is so versatile. I literally use it to clean everything in my house (with the help of some vinegar). It cuts straight through grease and dirt and even soap scum build up.
Katelynd W.
New London, MO
Dawn dish soap is beyond my favorite. It's the only dish soap that don't break my hands out. Leaves the dishes clean and does not leave them greasy like other competitive brands. Highly recommend this to anyone.
Kinsley R.
Anderson , Sc
We just got a 6 week old puppy. Unfortunately he had fleas and is too young to get the pill for it. We washed him in dawn and the fleas were just falling off of him dead! It's the only thing that actually worked
Jessica D.
Thibodaux, LA
The absolute best thing to bathe the pups in! The classics always come through, and there's no reason to look for another dish soap - they even use it to save the animals of oil spills, etc!! Dawn is the best :)
Megan W.
Mount Vernon, GA
This is literally like the only dish detergent we use in our house. It smells good, it works, and it's a decent price. We love it, and I think our dishes do too!! I definitely recommend this product to everyone!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?