BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Grieta A.
Love it! My favorite dish soup! Cleans perfectly and last for so long!!! And the price is so affordable- what else could you ask for?
jacqueline c.
Great light scent, not over bearing, and is not too concentrated that it is easy to wash off of your dishes. Cuts through grease and lasts long as well.
Melissa T.
Good to keep and degrease just about anything but gentle enough on hands so that yiu can even add a few drops to your dog shampoo!
delmaris s.
hatillo
I just want to be more gentle to my hands sometime this product leave my hands very dry but for cleaning the kitchen is fantastic
Carley V.
Gravenhurst
I love Dawn, almost every scent smells great and it doesn't leave your hands dry afterwards. Plus I love how eco friendly it is!
Casey M.
Guelph, Ontario, Canada
I like dawn dishwashing liquid, it does a good job getting your dishes clean. I don't like how it is more money the all they other dish washing liquid
Melissa M.
Great product. Although it's not my first choice. I would probably use the product a lot more if the price was a little cheaper.
Kelly H.
Cochrane, Ontario
I love this soap for my dishes and my floors. It cuts grease fast and leaves a light clean scent in the air
cynthia r.
Its very good on hands does not make them dry.It cuts grease and you don't have to use much for it to work.
Lorna W.
Verdun, QC
Dawn works great to keep your dishes clean and I love that they have events and stuff for charity as well, it really contributes to my buying them!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?