BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Kimberly A.
Walls, MS
I've tried lots of different brands over the years and Dawn concentrate, first off last longer as it takes very little concentrate to get my dishes clean. Secondly after soaking, takes less elbow strength to take off  baked on food. Love this product and can't live with it!!
Katie I.
W Lafayette, IN
Don't waste your time with the thin, watered down dish soaps like Ajax. This one smells fine, will cut through the grease, and is available at almost any store (CVS, Walmart, Target, etc.). Good to use when soaking dishes and for washing them- the bubbles last for a long time too.
Violet C.
Lewisville
this is the best dishwashing liquid on the market. lasts no need to use a half lbottle theclean greasy dishes or baked on food from the oven.and it goes way beyond just the dishes. it is excellent as a shampoofor controlling fleas on your pets. gentle and not irritating to them.
Kelly K.
New Fairfield, CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love everything about this product! It last for a long time because a little goes a long way! The price is excellent honestly the reason I bought it in the first place! It's the best at cleaning up grease and stuck on foods! Most definitely recommend it! Especially if you don't have a dishwasher!
Molly C.
North Branch, MI
Love this dish soap. You don't need a lot to do a sink full of dishes. Especially if you have a pan that is difficult to get clean poor a dot of this soap and warm water into the pan and let it sit 5 minutes. It comes right out. Plus I use this on stains on my clothes and it works awesome
Kristin Z.
Pittsburgh
Original blue Dawn is the only dishwashing liquid I will use. It leaves my dishes, pots, pans and utensils clean and removes greasy residue.  It's even my secret for removing tough grease stains from clothing. A little Dawn goes a LONG way, making it an excellent value.
Colleen G.
Iowa City, IA
It doesn't take much of this product to clean a whole sink full of dirty dishes. It also doesn't dry out my hands as bad as other brands. It smells great and beats stuck-on residue no problem. It's the only dish soap I've bought for years and I have no intention of changing that!
Kristie D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love the original Dawn dishwashing liquid! This soap always gets the tough grease spots out of all my pans and pots. The best part about Dawn is that you only have to use a drop which saves ton of product. One drop of this soap goes a long way. Definitely worth the price which is inexpensive.
Claribel M.
I'm a true Dawn user for many many years now. I'm faithful to this product because I have tried other brands and I just can't deal with the scents. I like that dawn is lightly scented and I can get through a load of dishes without getting sick to my stomach because of the harsh scent. This is the case with Palmolive and Joy which I grew up with.
Melissa R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We love this product, makes dishwashing easier. We also love using it on our dogs when they get too messy. Original scent is not overwhelming which is a huge plus for me. Also like that it's easily accessible, I find it at any grocery store. Will definitely keep buying it.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?